follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Participate in the Onomy Trading Competition: KuCoin’s Way of Saying Thanks!  (Read 539 times)

Offline Adams-Richard

• Activity: 50
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 05, 2023, 07:19:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts One year Anniversary 10 Posts

The Onomy Protocol (NOM) has only been listed on KuCoin a few days ago, and the platform is already getting an overwhelming level of support from the token’s community within a short span of time. And guess what? Because of how quickly the NOM token gained support from KuCoin users, the People's Exchange is throwing a super cool event just for us!

If you don't know what NOM is, it's a token that helps keep the Onomy Network Proof-of-Stake secure. You can earn rewards for staking NOM over time by delegating it or becoming a validator for the network. In addition, $NOM can then be used for all of its described utilities, and users may bridge $NOM to various blockchains integrated into the Arc Bridge Hib. It truly makes sense why KuCoin is proud to have this promising token on its trading platform.

I have also checked the current market information for Onomy Protocol, and as of now, it is priced at $1.01 with a 24-hour trading volume of $2,213,218. I noticed that the protocol has experienced a 5.92% increase in the last 24 hours. Based on its performance, it is currently ranked at #2701 on CoinMarketCap, with a live market cap that is not available.

The “ONOMY Trading Competition” event started a couple of days ago and is set to end on March 22 at 10:00 (UTC). What's even more exciting about this campaign is that it includes not one but three trading competitions, giving qualified KuCoin users a shot at winning a share of $40,000 worth of NOM tokens!

For the first campaign activity, all you need to do is make a net deposit of at least 100 NOM on KuCoin to be eligible for a chance to win a share of $10,000 NOM. The prize will be awarded in proportion to your total net deposit amount, so the more you deposit, the greater your chances of winning a larger share of the prize pool.

I'm particularly excited about the second campaign activity, as it's even more thrilling than the first! The activity only requires us to trade NOM on KuCoin and the top 30 accounts with the highest trading amounts will qualify for a chance to win a share of the $20,000 NOM prize pool. I'm definitely going to give it my best shot, and I'm already strategizing to try and increase my trading amounts to boost my chances of being one of the top 30 traders.

The final campaign activity is also really interesting. To participate, users need to meet certain requirements, such as having a trading amount of at least 200 NOM and adding the NOM/USDT trading pair to my favorites list. It is also required to pass KYC1 to be eligible to evenly share in the $10,000 NOM prize pool.

If you’re interested in joining all the activities, don’t worry because all KuCoin users like myself are invited to participate. And if you’re not yet a KuCoin user, there might be a reason why you came across this blog. Who knows? You could be one of the lucky participants to take home a share of the $40,000 prize pool.

So if you are considering signing up, you can use my KuCoin affiliate link to save on your trading fees as well. Don’t hesitate, this campaign won’t last forever!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG