follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Hava Coin For IBC staking  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1048
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
Hava Coin For IBC staking
« on: March 04, 2024, 05:50:38 PM »
$Hava Coin is the lifeblood of the Cosmos, Juno & Celestia's networks, rewarding builders and welcoming supporters.

Hava IBC For Staker : Atom , INJ , Osmo , Juno ,  Tia.
➡️ Check : https://havacoin.xyz/eligibility-check
- Snapshot 23rd Jan 2024
- Min $100
Only paste Address not connecting wallet

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Hava Coin For IBC staking
« on: March 04, 2024, 05:50:38 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:42:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Hava Coin For IBC staking
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 09:53:46 AM »
$Hava Coin is the lifeblood of the Cosmos, Juno & Celestia's networks, rewarding builders and welcoming supporters.

- Snapshot 23rd Jan 2024
- Min $100
Will there be a profit from this airdrop? Meme tokens in the Cosmos ecosystem have not been profitable. This is my first meme token, and I am unsure whether to hold or sell it. However, it is too early to make a decision as the price is unknown, but it is likely to be very low.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2024, 12:31:41 PM »
Will there be a profit from this airdrop? Meme tokens in the Cosmos ecosystem have not been profitable. This is my first meme token, and I am unsure whether to hold or sell it. However, it is too early to make a decision as the price is unknown, but it is likely to be very low.
If this is the first meme coin on the IBC network, it might be profitable, like the first meme coin on the Arbitrum network, Arbitrum first released a meme coin called DogeIA from this coin I got $200, I hope HavaCoin is the same as DogeIA which can attract the attention of many people.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2339
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:04:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2024, 06:19:12 PM »

- Snapshot 23rd Jan 2024
- Min $100
Usually the first coin that is born will provide something valuable, I am optimistic that this will be profitable. However, this is just a prediction, because I myself have never entered this network, and I also don't have a wallet that is eligible for this airdrop.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2024, 05:03:36 AM »

- Snapshot 23rd Jan 2024
- Min $100
Usually the first coin that is born will provide something valuable, I am optimistic that this will be profitable. However, this is just a prediction, because I myself have never entered this network, and I also don't have a wallet that is eligible for this airdrop.
It is not recommended to join now because the price is already high and the eligibility criteria is very high.
We have to wait for the following year because this kind of system is very risky to our portfolio unless we are already sure and have no thoughts of leaving in the near future

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2024, 07:18:54 AM »

It is not recommended to join now because the price is already high and the eligibility criteria is very high.
We have to wait for the following year because this kind of system is very risky to our portfolio unless we are already sure and have no thoughts of leaving in the near future
Regrettably, it is not an opportune moment to invest. It is more advisable to sell than to buy. To participate in the Cosmos ecosystem, there may be only one alternative - to engage in activities for projects that have not yet issued a token. Helix could be one such project, but its launch date is currently unknown.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2024, 03:46:53 PM »

Regrettably, it is not an opportune moment to invest. It is more advisable to sell than to buy. To participate in the Cosmos ecosystem, there may be only one alternative - to engage in activities for projects that have not yet issued a token. Helix could be one such project, but its launch date is currently unknown.
Yes you are right, now is not the right time to add to crypto portfolio but now is the time to prepare all the coins we have for sale.
I will not add or buy Atom, Tia and Cosmos although there is news that these coins will be pumped if later I have a desire to buy coins I will definitely not buy these three coins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2024, 03:46:53 PM »

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2024, 09:14:52 AM »
Yes you are right, now is not the right time to add to crypto portfolio but now is the time to prepare all the coins we have for sale.
I will not add or buy Atom, Tia and Cosmos although there is news that these coins will be pumped if later I have a desire to buy coins I will definitely not buy these three coins.
If your budget is limited, it is better not to take risks and wait for a more suitable time when the price of your desired assets decreases. When it comes to which coins to buy, I recommend settling on Atom as your main asset, as it participates in almost all airdrop. If you decide to buy TIA and Dymension, do so only at a significant discount and if you have available funds. By the way, you can check out another airdrop from Saga right now: https://claim.airdrop.saga.xyz/

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2024, 04:28:35 PM »
If your budget is limited, it is better not to take risks and wait for a more suitable time when the price of your desired assets decreases. When it comes to which coins to buy, I recommend settling on Atom as your main asset, as it participates in almost all airdrop. If you decide to buy TIA and Dymension, do so only at a significant discount and if you have available funds. By the way, you can check out another airdrop from Saga right now: https://claim.airdrop.saga.xyz/
You spoke about ATOM. Currently, the price of ATOM is surging already and is up 13% in the last 7 days. The price of it is at around $13.67 by the time I'm posting this. I don't think it's a good time to buy ATOM but maybe wait for a little longer before buying if you want to buy. Maybe try to buy a few days after the Bitcoin halving event because based on its price history, Bitcoin's price tends to go down after the halving event. It happened in 2020, and it "MIGHT" happen again this time. Just be ready maybe. :)

Speaking of TIA and DYM, there are no airdrops for TIA right now aside from that SAGA that you shared already, and AARK Digital which requires 100 TIA which is insane. As for DYM, I saw on Twitter that 2 new roll-apps are being created under DYM, and they're the first 2 projects that are being created under DYM. Correct me with this one, but the ticker symbols for the 2 tokens are NIM and AIG. Both projects will give free tokens on DYM stakes thru airdrop. Aside from the 2, there are 4 more in the future. As for SAGA, I saw it a few hours ago, but unfortunately, I wasn't eligible even though I've been staking ATOM tokens for a very long time already. Don't know why though.

Does anybody here get some free HAVA tokens by staking coins? I got at least 2M coins just by staking ATOM, and TIA. :D

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2024, 03:18:17 AM »
Does anybody here get some free HAVA tokens by staking coins? I got at least 2M coins just by staking ATOM, and TIA. :D
I didn't qualify for the airdrop of HAVA COIN maybe because the ATOM coin I staked was too little or I chose the wrong validator, I guess I was unlucky to get Hava Coin.
Hopefully this Hava Coin does not disappoint the Atom community and congratulations to those of you who have qualified to get an airdrop from Hava Coin. :)

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1423
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:43:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2024, 06:58:42 AM »
Oh man, I was too late to read this. I hope that I would be able to stake it if I saw this earlier.

Are there members here who have qualified with the airdrop?
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2024, 07:28:38 AM »
Oh man, I was too late to read this. I hope that I would be able to stake it if I saw this earlier.

Are there members here who have qualified with the airdrop?
It seems like there is, it turns out that many Alt members are holding atoms and it seems that many are also interested in Atom, I only have a few, maybe because it's too little that it doesn't qualify for an airdrop from HAVA COIN.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2024, 10:13:33 AM »
You spoke about ATOM. Currently, the price of ATOM is surging already and is up 13% in the last 7 days. The price of it is at around $13.67 by the time I'm posting this. I don't think it's a good time to buy ATOM but maybe wait for a little longer before buying if you want to buy. Maybe try to buy a few days after the Bitcoin halving event because based on its price history, Bitcoin's price tends to go down after the halving event. It happened in 2020, and it "MIGHT" happen again this time. Just be ready maybe. :)

Speaking of TIA and DYM, there are no airdrops for TIA right now aside from that SAGA that you shared already, and AARK Digital which requires 100 TIA which is insane. As for DYM, I saw on Twitter that 2 new roll-apps are being created under DYM, and they're the first 2 projects that are being created under DYM. Correct me with this one, but the ticker symbols for the 2 tokens are NIM and AIG. Both projects will give free tokens on DYM stakes thru airdrop. Aside from the 2, there are 4 more in the future. As for SAGA, I saw it a few hours ago, but unfortunately, I wasn't eligible even though I've been staking ATOM tokens for a very long time already. Don't know why though.

It's hard to discuss the price of Atom because it's gone up recently, but it's still a long way from the previous value high.
As for the 100 TIA coins, they were given away for free, so it's not that big of an amount. However, most people who received it sold it immediately, so buying 100 coins now is too expensive.
I also saw that DIYM announced future giveaways that may bring more profit.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2024, 06:51:49 PM »
~
As for the 100 TIA coins, they were given away for free, so it's not that big of an amount. However, most people who received it sold it immediately, so buying 100 coins now is too expensive.
I also saw that DIYM announced future giveaways that may bring more profit.
Oh, yes they gave away TIA tokens for basically, FREE and that made me disappointed.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not disappointed with the project giving away free tokens, but I'm disappointed in myself for not investing in OSMO when I bought ATOM tokens.

If I remember correctly, you can get TIA tokens by basically staking ATOM, and OSMO right? I bought ATOM tokens way back in Q1 of 2023, but I didn't buy any OSMO tokens. If only I bought at the same time I bought ATOM plus I made some IBC transactions, I might be eligible for that airdrop. Well, I didn't qualify for the airdrop but anyway, I'm holding some TIA tokens for now so I can be eligible for different airdrops. As for DYM, Yes there are 6 airdrops for DYM stakers. More in the future. :)

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2024, 10:41:34 AM »

Oh, yes they gave away TIA tokens for basically, FREE and that made me disappointed.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not disappointed with the project giving away free tokens, but I'm disappointed in myself for not investing in OSMO when I bought ATOM tokens.

If I remember correctly, you can get TIA tokens by basically staking ATOM, and OSMO right? I bought ATOM tokens way back in Q1 of 2023, but I didn't buy any OSMO tokens. If only I bought at the same time I bought ATOM plus I made some IBC transactions, I might be eligible for that airdrop. Well, I didn't qualify for the airdrop but anyway, I'm holding some TIA tokens for now so I can be eligible for different airdrops. As for DYM, Yes there are 6 airdrops for DYM stakers. More in the future. :)
TIAs were given for staking Atom and Osmo, and possibly some other coins. I am disappointed with this giveaway as I sold my TIA at the start of the sale. I have received a few giveaways in the two years of staking on the Cosmos network, but I did not expect to receive this amount, so I sold right away. Now, of course, I regret it, but I still have DYM, for which I have high hopes. Let's consider the giveaways for staking DYM and the profit they will bring us.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG