follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Hold vs trading what is better?  (Read 34061 times)

Offline RockBell

• Activity: 336
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:09:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
Re: Hold vs trading what is better?
« Reply #255 on: December 15, 2023, 09:31:20 PM »
Holding is safer than trading. The cryptocurrency market is always moving up and down in price so if you don't trade at the right time you can face losses. But if you can hold and save for a long time then it is definitely possible to get huge benefits. But it has to be Bitcoin because I myself have accumulated a small amount of Bitcoin for a long time.
A lot of people we go for holding because it is easy and safer and trading favors some people at the same time but to me I think their should be seasons you trade and season you just Hold and for me it is better that way and when you holding in any case you lose money in bad markets immediately the market returns then your money will recover instantly but trading once you lose money then it is gone.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #255 on: December 15, 2023, 09:31:20 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #256 on: December 16, 2023, 08:03:00 AM »
It is better to practice which is which. The strategy that makes you more profit is the effective one to practice. To practice the strategy will make you perfect in slowly but surely  application. To hold or trade is good in a matter of time. The right time is what matters.

What do you think?
Holding and trading depends on the individual, some prefer to invest and hold bitcoin while others prefer to invest in bitcoin and trade short term. But if the market is in a favorable environment, i.e. when the Bitcoin market is in a down mood, if you can invest and hold for a long term, you can definitely get more profit than short term trading. For example, after November of last year, when the Bitcoin market went to a down mood of 16000$, Bitcoin is invested and held.  If left, Bitcoin would have a potential of 3x the current profit. So for now Bitcoin holding seems more profitable than Bitcoin trading from my point of view.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Dzwaafu11

• Activity: 347
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 02:17:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #257 on: December 16, 2023, 10:43:12 PM »
To hold or trade is good in a matter of time. The right time is what matters.

What do you think?

Although trading takes a short period of time when compared to hodling, it takes time to get to know how it works and how you can take advantage of the market when trading. While hodling is simple, you don’t need much time to spend in the market; you only buy and hodl for a certain period of time. When you make a profit, you sell the investment. Holding gives more profit than trading; it just takes more time than trading. When you hold on for a long time,.

So if I should choose from your subject,I will choose hodl I don’t like trading there is high risk there. And holding is safer than trading.

Offline vs2014

• Activity: 411
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 10:00:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Signature Avatar
« Reply #258 on: December 17, 2023, 03:05:29 AM »
Simply put, you are more experienced! From which you will get easy profit and double all your money is what you should do naturally. Trading is not an easy way so to do it you need to increase the amount of practice. Anyway holding is quite easy way but must have experience to buy right and best token. Because for holding very long time the risk of money is high here.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4360
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:27:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #259 on: December 17, 2023, 08:10:03 AM »
I'm not sure it can be compared as they are completely different things, I can make an analogy with a vegetable garden)) you can plant a tree and get fruit from it (it's like a hold) or you can plant 2-3 times a year vegetables and get income but much more and if in the first case you only worked once to buy a tree in the second case you will work constantly but you will get much more harvest, so in trading or holding, if you trade you can get much more profit but you will be constantly doing it and of course more wages

Offline Syedbesharat

• Activity: 151
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: February 23, 2024, 10:13:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Signature
« Reply #260 on: December 29, 2023, 06:42:15 PM »
Trading and holding can be quite challenging. Many seasoned traders have suffered losses by holding onto their investments too tightly, hoping for a recovery. It's important to learn from experience and be prepared to accept losses before making gains. Becoming a master of holding or trading in the crypto market, which is constantly targeted by firms and hackers, is no easy feat. It requires hard work and continuous learning to improve your skills in managing your funds.
FXBOX   [ ▶ Telegram ▶ Twitter ]    ▞   GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
███████████████████ PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES ███████████████████
◥ INVESTING ◥ TRADING ◥ LOTTERY ◥ MARKET PREDICTIONS          ◖ READ MORE ◗

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 466
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 07:53:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #261 on: December 30, 2023, 04:09:52 AM »
For me, I see HOLD as a long term investment plan. There is usually a high expectation of good profit at the end of the day. While Trade is basically a short term investment plan that requires good skills in making quick decisions so has to make reasonable profits. Trading has to do with your observation and how well you could take advantage of the market condition. Well, choosing any of these two determine the quality of time you are willing to spend. Traders usually dedicate a reasonable amount of time to trading, so as not to run out on losses. While holders barely needs to spend time in checking their investment. So you must choose according to the time you can spend.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #261 on: December 30, 2023, 04:09:52 AM »

Offline defy

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:09:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #262 on: December 30, 2023, 10:00:50 AM »
For me, I see HOLD as a long term investment plan. There is usually a high expectation of good profit at the end of the day. While Trade is basically a short term investment plan that requires good skills in making quick decisions so has to make reasonable profits. Trading has to do with your observation and how well you could take advantage of the market condition. Well, choosing any of these two determine the quality of time you are willing to spend. Traders usually dedicate a reasonable amount of time to trading, so as not to run out on losses. While holders barely needs to spend time in checking their investment. So you must choose according to the time you can spend.

i agree, trading is usually a daily or weekly activity, making trades on a couple of percent differences as the markets move up or down "buy low, sell high". it requires a good bit of knowledge about market signals and how to read charts and patterns.

HODL'ing is simpler, its buying when the market is down or not and HODL'ing for a much longer time until an opportune time to take a profit after an event like the bitcoin halving in 2024.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1121
  • Last Active: Today at 10:00:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #263 on: January 01, 2024, 11:29:54 AM »
HODL'ing is simpler, its buying when the market is down or not and HODL'ing for a much longer time until an opportune time to take a profit after an event like the bitcoin halving in 2024.
Don't forget about DCA... this strategy can lower your average purchase price during a bearish market after your initial buy. Long term holding doesn't require a lot of energy, but it demands a substantial initial investment to truly experience worthwhile returns in terms of time and income. It's not very beneficial if your profit percentage has already reached 30% or more, but the amount of money invested isn't significant enough.

Some people view investing as extra income, but maximizing it for larger earnings isn't a wrong decision either. Personally, I lean towards HODLing rather than actively trading. HODLing aligns better with my slightly hectic daily routine.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 984
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:19:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #264 on: January 01, 2024, 02:49:40 PM »
Yes Hodl is a long term investment and this does not require more energy or other thoughts that have to be monitored all the time, just buy and the Hodl is enough and determining your investment for longer will be even better.

Trading does require skill, you have to pay attention to the market at all times in its movements and the analysis you need is accurate, even though it's not 100%, at least with trading they know the profit figure that they think is appropriate. If you are too greedy then you won't get a profit but a loss because you want a higher price. high but it all didn't match expectations.

I myself have carried out DCA and HODL strategies for a long time, we will wait for the best moment to sell.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 877
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 12:03:48 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #265 on: January 01, 2024, 05:33:57 PM »
It's a thing of more about our personal decision to see what we wanted to come turns a reality, some people can afford to have their asset to be hold for long because they realized the profitability in such and don't have to change their minds for selling before it's due time, while some needed to have a daily transactions with their asset turning it an investment that has a daily return and they are good at trading, taking the risk in it and could also afford earning through same.

Offline silkytakyaan86

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 09:31:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Second year Anniversary
« Reply #266 on: January 02, 2024, 04:23:33 PM »
Both situations are better. Hold Example - Some time ago when Bitcoin was down, I bought Bitcoin worth $60 and I held it. Today its price is $130. This is holding power. And the trader who takes you along with you towards profit even though it is riskier than holding according to me.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1577
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:20:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #267 on: January 03, 2024, 12:36:58 AM »
It is better to practice which is which. The strategy that makes you more profit is the effective one to practice. To practice the strategy will make you perfect in slowly but surely  application. To hold or trade is good in a matter of time. The right time is what matters.

What do you think?
Trading is not that time or season intensive. The only time trading used to be boring is during the bear market when the coins do not make appreciable movements. But yet there are people who make profits from such situation. Trading requires skills and other attributes like emotion control and financial management while in the other hand, to hold seems to have more peace of mind. You do not require much research and you are not heavily attached by the price movements since the goal is in the long run.
OP, has stated that everyone do what works for them, but in general, it seems holding works for many than trading.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 873
  • Last Active: Today at 07:15:11 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #268 on: January 03, 2024, 04:20:11 AM »
Both investing and trading are good and I am involved in both. I invest usually for long term planning but trading for short term gain. Bitcoin is the most reliable coin to invest in because there is no other coin more reliable than Bitcoin in my list of choices because of the long-term holding of the investment. Bitcoin is always the best choice for investment but there are some other coins in the market for trading that I trust. I trust all other coins in the market that the coins rise enough and the volume is high enough. But it is better not to do trading without knowing about trading, starting with initial investment and later the investor can get involved in trading again if he wants, but it is completely individual's own choice.

Offline surendertakyaan70

• Activity: 736
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 03:58:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 500 Posts
« Reply #269 on: January 03, 2024, 03:35:24 PM »
Hold vs Long Term Trading Both buy and sell approaches have their own importance. It depends on the investor's interest. Long-term investing has historically provided favorable returns, especially in a rising market. Requires constant attention to the markets, and may have to endure long-term market fluctuations; holding in both scenarios, considering your risk tolerance, financial goals and time commitment

FXBOX
█████████████████████

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██