follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do not sell, Just HODL (v2)  (Read 431 times)

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2043
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 08:14:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
Do not sell, Just HODL (v2)
« on: April 15, 2024, 09:51:03 PM »
I assumed this thread to be the first on this subject, so, starting another thread inline with same subject, I decided to make this the version two of the same subject.

Personally, I feel the market should be pumping hard right, I mean, there are alot of catalyst to ensure the market is pumping, we have a lot of good news,
1. Bitcoin is just a few days to halving, shouldn't the excitement be driving investors to buying instead of selling?
2. Bitcoin and ethereum ETF got approved by the Hong Kong securities and futures commission, people should be buying bitcoin and major altcoins in large quantities instead of selling.

The above and many more are catalyst that should be driving the entire market up, but here, the reverse is the case, instead of the market pumping hard, it rather is dumping, bitcoin is currently between $62k and $63k from its initial $66k it was earlier today, eth also dumping, what exactly is going on?

In trading, some one defined Liquidation as a forceful transfer of wealth from traders that need levarage to wealthy spot buyers.

And this means that, if you are spot buyer, you've positioned yourself well for the huge run that is coming, as long as you don't fumble your bag, I still believe that the coming bull run will be one of the biggest in the entire history of crypto, those who sell now will completely miss out, while those who seize opportunities as this to add to their bag will make double or triple of what they were supposed to make.

And of course this is not a financial advice, we are all free to do with out bags as we please.
But if actually you are not selling but buying, then let's talk, I did love to know what you are buying, (if you don't mind sharing of course 😁).

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Do not sell, Just HODL (v2)
« on: April 15, 2024, 09:51:03 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Ambatman

• Activity: 258
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:37:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Avatar
Re: Do not sell, Just HODL (v2)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2024, 10:41:38 PM »
Bagging solana, RNDR, FET and of course bitcoin. I'm chasing their every dip. Including some meme coins like floki and Pepe once in a while but not my main focus. The major to me there is BTC cause of the low risk and RNDR cause of our history. When I had weak hand around 2022/2023 I bought RNDR for $0.56 and sold for $0.4 because of FTX, last year it got to $13 and I'm not missing this opportunity to buy this cheap.

Online electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1602
  • Last Active: Today at 11:13:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2024, 11:09:42 PM »
i'm up for cheaper altcoins actually. so i don't have to hurry and bag more in a single day buying spree. i just use my campaign fee every week to buy  VET. seem to have worked at some point although since yesterday the dumps gets massive, its not dumping so hard since it pumped first before Iran rained their missiles.

the liquidation in the derivatives market is making those manipulators richer everything this happens. when one day i become a whale, i want to go against them aka like that gamestop guy. :)

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1102
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:13:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2024, 07:04:04 AM »
I think this dump made some people panic or it could also be a strategy to destroy greedy traders who opened long positions too quickly. We saw a few days ago the price of BTC was $70k but recently the dump to the $62k level is more than -10% and I don't think it will go lower than $60k until the halving happens.

I don't know for sure what made the market move like this... but it's still too early to sell BTC right now, because the halving hasn't happened yet and the party hasn't started yet... think of this small correction as the best bounce in BTC's journey reach even higher prices. Keep HODLing.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 865
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:00:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2024, 09:15:26 AM »
This morning, I logged into BitcoinTalk and noticed that one of my locals regretted selling his Bitcoin. A couple of days ago he sold his BTC and invested in some altcoins. As the market is crashing, altcoins are the most affected. While Bitcoin is down 10% in the last seven days, some altcoins have gone down about 30% which is 3x than Bitcoin.

So, it is not only about holding. You have to pick the right coin and hold it till you make it. I was planning to sell some of my Bitcoin if we touch 75K before the halving, but it seems that will not happen anytime soon. At least if the war continues.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15831
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 11:04:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2024, 06:05:50 PM »
The above and many more are catalyst that should be driving the entire market up, but here, the reverse is the case, instead of the market pumping hard, it rather is dumping, bitcoin is currently between $62k and $63k from its initial $66k it was earlier today, eth also dumping, what exactly is going on?

And of course this is not a financial advice, we are all free to do with out bags as we please.
But if actually you are not selling but buying, then let's talk, I did love to know what you are buying, (if you don't mind sharing of course 😁).
I think this correction is normal for several reasons:

1. The Halving and the potential for the FED to lower interest rates have been priced into the market, and the Halving could be a sell-the-news event, when investors want to take profits.

2. The uncertainty about the approval of ETH Spot ETFs in May as the SEC is investigating Ethereum.

3. The continuous and unsustainable rise of BTC price for over a year, a correction and re-accumulation is necessary for the market to enter a bullrun in a strong way.

I have not sold any crypto assets in my portfolio, my choice is to continue accumulating BTC and top ALTS. It cannot be said that I am happy that the market is entering a correction phase, I always want to see prices rise, but a correction is necessary for us to have a longer bullrun and a bigger altseason in 2025.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2024, 11:46:46 PM »
1. Bitcoin is just a few days to halving, shouldn't the excitement be driving investors to buying instead of selling?
2. Bitcoin and ethereum ETF got approved by the Hong Kong securities and futures commission, people should be buying bitcoin and major altcoins in large quantities instead of selling.

I still believe very much that Bitcoin and followed by altcoins will rise again and skyrocket again, then meet a bullish point again. Yes, it's true that lately, the market is really bad and can be confusing, especially for beginners in crypto. But it's true, I totally agree with you. Don't sell, just hold tightly. because the journey is still quite long. As long as the coins we choose are coins that really promise holding, it's better to hold them tight. because there is still a chance to rise again after the halving. Just be patient, unless it is hype coins, then be prepared for any risks.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2024, 11:46:46 PM »

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:29:58 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2024, 02:30:21 AM »
I assumed this thread to be the first on this subject, so, starting another thread inline with same subject, I decided to make this the version two of the same subject.

Personally, I feel the market should be pumping hard right, I mean, there are alot of catalyst to ensure the market is pumping, we have a lot of good news,

1. You are just thinking that the market "should" pump because of the halving is coming. The market is heavily driven by sentiments of the investors and right now, the sentiment isn't that good enough to pump the price of Bitcoin. Even the halving event coming isn't enough. Why are people selling? Taking profit is the safest answer for that. I mean those who sold Bitcoin are the ones who bought it at the bottom, and probably taking profit already. There's a chance that they will again buy for the bull run.

2. I don't think that the Ethereum and Bitcoin ETF that has been approved in HongKong is that huge enough for the market to move significantly.

Bitcoin is the only one that I'm buying currently, but I'm thinking of buying 1 more altcoin before the bull run (maybe 2 TBH). I'm also thinking of participating in 1 to 2 airdrops thru supplying in a liquidity pool.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1712
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:15:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2024, 04:16:43 AM »

I still believe very much that Bitcoin and followed by altcoins will rise again and skyrocket again, then meet a bullish point again. Yes, it's true that lately, the market is really bad and can be confusing, especially for beginners in crypto. But it's true, I totally agree with you. Don't sell, just hold tightly. because the journey is still quite long. As long as the coins we choose are coins that really promise holding, it's better to hold them tight. because there is still a chance to rise again after the halving. Just be patient, unless it is hype coins, then be prepared for any risks.

We are already in the bullish state, although if we look at it technically, there could be argument that the real bull run will occur right after the block halving. But then again, after the lowest low of $15,500-$73k, that is already a huge pump more than 300% or more if my math is correct.

So yeah, the mentally is to HODL and not sell up until the halving itself. And there are a lot of predictions in this bull run that we all will enter in 2024-2025 that it could be as high as $100k.

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1726
  • Last Active: Today at 10:30:28 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2024, 06:29:26 AM »
What is happening is normal, and even if the price drops further, which I expect will happen (there may be a drop to the price of 52-57K$), this will not make me afraid at all, and I am optimistic about a strong rise in Bitcoin at any moment.

What happened was the liquidation of the positions of future traders, while the spot traders were not affected by what happened, and the long-term investor is not interested in everything that is happening in the market at the present time because the great rally has not yet begun.

We are very close to Halfling, and there is only one day left, and yet the decline continues, but this is nothing, and we only need some time until we see the real rise and a new ATH.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:36:51 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2024, 05:13:33 PM »
1 more day to go for halving but I don't see any sign of strength in the market. 4h time frame shows us that the market is in the down trend but if you look in a weekly tf it shows us it will going to retrace. In my opinion, the halving is just a way for others to invest because they thought it will send up the price higher but in reality it's just a pull back in a 4h tf. So there is a high possibility that the price will go deeper to gather enough demand in order to boost the price higher and create another ATH.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1088
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2024, 07:46:02 PM »
1 more day to go for halving but I don't see any sign of strength in the market. 4h time frame shows us that the market is in the down trend but if you look in a weekly tf it shows us it will going to retrace. In my opinion, the halving is just a way for others to invest because they thought it will send up the price higher but in reality it's just a pull back in a 4h tf. So there is a high possibility that the price will go deeper to gather enough demand in order to boost the price higher and create another ATH.

It's just a matter of time, as soon as Bitcoin goes up a couple of thousand dollars, more investors and buyers will flood the exchanges with buy orders because once we are past the halving event, everyone will have the impression that the bull run can start any time, so when they see even a little growth in Bitcoin, they directly start thinking that the bull run has started and they will start buying and that buying gives Bitcoin a kickstart for the bull run to go ahead and create a magnificent ATH.

There is very strong support at $60k, and Bitcoin hasn't (so far) managed to go much below that mark. If it manages to go below that, then there is a high chance that it will dip further, but if it doesn't do that, it will most probably recover.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 07:21:35 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2024, 12:21:16 AM »
You are right this is the best time to fill our bags, although at the time of writing this post, BTC has recovered back to $64k but just some hours ago it was on $60k as well. This indicates it is highly volatile at the moment, and its dominance is decreasing, and increasing due to many factors. Well, speaking of filling bags and making a good profit, I prefer to hold ETH, AVAX, AIX, C98, and Matic. These coins will make us some good returns.

There are more on the list, but that would be a burden as fewer funds can't be invested in all of these tokens present in the market, so let's just focus on 4 or 5. I have invested in C98, AVAX, Dot, Link, ETH, and Deso, Planning to invest in APT as it can touch $20 easily and it showed great potential last time (like a few days ago). In terms of alts, holding is the only option I have because currently alts are bleeding and I am at lose, but in the long run I know ALTs season is going to start and I am eagerly waiting for that.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██