follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Yo mix scam for 1.6 btc  (Read 670 times)

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4178
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:53:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Yo mix scam for 1.6 btc
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2024, 12:17:51 PM »
I also think that 1.6BTC is a big some to try to mix at a time. Dividing the fund into 3 and mix differently would have been a good option.

I would have done the same thing if I am using a Bitcoin mixer as transferring 1.6 BTC is quite big and with the risks involved if something bad may happen the loss can be staggering. The transaction should have been divided into parts...or better yet get into a mixer with a far better reputation and with very positive testimonials just like those who are advertising in this forum. I once became aware with Yo Mix while in the other forum but I never transacted with them in the past. I am hoping that eventually OP can get back his 1.6 BTC and everything can be fine. This is one of the many possible risks we are all facing when transacting online most especially in the world of cryptocurrency and related sub-industries so our mindset should be to avoid loss as much as we can and limit our exposure to them.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2024, 12:17:51 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline julerz12

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1369
  • Bitcoin Mixer Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:07:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: Today at 04:03:47 AM »
Hi guys me again I used yo mix quite a bit and always done test payment this week I sent 1.6 btc wich even tho zero delay said 8 days so I reached out on telegram to support wich wanted 0.1 btc to help me get stuck funds I no it lost
Sorry for your loss.
Regardless of how often you use a platform or a service, it should be a habit to always do a bit of research every now and then to see if they currently have any changes or issues.
I've updated their Announcement thread in this forum on April 27, 2024, 12:57:47 and placed a clear warning about their current issues. This could've have been avoided if you've read the warnings.

@yomix_io there telegram Alexey Hlyncev
Be careful who you talk to on telegram, this guy could be an impostor or a plain scammer.
The only thing that's certain now is that your BTC is lost and there's probably zero means to recover it.
COINOMIZE.BIZ..B °°
.B °B°
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄███▀  █▀▀█▌  ▀███▄
███▀     █▀▀█▌    ▀███
████       ▀██▀       ████
██████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄██████
▐████████████████████████████▌
▐████     ▀████████▀     █████
▐██████▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄███████▌

██████████████████████████
███▄       ▀██▀       ▄███
▀███▄              ▄███▀
▀████▄▄      ▄▄████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
B.B °°
.B °B°
BITCOIN MIXER SINCE 2019
..INSTANT MIXING....LOW FEES....100%  ANONYMOUS..

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG