follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in?  (Read 13922 times)

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in?
« Reply #150 on: April 21, 2024, 03:42:10 PM »
You already know very well how to determine the investment in a coin so that you can determine whether it will produce results for you with the funds you have channeled to it.But you also have to remember that now many project owners are smarter about being able to trick their investors, even if you have entered their social media group channels. Don't be tempted by the sweet talk they make; they even dare to give you multiple profits, but in the end, what happens is that the price is below reality, so you will experience a loss.So check everything that can be done and analyze it as best as possible, because you already understand how, before making the correct choice.
Yes, if it's a new project, then they are very smart, they will do everything they can to tempt us with profits if we invest in them. But in the end they also became fraudsters who succeeded in deceiving their investors.

However, I usually see that their community is solid, even though many of them end up being abandoned and they disappoint the community they have. It cannot be denied that one of the factors that makes a project successful is the role of the community.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: April 21, 2024, 03:42:10 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #151 on: April 23, 2024, 04:22:08 AM »
You already know very well how to determine the investment in a coin so that you can determine whether it will produce results for you with the funds you have channeled to it.But you also have to remember that now many project owners are smarter about being able to trick their investors, even if you have entered their social media group channels. Don't be tempted by the sweet talk they make; they even dare to give you multiple profits, but in the end, what happens is that the price is below reality, so you will experience a loss.So check everything that can be done and analyze it as best as possible, because you already understand how, before making the correct choice.
Yes, if it's a new project, then they are very smart, they will do everything they can to tempt us with profits if we invest in them. But in the end they also became fraudsters who succeeded in deceiving their investors.

However, I usually see that their community is solid, even though many of them end up being abandoned and they disappoint the community they have. It cannot be denied that one of the factors that makes a project successful is the role of the community.
It has become a field of livelihood for them with the intelligence they have, and, of course, we can't do anything other than not be tempted to take part in it, so that they will automatically be unable to carry out it.
I agree, the role of the community/investors is one of the factors in making a project possible. For this reason, investors must always anticipate things that might be detrimental with good analysis.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2024, 01:22:45 PM »

It has become a field of livelihood for them with the intelligence they have, and, of course, we can't do anything other than not be tempted to take part in it, so that they will automatically be unable to carry out it.
I agree, the role of the community/investors is one of the factors in making a project possible. For this reason, investors must always anticipate things that might be detrimental with good analysis.
They use intelligence to deceive someone, this is nothing new that we have seen in the crypto space. They are keen on getting people interested in investing in their projects.

Because the solidity and size of the community will be an attraction for other communities to become part of them. And of course it will be like a parallel that will continue to develop from one to another which makes the project have a large community.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: Today at 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2024, 08:15:04 PM »

t has become a field of livelihood for them with the intelligence they have, and, of course, we can't do anything other than not be tempted to take part in it, so that they will automatically be unable to carry out it.
The trust of the public and investors who have invested in buying coins in a project is very important, so the team must consider their satisfaction as users of the project. How can they also become influencers for their friends in the real world to invest?

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2024, 10:32:54 PM »
The trust of the public and investors who have invested in buying coins in a project is very important, so the team must consider their satisfaction as users of the project. How can they also become influencers for their friends in the real world to invest?
Investors can feel satisfy if the coins show good progress. But if the coins have no progress, the investors may change their funds to other coins. However, it is important because investors may invite other people to join the investment. If it has bad progress, the investors may spread bad issues to the whole people. And this may kill the coins, then the coins may be delisted and disappear.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1096
  • Last Active: Today at 11:58:53 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #155 on: April 24, 2024, 11:08:27 AM »
Investors can feel satisfy if the coins show good progress. But if the coins have no progress, the investors may change their funds to other coins. However, it is important because investors may invite other people to join the investment. If it has bad progress, the investors may spread bad issues to the whole people. And this may kill the coins, then the coins may be delisted and disappear.

I think the essence of this discussion is more inclined towards "Reputation", the better the reputation of a project, naturally some sincere people will promote it publicly on their social media. A good reputation of course influences the sustainability of the project in the future... because this is the main benchmark for investors to determine whether to invest or not.

Investors will prefer projects with good and interesting reputations and honest reviews, rather than having to gamble on projects that are still uncertain.

Online Doovla

• Activity: 471
  • Last Active: Today at 11:49:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #156 on: April 25, 2024, 11:03:50 PM »
It is not difficult, the first thing you need to do is to find such a site that will help you sort the coins according to whether they are up-to-date in that day, according to the trading percentage and the graph that shows it all. The next thing is to find an exchange that is cheap in terms of deposits and withdrawals , you do that and you have money at the exchange. There is a list of gainers and losers on the CMC site where you can try to see how lucky you will be in your selection.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: April 25, 2024, 11:03:50 PM »

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #157 on: April 26, 2024, 06:34:47 AM »

I think the essence of this discussion is more inclined towards "Reputation", the better the reputation of a project, naturally some sincere people will promote it publicly on their social media. A good reputation of course influences the sustainability of the project in the future... because this is the main benchmark for investors to determine whether to invest or not.

Investors will prefer projects with good and interesting reputations and honest reviews, rather than having to gamble on projects that are still uncertain.
That's right, as you said, the reputation of a project determines the future of this project, because of course the team behind all these projects will continue to try hard to provide the best because the reputation of their name is at stake in this project.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1020
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:34:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #158 on: April 26, 2024, 01:46:02 PM »
When you see it in the whitepaper or road map, you think it's fine and you see that there are many communities and active in social media platforms or groups like discord, telegram and others, then you decide if it's fine for you. this apart from being listed among the top cryptos in the market.
No guarantee the projects are good although the roadmap and whitepaper look convincing. I've experienced many projects that have great whitepaper and clear roadmap, but they also end up with a failure. Most of the projects have the problem on the consistency in developing the projects. The projects are only good in the whitepaper, but in reality the projects are never implemented the same as in the description in the whitepaper. So, be careful and do more complex research! Don't too easy to believe in the whitepaper.

Yes, you may have a point in what you are saying because there are other whitepapers that are just copied from others, and then they will revise it a little so that it does not become plagiarism in the community.

But even if that's what others do, it's still traceable that it's just copied. Apart from that, of course, maybe there aren't enough whitepapers or roadmaps; of course, tokenomics needs to be known first, and so on.
A good white paper is not hard to get by spending a few dollars. If a good white paper is copied and pasted into a new project, that project will almost certainly be a scam. Those who want to start this kind of work by copying have a bad motive. An investor must know the project very well before investing. What are they working on besides the white paper? What are their products, do they have any audit certificate or not? If you get a positive idea about their road map etc. then you should invest in those cryptocurrencies.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #159 on: April 26, 2024, 08:26:40 PM »

If the coin is a successful coin from the past and now it is not showing any progress then wait for its progress because top coins never make their investors disappointed but people lose the chance due to the dream of their quick earning.

People often alter their investment coins but it is necessary in that case if he has not chosen top coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum so altering your investment from less or no progressive coins to Bitcoin or Ethereum is an idea that suited well.

I think people should not invest in that coin the creator of which is not trusted so they will not need to change their coin or will never lose money. One should utilize his knowledge because every person has a brain and active mind which he can use for making better decisions.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2024, 10:11:45 PM »

That's right, as you said, the reputation of a project determines the future of this project, because of course the team behind all these projects will continue to try hard to provide the best because the reputation of their name is at stake in this project.
It is not easy to see the reputation of the team behind their project, because crypto is semi-anonymous, so it will be difficult for us to know who they are behind the project. As you said, we will know the reputation if the project is running and successful. So as long as it's still new and there's no good progress, I think we'll all have difficulty predicting it

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: Today at 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #161 on: Today at 03:51:35 AM »

It is not easy to see the reputation of the team behind their project, because crypto is semi-anonymous, so it will be difficult for us to know who they are behind the project. As you said, we will know the reputation if the project is running and successful. So as long as it's still new and there's no good progress, I think we'll all have difficulty predicting it
It's true, it's not easy for us to see the team behind this project. Those project developers who want to scam often read threads like this. So indirectly they already understand what they are going to do next and finally up to now there are many new projects that hide the team they own. In contrast to the project in 2017, many teams were informed clearly and there was nothing to hide.

Online emmybd

• Activity: 213
  • Last Active: Today at 11:55:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #162 on: Today at 06:27:13 AM »
One way to select your next crypto investment is to look at the current market capitalization. This will not only show which cryptos are ranked the highest right now but also the curve of their value. Be aware of events around the world that affect the prices of cryptocurrencies.
The simple way to do is  check top 10 in coinmarketcap. These coins would be safer for investment compared to others. One can also research on his own on various coins before going for investment. But be careful in investing new coins.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: Today at 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #163 on: Today at 12:25:11 PM »

It's true, it's not easy for us to see the team behind this project. Those project developers who want to scam often read threads like this. So indirectly they already understand what they are going to do next and finally up to now there are many new projects that hide the team they own. In contrast to the project in 2017, many teams were informed clearly and there was nothing to hide.
Currently, many of the teams behind a crypo project are hidden, because of this we have to be careful with projects. This is different from 2017, the team will see who is behind the project. And be careful, because fraudsters are getting smarter at setting traps

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG