follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Gambling a game of chance and luck or what?  (Read 900 times)

Offline AGM

• Activity: 488
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Gambling a game of chance and luck or what?
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2024, 07:46:45 AM »
Gamblers who do not believe in luck do not have a proper knowledge of gambling. I think gambling is definitely a game of luck. Gambling requires both strategy and luck. Those who can adopt these strategies are able to practice responsible gambling. The importance of luck and strategy in gambling depends a lot on the specific game. Luck plays the most important role in slot or roulette game, while in sports betting, strategy, skill and experience are very effective but not guaranteed. Luck in gambling can never be controlled by any strategy or skill and strategies can only give a slight edge to winning but it is uncertain.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2024, 07:46:45 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2024, 11:29:53 AM »
Gamblers who do not believe in luck do not have a proper knowledge of gambling. I think gambling is definitely a game of luck. Gambling requires both strategy and luck. Those who can adopt these strategies are able to practice responsible gambling. The importance of luck and strategy in gambling depends a lot on the specific game. Luck plays the most important role in slot or roulette game, while in sports betting, strategy, skill and experience are very effective but not guaranteed. Luck in gambling can never be controlled by any strategy or skill and strategies can only give a slight edge to winning but it is uncertain.
Very well said mate, although there are still who believe that they have the best strategies that works for them then that is their perception about gambling. But in the long run they will then agree that it is really based on luck. I see people like that here in my place wherein they believe they have something on them that guarantee winning but at the end of the day I still don't see them having success in life given those claims.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1095
  • Last Active: Today at 04:07:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2024, 05:14:39 PM »
Very well said mate, although there are still who believe that they have the best strategies that works for them then that is their perception about gambling. But in the long run they will then agree that it is really based on luck. I see people like that here in my place wherein they believe they have something on them that guarantee winning but at the end of the day I still don't see them having success in life given those claims.
If gambling is really something that is closely related to strategy, I think there are many people who have become rich from gambling, but in reality I don't see anyone who is really rich because of gambling.

Luck is something that is very closely related to gambling, therefore I believe that gambling is something that depends on luck.

There are still many people who believe that gambling is based on strategy, in my neighborhood there are also many people like that, but in reality they don't win the game that often.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:43:46 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2024, 08:34:52 PM »
Gambling is a game of luck and that is why you see that if you are not on your lucky day, you run at loss. Luck comes once in a while and that is why we lose more than we win in most cases. Another thing is that a gambler can never know his lucky day, and the lucky game, if not he will stake with a high amount so that he can win big. Slot is strictly base on luck and many more games.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:08:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2024, 05:52:24 PM »
Gambling is essentially an uncertain probability based on luck where any outcome can occur at any time which one cannot control or change at will. But this uncertain possibility sometimes changes human fortunes in such a way that a rich man may suddenly become bankrupt in the cruel irony of fate or he may become even richer. Others may change from poor to rich by sheer luck or become poorer. In this case, no one can say anything for sure or there is no opportunity to say anything.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2024, 07:16:47 PM »
We all know that most of us have different strategies, skills, beliefs, styles and tips to atleast try to trick the system even though it has little to no possibilities but yeah whether it is working or not it doesn't matter in most gambler. So my questions here is this, though there is nothing right or wrong between answers here because this is based on our personal preferrences, decisions and culture, I just want you to share your experiences here. Do you use one of these for you to take an advantage of the game or you still believe that it is a game of chance and luck? What do you think?

I have always tried to apply different strategies and skills to win but I will state here that it is not working out. Nobody should believe that any strategy or skill can guarantee you a 100% winning rate because gambling is a game of chance and luck. This is something we cannot control you either quit or hold strongly to this truth. I have gambled for years now and I must say most times when I think I will win I end up not winning and other times when I am not so confident I win. So, gambling has not changed from being a game of chance and luck and it will not change.

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 04:02:46 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2024, 08:34:02 PM »
Do you use one of these for you to take an advantage of the game or you still believe that it is a game of chance and luck? What do you think?
As people always say, the house will have the final laugh.. so everything is somehow created in a way which will put the house in advantage at some point somehow. So what I think is, most of the result are outcome are based on what is implemented in those games or if you talk about physical gambling platforms, then it should be the way the machine is created.

Creating a strategy won't have much effect in this case because it is intended to avoid all kind of things from the users end. I would say that it all depends on luck. If you were lucky you will get your chance one day.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2024, 08:34:02 PM »

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1686
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 08:38:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2024, 08:30:36 PM »
I have always tried to apply different strategies and skills to win but I will state here that it is not working out. Nobody should believe that any strategy or skill can guarantee you a 100% winning rate because gambling is a game of chance and luck.

That's what you're doing wrong if you're trying for a strategy!
You should not look for bullet proof ways for wining every bet, you should look at a way that your winnings are larger than your losses.

Nobody can predict with 100% accuracy:
- who wills core in order the next 100 gals for Madrid
- what the exact price of BTC will be every day at 11:53 pm for the next week
or goign to the extreme how many many black cars will pas over the golden gate every hour

But you might be able to zero it in
- two of the three scorers for Madrid Barcelona Atletico
- if the price at the end of the week will be higher or lower 4 times out of five

I think there are many people who have become rich from gambling, but in reality I don't see anyone who is really rich because of gambling.

What does this even mean?
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2024, 01:27:11 AM »
Gambling is like a game that drains emotions and continues to increase adrenaline when we experience wins and losses.
I noticed that my college friends also talk about gambling every day and it never ends, maybe my friend is lucky because he keeps talking about gambling every day.

Every gambler's adrenaline increases when they lose because they definitely want to make up for their losses with a win.
In contrast to gamblers who are lucky with their winnings, their adrenaline does not rise because they may immediately relax and enjoy their winnings.

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:43:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2024, 03:28:12 AM »
Gambling is like a game that drains emotions and continues to increase adrenaline when we experience wins and losses.
I noticed that my college friends also talk about gambling every day and it never ends, maybe my friend is lucky because he keeps talking about gambling every day.

Every gambler's adrenaline increases when they lose because they definitely want to make up for their losses with a win.
In contrast to gamblers who are lucky with their winnings, their adrenaline does not rise because they may immediately relax and enjoy their winnings.

Totally agree on the bolded text above. Per personal experience, gambling really increases adrenaline whether we lose or we win. That's why I now control my gambling activities as to not damage my mental health.

As for the topic, gambling for me is a game of luck because no matter how expert you are in a certain game but if luck is not in your side, you will still lose.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2024, 10:15:08 AM »

Totally agree on the bolded text above. Per personal experience, gambling really increases adrenaline whether we lose or we win. That's why I now control my gambling activities as to not damage my mental health.

As for the topic, gambling for me is a game of luck because no matter how expert you are in a certain game but if luck is not in your side, you will still lose.
Totally agree. Yeah this is for me alarming most especially to those people who have health issues. Cardiovascular desease is prone to this if a gambler is not paying an attention it might badly. That is why we need to be mentally and physically fit before gambling.

If we are not gonna believe that gambling is a game of luck then we might end up getting all our money get wasted unless a game requires a certain skill which depends on ones ability.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2024, 09:22:25 AM »
Gambling is like a game that drains emotions and continues to increase adrenaline
Controlling gambling is the most appropriate thing, don't get carried away by emotions or negative thoughts that destroy every gamble.
Maybe focus on work, activities, college also has to have the same focus as gambling, only that focus if college is a focus on learning and gambling is a focus on games.
But still, I personally don't want to gamble or learn to gamble because I already know that the gambling system is a centralized system and can be manipulated by the bookie at any time.

Luck is very strong, not only in gambling but in sports too, luck is needed at any time in order to win.
Like the sport of sea fishing, luck is really needed, such as the weather or big fish passing our fishing hooks and then Strike for getting big fish.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2024, 04:47:01 PM »
Luck is very strong, not only in gambling but in sports too, luck is needed at any time in order to win.
Like the sport of sea fishing, luck is really needed, such as the weather or big fish passing our fishing hooks and then Strike for getting big fish.
Luck is one in a million and getting the chance to be the lucky one  is no doubt  worth the wait, patience and of course taking that risk. Luck is not for everyone but gambling does.

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1019
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:16:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2024, 06:54:09 PM »

Slots gambling is totally based on luck but in other games I think luck plays an important role. There are some gamblers who do sports betting who have good knowledge about data analysis but luck also plays an important role in that case. Everything we do in gambling is heavily dependent on luck. Not all of us gamblers are lucky. Fortune will not favour everyone and those who do not try will not find fortune. We all hope for luck but not all will be lucky. Even if a gambler is not lucky, he tries to be lucky because nobody knows when fortune will favor him. Those who believe in this uncertainty may be lucky.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2024, 07:06:49 PM »
Luck is not for everyone but gambling does.
I think it should be like this.
Luck is something that can happen to anyone, but not everyone is cut out for gambling, especially those who have little luck on their side. Luck is a fickle thing that can come and go, and sometimes happen only after a string of losses. Many people believe that luck can strike unexpectedly, and in ways that we could never predict.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG