follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Hava Coin for the IBC community Staking reward  (Read 240 times)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1050
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
Hava Coin for the IBC community Staking reward
« on: February 20, 2024, 08:43:55 PM »

$Hava Coin is the lifeblood of the Cosmos, Juno & Celestia's networks, rewarding builders and welcoming supporters.
Hava Coin is not just a meme coin; it's a symbol of community, fun, and the boundless potential of the Havanese dog breed.
HAVA Coin Airdrop For Staker $TIA , $ATOM , $INJ , $JUNO , $OSMO , $WOSMO
SC :
https://twitter.com/Hava_Coin/status/1759774752015626730?s=20

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Hava Coin for the IBC community Staking reward
« on: February 20, 2024, 08:43:55 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2898
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:02:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Re: Hava Coin for the IBC community Staking reward
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 12:04:42 AM »
$Hava Coin is the lifeblood of the Cosmos, Juno & Celestia's networks, rewarding builders and welcoming supporters.
Hava Coin is not just a meme coin; it's a symbol of community, fun, and the boundless potential of the Havanese dog breed.
Besides Solana, Cosmos is an ecosystem that has had many new projects and high-quality airdrops in recent times. I checked the HavaCoin project website and don't really understand the purpose and solution of this project, it looks like a memecoin for dog lovers.

Anyway, may the token price increase and bring profits to token stakers  :)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1050
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2024, 07:43:56 AM »
Besides Solana, Cosmos is an ecosystem that has had many new projects and high-quality airdrops in recent times. I checked the HavaCoin project website and don't really understand the purpose and solution of this project, it looks like a memecoin for dog lovers.

For people like me who don't really understand Blockchain and crypto, I'm here to focus on the prizes.
Here we can be tricked by the profile, the first can profit from the coins we stake such as Calestia (TIA) which is now strong and hype and ATOM, everyone already knows that atomic coin is the official coin of IBC.
Secondly, if it's true that HavaCoin is giving free airdrops to everyone who stakes the coins I mentioned above, even though the value is not large.
Never give up before trying ;)

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3706
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:21:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2024, 09:22:40 AM »

Several airdrops have been released in the Cosmos ecosystem over the past year. However, they have only yielded marginal profits for me. Among the most recent airdrops, Celestia and Dymension have made me happy. The big question that remains unanswered is whether there will be more airdrops like those.  Namada, which has repeatedly failed to launch on Mainnet, may still have a chance. There are no other upcoming projects that are expected to be profitable.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:02:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2024, 08:18:35 AM »

I'm staking ATOM, TIA, and OSMO, so I'll get this token for sure. :D
The question right now is, how much will this token will be when it launches?

Just by looking at their website, I don't also know what is the use case of this token. It just says "It connects, blah blah blah", and knowing that it's a meme coin, there's a 0% chance that I'll hold this token for weeks. I guess I'll just sell it immediately, or maybe keep around 10% of it just in case, and then sell it all. We're almost at the bull market so, who knows? After all, I got it for free.

Many more airdrops under Cosmos in the future. :)

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3706
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:21:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2024, 12:12:47 PM »

I'm staking ATOM, TIA, and OSMO, so I'll get this token for sure. :D
The question right now is, how much will this token will be when it launches?

Just by looking at their website, I don't also know what is the use case of this token. It just says "It connects, blah blah blah", and knowing that it's a meme coin, there's a 0% chance that I'll hold this token for weeks. I guess I'll just sell it immediately, or maybe keep around 10% of it just in case, and then sell it all. We're almost at the bull market so, who knows? After all, I got it for free.

Many more airdrops under Cosmos in the future. :)
In the Cosmos ecosystem and other networks, meme coins are not the same. For example, Chihuahua: seems to be a long-lived project, it is not well known in cryptocurrency circles. On the other hand, assets like Pepe, Dogi and Shiba are much more popular, probably due to better marketing. However, there are marketing issues in the Cosmos ecosystem. It would be preferable if more fundamental projects like Tia and Dymension were released more often.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG