follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: The very bad state of our roads  (Read 371 times)

Offline OWAS

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:26:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
The very bad state of our roads
« on: December 16, 2023, 01:09:07 PM »
I no know of other states but the state of the road for my side no be wetin to talk about and since now, na dry season, I think say the government supposed use this period commence work so that before rain go come, them go Don finish this roads because Good road network na one major thing wey dey boost the economy and I think say government no dey really pay adequate attention to this thing.
Wetin be the state of the road for your side be it internal roads or Major roads and you think say government dey do the needful for the roads for the country or not ?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

The very bad state of our roads
« on: December 16, 2023, 01:09:07 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Youngkhngdiddy

• Activity: 175
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 23, 2024, 07:31:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Topic Starter Search
Re: The very bad state of our roads
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2023, 03:42:21 PM »
In every country, there are needs for basic amenities and when these are present and in workable conditions, it aids economic growth and expansion. The road network is a part of the essential amenities in a geographical area. Bad roads have adverse effects on the activities in these areas and also can cause a decline in the productivity level which will in turn make for a retarded economy as production is key in economic advancement.
  It's only best that finance is out more into the widespread of the road networks to allow easy access by commuters. Good roads increases chances and options for tourism. No one would want a visit a location with poor road networks where they'd have to struggle always locating a place or making a journey through. It reduces stress of day to day movements too and definitely the commuters would be happy that they didn't have to struggle to and fro their daily road movements.

Offline Coinmama7824

• Activity: 107
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 04, 2024, 07:04:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    100 Posts Poll Voter 50 Posts
Re: The very bad state of our roads
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2023, 05:12:08 PM »
Government dey sha try for infrastructure for my area, as we dey speak so, government award Julius Berger contract to work our major road, and then dey on am for the past few months now, so if na for road side, Government dey try for my area.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG