follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Will LUNC be able to reclaim its ATH?  (Read 1113 times)

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
Re: Will LUNC be able to reclaim its ATH?
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2024, 11:27:01 PM »
As others have said LUNC will not return to ATH the owner has been arrested there is no meaning for this coin they only rely on the community while the ecosystem has been paralyzed and not much interest anymore.

You don't put your hopes on this shitcoin unless you invest a little with the aim of just gambling and hoping for a boom even if it's not ATH, believe me that this shitcoin is still far from good from other altcoins many investors have been disappointed they lost so much after falling 99.9% meaning many investors don't look anymore.

I don't know how the ecosystem is developing now? He said it had started to be abandoned.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2024, 11:27:01 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15837
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 11:28:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2024, 04:04:12 PM »
The May 2022 crash may have shaken LUNC, but the community's resilience and the ongoing development within the Terra Classic ecosystem could fuel a comeback narrative. what do you think that Lunc has the potential to reclaim its ATH position?
Hope I understand you correctly, LUNC, and not LUNA because LUNA was discontinued after the collapse of UST.
Currently we no longer hear any positive information about the development of the Terra ecosystem and I think that not many users have faith in its Dapps anymore. Devs also left Terra to go to Cosmos or Polygon, there seems to be no chance for Terra to return anymore.

However, LUNC is also a financial product, meaning it can be inflated to create new ATH in this bullrun. Its ATH is only 0.00077, so I think the chance for LUNC to x7 and return is still there. But reaching LUNA's ATH is almost impossible, unless Market Maker wants to do something crazy.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2024, 05:31:34 AM »
As others have said LUNC will not return to ATH the owner has been arrested there is no meaning for this coin they only rely on the community while the ecosystem has been paralyzed and not much interest anymore.

You don't put your hopes on this shitcoin unless you invest a little with the aim of just gambling and hoping for a boom even if it's not ATH, believe me that this shitcoin is still far from good from other altcoins many investors have been disappointed they lost so much after falling 99.9% meaning many investors don't look anymore.

I don't know how the ecosystem is developing now? He said it had started to be abandoned.

-   After these events in Ftx and many community investors being cheated or rushed, it is very difficult for LUC to return to the former ATH, to be honest. It seems that the previous speed will not be repeated. The risk is too big if you believe in it.

But anyway, since what happens in the market is unpredictable, we still don't know if it can rise again, but the chances are high that when it happens, it will be for sure because of manipulation, not in an organic way that lifts people...

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2024, 03:32:34 PM »
The May 2022 crash may have shaken LUNC, but the community's resilience and the ongoing development within the Terra Classic ecosystem could fuel a comeback narrative. what do you think that Lunc has the potential to reclaim its ATH position?

Hmm, Not a very old topic anyway the project is dead and the ATH requires a positive community and strong narrative with a hype wave. At the same time if you consider these ideal conditions seems like none of them is suitable for the LUNC in future.

I always recommend people to stay out of such projects because it always sounds unrealiable.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:35:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2024, 03:41:25 PM »
Let's bring up some numbers here, shall we?

What's the ATH for LUNC? $119.18 based on Coingecko.
What's the total supply of it currently? 6,811,895,497,537 based on Coingecko, and take note that it now has an unlimited supply like DOGE.
Multiply the current supply and the ATH, the result will be $811,841,705,396,459.7

800 trillion? Even Bitcoin can't even reach that price. I guess that simple calculation will answer your question of whether it will reach it again or not. Also, I bring up DOGE because, for me, that coin is a meme coin. It's a shitcoin that has been used to scam investors. Projects like this are the ones that we investors must avoid but surprisingly, the project is still alive and it still has a trading volume. Well, the current price of it is almost the same as those meme coins out there. Lots of 0s. :D

Online SamReomo

• Activity: 1109
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 09:59:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2024, 05:41:06 PM »
800 trillion? Even Bitcoin can't even reach that price. I guess that simple calculation will answer your question of whether it will reach it again or not.
I think your calculations are right and I won't question them, but there is something in that coin which is known a burning and if it gets executed carefully then the coin can reach high values even if its total marketcap doesn't reach $800 Trillion.

Binance and some other exchanges have put 1% burning for all of the trades of that coin which take place on that platform and that's the reason why most of the investors still hope that one day that coin may reach some good values.

I don't really like that coin myself but it has a huge community and all those members of the community hope that one day the coin will gain some value. Let's avoid other things and keep it simple, if the burning happens on daily to weekly basis and the trading volume gets higher than there's a chance of revival of that disasterous coin.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1709
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 06:16:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2024, 11:45:50 AM »

Whatever ATH has reached, I think it will be difficult for them to get it back because of the damage that happened last year, to be honest. I'm just wondering if there are traders who still venture to buy there; maybe they think it will return to its previous ATH.

Maybe the others are still gambling because what they have in mind is that even if it reaches only 1/4 of its ATH before, it will still make a profit, so there are still buyers.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2024, 11:45:50 AM »

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2024, 04:12:43 PM »
Whatever ATH has reached, I think it will be difficult for them to get it back because of the damage that happened last year, to be honest. I'm just wondering if there are traders who still venture to buy there; maybe they think it will return to its previous ATH.

Maybe the others are still gambling because what they have in mind is that even if it reaches only 1/4 of its ATH before, it will still make a profit, so there are still buyers.
In cryptocurrency price movements, nothing is impossible, because so far everything can happen. What you do is just need to get the opportunity for cryptocurrency to rise again because if you can't control your patience, it will be very difficult to achieve your profit goals in cryptocurrency.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2024, 08:03:05 PM »

-   I agree with the other thing you mentioned, where someone else invests there just to gamble their money in Lunc, which may be in their mind, "Maybe the price value of Lunc will rise again." Those are the things that some investors do.

Those kinds of coins should not be enjoyed anymore; so many other traders or investors don't think properly. That's not what a trader should do in reality.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 05:39:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2024, 11:02:41 PM »

-   I agree with the other thing you mentioned, where someone else invests there just to gamble their money in Lunc, which may be in their mind, "Maybe the price value of Lunc will rise again." Those are the things that some investors do.

Those kinds of coins should not be enjoyed anymore; so many other traders or investors don't think properly. That's not what a trader should do in reality.
As long the project does have volume
As long there are people who had been holding
As long its been traded on exchange platform

Then there would really be those possibilities that it might be still have that chance on getting pumped up but i would be highly believing that it would
be that favoring that much its movement with fundamentals. We've seen that Do Kwon isnt on the good state and Terra labs about bankruptcy
on which no matter what angle we do see its not a good news at all.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2024, 11:11:49 PM »
In cryptocurrency price movements, nothing is impossible, because so far everything can happen. What you do is just need to get the opportunity for cryptocurrency to rise again because if you can't control your patience, it will be very difficult to achieve your profit goals in cryptocurrency.
Indeed. Anything can happen, but it is still for realistic case. If you expect the LUNC to reach again its ATH $119, it seems impossible. Because the current price of LUNC is only around $0.0001114, I never dream to expect it reaches ATH again. It is even very difficult to increase $1, it needs something to boost the price. So to see it again at the ATH, it is unlikely to happen, mate.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG