follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Altcoinstalk.com is too Complicated  (Read 3747 times)

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3947
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:53:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Altcoinstalk.com is too Complicated
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2023, 10:27:54 AM »
Altcointalks forum is not complicated. Once you get used to it (its features and sections) you will feel like fish in a water. It might look complicated only when you are used to other forum. But simalr can be said abou any other forum if you would spend more time her snd be new there. Anyway, there is a live chat, where anyone could get answers quickest possible way.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2023, 10:27:54 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9516
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:32:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2024, 11:56:18 AM »
I find it quite challenging to navigate this forum because the interface is much different and fancier than btt forum I know.
What is helping me so far is the fact that I just come online and try to spend much time clicking from one board to another to better understand how I can contribute.

One thing about those who have become experienced with btt forum is that they already know what to say, how to say it and when to say it on the forum to gain merits, so doing same here and growing accustomed to the procedures will come as tacit knowledge.

Hi @Cryptomultiplier. Navigating this forum is something that is "learned" in a few hours. The differences with BTT are practically nil, only aesthetic, since technically both forums are very similar. As for growing in this forum, you have already seen (I imagine) that it is quite simple, you just have to contribute good posts so that your account rises in rank, no merits or anything similar is needed.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1100
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:33:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2024, 12:35:39 AM »
I find it quite challenging to navigate this forum because the interface is much different and fancier than btt forum I know.
What is helping me so far is the fact that I just come online and try to spend much time clicking from one board to another to better understand how I can contribute.

One thing about those who have become experienced with btt forum is that they already know what to say, how to say it and when to say it on the forum to gain merits, so doing same here and growing accustomed to the procedures will come as tacit knowledge.

Hi @Cryptomultiplier. Navigating this forum is something that is "learned" in a few hours. The differences with BTT are practically nil, only aesthetic, since technically both forums are very similar. As for growing in this forum, you have already seen (I imagine) that it is quite simple, you just have to contribute good posts so that your account rises in rank, no merits or anything similar is needed.
Yes the both forums are similar but why those who came from the other forum is saying that this forum is complicated or it is hard to understand and Navigate is because of the numerous boards. Here all the altcoins has their own board and board like women and others. So looking for a particular board is not and easy thing for them but when they spend quality time and Navigate around the forum and ask questions whenever thing they see and don't understand then they will learn to understand the forum in a easy way. Like there was a time I was looking for where I created a thread on Binance, Omen, I looked for it I could not see it so what I did was to check my posts history to get it. But the admin here is trying his best to make things easy for the users of the forum here.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1120
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:29:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2024, 12:43:36 AM »
This forum is too complicated to understand and there are too many ads. The registration process too is complicated. Any time when some is making a post, the person must make a verification and that is very bad.
When I first joined this forum I also had to verify when I was going to post. But after a few posts have been made, I don't think that verification is needed anymore. Because even now I send a reply without verifying again. So for me this is still quite easy and easy to understand even for beginners.

But what bothers me a little is that the font or size of the letters on this forum is too big for me. I want a smaller font display. But the positive thing is that this forum is easier to read when using a mobile phone.

Personally, I might have hoped for a simplification of the appearance. Reduced the font size and I think the descriptions of the various sub forums at the bottom of the forum could be removed.

Overall, the first impression is that it feels complicated. but after a few hours adapting to this forum is also quite easy. My suggestion is only about simplifying the appearance and menu.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1064
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:25 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2024, 04:31:17 AM »
When I first joined this forum I also had to verify when I was going to post. But after a few posts have been made, I don't think that verification is needed anymore. Because even now I send a reply without verifying again. So for me this is still quite easy and easy to understand even for beginners.
Seems like the captcha requirement for every post being made is only for low-rank users to avoid spam and bots. I also encountered the same scenario but after my rank was teleported, solving the captcha every post I made was not required.

But what bothers me a little is that the font or size of the letters on this forum is too big for me. I want a smaller font display. But the positive thing is that this forum is easier to read when using a mobile phone.
I tried to look for a setting if there are options to change the size of the text, but unfortunately, no such option. I only found a post from 2018 with a suggestion to change the font size, not sure if the current font size is what was changed in the past.

The current font size is a perfect size for someone like me with poor eyesight.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1100
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:33:06 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2024, 04:56:09 PM »
Seems like the captcha requirement for every post being made is only for low-rank users to avoid spam and bots. I also encountered the same scenario but after my rank was teleported, solving the captcha every post I made was not required.
yes it is use to avoid spamming and it disappears when you have solved the captcha for five times with five posts. And it doesn't matter whether you are a newbie or not but once you complete five posts and solved it five time then it will not appear again.

Read below
I tried to look for a setting if there are options to change the size of the text, but unfortunately, no such option. I only found a post from 2018 with a suggestion to change the font size, not sure if the current font size is what was changed in the past.

That is not from the forum and probably the font size is from your browser and if you using Google Chrome just go to settings and in the settings click accessibility then from the accessibility then control or reduce the Text Scaling to 50 or any number of your choice. And that was what normally do to do my text setting.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1120
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:29:55 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2024, 06:36:47 AM »
Well, maybe that's true, friend. This is just like the rules on btt forums that limit posting times too quickly for new users. And as time goes by and activity increases, all of that will disappear.

It turns out the problem was with what device I used to open this forum. Too large fonts only exist on mobile displays. But when it comes to desktop use, everything is very comfortable, just like on BTT. It's just that on the cellphone display some of the text looks too big. But as I said, the positive is that this display makes it easier for cellphone users. So they don't need to zoom when they want to read the discussion here. So what I complain about is not on the desktop display but on the mobile display. Because when I travel I prefer to open forums from my cellphone.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2024, 06:36:47 AM »

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1712
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:15:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2024, 02:49:35 PM »

Yes the both forums are similar but why those who came from the other forum is saying that this forum is complicated or it is hard to understand and Navigate is because of the numerous boards. Here all the altcoins has their own board and board like women and others. So looking for a particular board is not and easy thing for them but when they spend quality time and Navigate around the forum and ask questions whenever thing they see and don't understand then they will learn to understand the forum in a easy way. Like there was a time I was looking for where I created a thread on Binance, Omen, I looked for it I could not see it so what I did was to check my posts history to get it. But the admin here is trying his best to make things easy for the users of the forum here.

I guess we are just used to see the other forum throughout, like in the last 5 years or so for many of us. That most of the time it's hard to adjust when we are in a new forum. So I guess it's time for some adjustment as well, although both forums uses SMF and I have been into this forum them for many years as a freelancer before so I'm confident with it.

And I do agree that the admin did make his best to make this forum easy for newbies. We just have to play around and familiarized ourselves and maybe in a couple of weeks we can all settle down.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1064
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:25 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2024, 03:03:27 PM »
Well, maybe that's true, friend. This is just like the rules on btt forums that limit posting times too quickly for new users. And as time goes by and activity increases, all of that will disappear.

I think it's not the same as the other forum, Bitcointalk does not have a captcha solve requirement even if you are a newbie. Captcha is only required for login purposes. Unlike in this forum, if you are new, every post is required. But based on @Agbe, once you complete five posts and solve it five times then it will not appear again. But then again, the main purpose of it is solely to avoid spam and other users who burst posts which will only bring a bad image on this forum.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline silkytakyaan86

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 09:31:11 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Voter Second year Anniversary
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2024, 04:59:38 PM »
Maybe for you, I personally like this thread the most. Honestly, your rank increases according to your posts. Rather than having to charge like Bitcointalk. Also it does not behave so streaky. really love it

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9516
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:32:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2024, 08:30:11 PM »

It is true that there are many boards on this forum, but it is not difficult to find them or follow without problems the threads in which users participate. The administrator is working on everything related to the boardss, in the meantime users can use the search function and use https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=unreadreplies to follow the threads. When the administrator finishes the work he is doing, everything will be more compact and easier to use.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 793
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 05:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2024, 09:18:16 AM »
I don't think that this forum is complicated for someone that is used to btt, the difference is the colorful background. If you are in a similar forum like this, then you need to know that what you need is to take your time and check all boards for easy navigating so that you can see where the board of your interest is.  It is just that a lot of altcoins board are separated unlike btt that they are put into one. I must say that I could easily navigate through this forum the first time that I registered because of my experience from btt.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG