follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: No risk no gain  (Read 2290 times)

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1773
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:50:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: No risk no gain
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2024, 01:48:07 PM »
Essentially without risk there is no benefit. Because even in business you are constantly risking your money, but you can also risk in gambling. I had an experience when I opened a coffee shop and lost and when I tried to play on the fairspin platform on the advice of a friend and earned more on this platform than on my own business with minimum effort. Luck decides everything
Maybe in business, as you say, the concept will be different, although perhaps the gambling is in the concept of running a business, which usually always requires the courage to step up and open the first time. As you experience, on the one hand, you do it but don't succeed, but on the other hand, you can succeed well. gambling in the business you do in positive terms.
I agree with taking risks, but I don't agree if you say that gambling can take away from the business concept, because this is not the same thing at all. Taking risks in business can still be used as a concept in gambling, but overall it is not the same.

Gambling will be very attached to luck, whereas in business we have to work hard and learn from experience to make our business even better. In gambling what kind of hard work should we do? I think there is no.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2024, 01:48:07 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1077
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:19:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2024, 04:02:46 PM »
I gambled and lost there too. My losses are more than my gains but still I want to continue my gambling. Because I believe today or tomorrow I will get a big win as per my wish. But if I don't participate in gambling then that possibility does not exist. Basically this thing stirs up every gambler so much that they try again and again despite losing. Loss ratio is more than win in gambling but still gamblers like to take risk. They know that it is not possible to win from gambling without taking risks.

Offline Thyplaymaker

• Activity: 471
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 10:50:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Good Poll Voter
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2024, 01:45:06 AM »
Well as we all know that the more the risk the more the gain , and we all know that in gambling is two ways either you loss or you profit, most time depending on your luck. That why anything you want to gamble you should gamble responsibly, like using funds you can afford to lose not going all at once in order to gain higher profit from your stakes. Though is true that no risk no gain but , while when taking any risk always be mindful of the risk you taken.
I gambled and lost there too. My losses are more than my gains but still I want to continue my gambling. Because I believe today or tomorrow I will get a big win as per my wish. But if I don't participate in gambling then that possibility does not exist. Basically this thing stirs up every gambler so much that they try again and again despite losing. Loss ratio is more than win in gambling but still gamblers like to take risk. They know that it is not possible to win from gambling without taking risks.
yeah it can be like that sometime, the thing is that your losses begin ti go out if control when you trying to get what you loss back, is good to always keep trying  but as you doing be learning from your past mistakes. And you are right one day you may surely hit the jackpot that will change yah life for the better. And trust gambling can do that but only when you gambling responsibly.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 11:28:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2024, 04:07:44 AM »

Most times the problem is not about taking risks but about continually chasing loss to the point that you incur irreparable loss. When a gambler continues to pursue his losses through increased bets, he exposes himself to deeper financial holes.

This behaviour can escalate into a cycle of compulsive gambling, where the gambler will struggle to regain control over his actions and face mounting debts and personal hardships.

In as much as it is good to take risks, a gambler should always know when to pause. Setting limits on time and money spent on gambling activities can help the gambler maintain a healthy balance and prevent excessive losses.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1170
  • Last Active: Today at 04:10:01 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2024, 03:34:35 PM »
But you also have to remember that the winnings you get one day are the money you lost before. But if you are ready for that then do it, because you definitely know the risks.

It's true, if we don't take risks then we won't know what we will get in the future. However this is a gambling where there are more losses than wins, so we have to be prepared and gamble with money that we are ready to lose because it will be better.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1651
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:47:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2024, 03:45:39 PM »
Whether it is gambling, trading, or investing, there's always a risk, and you know what? That's what makes the thing exciting.
We know that in all 3 of the things that I said, there will always be winners, and there will always be losers. Those who risk their money have the chance to gain more money.

Of course in gambling, risking alone isn't enough for you to gain. There's still an element of luck and strategy. As for my experience, I can't remember a time when I put my money into somebody who had a low chance of winning and fortunately won the game (more on sports bets). Most of the time, I lose whenever I put my bet on somebody who has a low chance of winning. Anyway, this isn't only applicable in gambling, but in everyday life as well. I mean those who are risking their lives working for 8 hours just to gain money. Those who are risking their lives working for other people just to gain income.

Overall, not risking whether it is gambling, trading or investing will not gain you any money, and if you do not take the risk, you will just be jealous to the people around you who took the risk and fortunately won.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 331
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:22:55 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2024, 05:40:48 PM »
Lol... its exciting how gamblers talk about their winning experience.  That is the fun and interesting part of gambling, and risk taking is also something most gamblers are willing to take in order to win big...
And I will still advice you to always stake or gamble the money that you can afford to loose at that moment.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2024, 05:40:48 PM »

Offline Thyplaymaker

• Activity: 471
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 10:50:01 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Good Poll Voter
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2024, 09:02:04 PM »
Whether it is gambling, trading, or investing, there's always a risk, and you know what? That's what makes the thing exciting.
We know that in all 3 of the things that I said, there will always be winners, and there will always be losers. Those who risk their money have the chance to gain more money.
lol truly exciting, and you are right . Despite that there are risk in investing, trading and gambling. But still a lot of individuals lives has been changed through all these means . I have heard about stories on how alot of people live got changed for the better for hitting a certain jackpot during their gambling section, that why there's this saying anything you're doing worth doing well . So inorder for one to also have a positive turnup in his through gambling he or she must have good principles and good emotional management. You know most time our emotions get the best of us, leading us into making rash decisions that may endup affecting us negatively.
Lol... its exciting how gamblers talk about their winning experience.  That is the fun and interesting part of gambling, and risk taking is also something most gamblers are willing to take in order to win big...
And I will still advice you to always stake or gamble the money that you can afford to loose at that moment.
yeah, Is more wiser to use money you can afford to lose, using it would help you to be composed and gamble without feeling any tensed. And you know most time you can't think properly when you're tensed , the only Reason for one to be feeling tensed most time is when using funds you can't afford to risk (important money set aside to cover some certain expenses).

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2024, 09:33:52 AM »
When a man plans something good, he gets his reward according to that plan. Similarly, without taking risk, it is never possible to make a profit. First of all, you have to take a risk, only then the profit will come as a result of that risk. When you start a business you must take risks otherwise you will never be able to build a business and move forward in the future. So risk is the most important thing if you take risk only you can succeed in future and never dream of success.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1193
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 02:50:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2024, 06:32:58 PM »
When a man plans something good, he gets his reward according to that plan. Similarly, without taking risk, it is never possible to make a profit. First of all, you have to take a risk, only then the profit will come as a result of that risk. When you start a business you must take risks otherwise you will never be able to build a business and move forward in the future. So risk is the most important thing if you take risk only you can succeed in future and never dream of success.
Risks must be taken to move forward in life. Those who don't know how to take risks can never succeed in anything. Be it trading or investing, risk must be taken without taking risk, success can never be achieved. While trading in some cases we are hindered a lot just when we have to take risk and move forward in the trading platform then if we don't take risk and move forward but we can't earn money by trading. I have seen many people who don't know how to take risks who don't know how to take risks never achieve anything good. So take risks move forward in life and achieve success only then you will find success in life.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1077
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:19:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2024, 08:29:06 PM »
Risks must be taken to move forward in life. Those who don't know how to take risks can never succeed in anything. Be it trading or investing, risk must be taken without taking risk, success can never be achieved. While trading in some cases we are hindered a lot just when we have to take risk and move forward in the trading platform then if we don't take risk and move forward but we can't earn money by trading. I have seen many people who don't know how to take risks who don't know how to take risks never achieve anything good. So take risks move forward in life and achieve success only then you will find success in life.
A gambler must be prepared to take risks. It is not possible to achieve success from any platform without risk. Those who know how to take risks will be ahead of success both in gambling and on trading platforms. Moreover, there is an inherent risk in any investment. Gamblers or traders who are not willing to take risks tend to lose more. When a trader takes risk while trading there may be profit or loss but he does not lose his wealth completely but when a gambler takes risk he either wins or loses his entire money. There is no alternative to taking risks, regardless of the position. No one has ever succeeded without taking risks. More or less a gambler must learn to take risks.

Offline Obari

• Activity: 367
  • I help trade all country gift cards swiftly
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:08:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Avatar Signature
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2024, 08:35:58 PM »
It is what it is,one must do something for him to become something,if taking risk is what it takes to be something out of life,then every man needs it.In gambling,every action we take towards making money is risk,because there is no sure game in gambling, anybody that says he or she has a game that is sure to play is lieing to you,even the games that has been fixed is also a risk gambling on it, because in the process of playing,minds can still change and the game will cut.
We lose everyday while gambling,but instead of us quitting,we have decided to continue till we win big.
My signature is open

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 331
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:22:55 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2024, 02:59:54 PM »
As the topic implies and states it clearly,  there is no gain in gambling without taking risk.
There is no specific or ensured winning in gambling, because gambling is all based on luck, so willing to be able to take the risk of gambling with your money to win is something that may be difficult for most people to do . But the truth is if you're gambling and taking the risk too, you have to trade with caution because you don't know when you will loose or win.
In other to win big, you must take risk, and always have it at the back of your mind too that you won't win always so some risk you take, your money be lost.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 590
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 12:31:11 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2024, 09:20:52 PM »
That's the craziness and also sweetness that comes with gambling. Sometimes maybe after you might have tried playing and the win isn't coming, you then ask some questions about not being lucky but even with that the hope to win still strives and that's what keep every gambler going but some go too far with this hope and do crazy or should I say take crazy risk and it sometime land them in the habit of addiction.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 09:53:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2024, 10:47:01 PM »
As the topic implies and states it clearly,  there is no gain in gambling without taking risk.
There is no specific or ensured winning in gambling, because gambling is all based on luck, so willing to be able to take the risk of gambling with your money to win is something that may be difficult for most people to do . But the truth is if you're gambling and taking the risk too, you have to trade with caution because you don't know when you will loose or win.
In other to win big, you must take risk, and always have it at the back of your mind too that you won't win always so some risk you take, your money be lost.

The thing is that these things are very delicate, sometimes we do our best to do things in the most correct way possible, but if we are looking for more comfort and more money, then we have casinos that are the best, but to make money it is usually very difficult, either you have to be very lucky or the truth is that we have to be players who have to have many gifts to be able to compete and win many times in a casino, I don't see the experience that results much in a casino, because the casino always You will be overwhelmed by luck, however you can talk about games like poker that have a lot to do with strategy, skill and luck.

In this case, we are people who are always going to see things from many points of view, first we have to risk, but we determine the risk, we should not take a big risk either , sometimes it is not possible, we can talk about small risks .
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██