follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: From Manga to Blockchain: How Does Captain Tsubasa - RIVALS- Transform the Gamin  (Read 5329 times)

Offline Adams-Richard

• Activity: 50
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 05, 2023, 07:19:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts One year Anniversary 10 Posts

I have to admit, when I heard the news about the latest token being added to the KuCoin exchange, it totally took me back to my childhood days. I even remembered getting a video cassette as a birthday present that had the anime version of this project.

In case you're not familiar with the project I'm talking about, it's this awesome blockchain game based on a football manga called Captain Tsubasa - RIVALS (TSUGT).

Even though I'm all grown up and leading a busy life, it's pretty amazing how this old favorite manga and anime of mine still manages to find its way back into my life, but in an unexpected way.

Now that I consider myself a blockchain enthusiast and use my writing platform to share my thoughts and ideas about blockchain, it's incredibly exciting to discover that Captain Tsubasa has its own blockchain game too. According to their website, Captain Tsubasa -RIVALS- is all about enjoying the process of developing and strengthening your one-of-a-kind NFT character, while also competing for valuable items against your formidable "rivals."

A Close Look at Captain Tsubasa -RIVALS

Given how big of a fan I am of not only Captain Tsubasa but also soccer and blockchain games in general, I can hardly contain my excitement to learn more about this initiative.

Shun Fujiyoshi, the mastermind behind "Captain Tsubasa - RIVALS-", was utterly fascinated by the new experience that blockchain games have brought to the table. This fascination fueled his brilliant idea of transforming his love for Captain Tsubasa and its enthralling story into a game using blockchain technology, resulting in an innovative and exciting form of entertainment.

To give you an idea of how the game works, the "player" NFTs work as character cards that are required to play. Each player character has the ability to learn up to three unique Special skills. The first one comes pre-set for each character and is exclusive to them, while the other two can be unlocked by playing the game. Now, when it comes to having an enjoyable experience in the "Captain Tsubasa" world, you've got two game modes to choose from: Rival and PvP. These modes offer different ways to feel the thrill and enjoy the immersive gameplay experience.

The Role of TSUGT

While $TSUBASAUT acts as the game's utility token, the launch of $TSUGT aims to create greater participation and collaboration between the management and the community and to facilitate collaborative efforts in the project's development.

Unlike $TSUBASAUT, getting hold of the governance token is not accessible to everyone. Instead, it is only accessible if certain requirements are met by players who actively engage with the game and improve the community. Thus, the distribution of $TSUGT is meant to encourage future project development in collaboration with the dedicated core users who make significant contributions.

It's worth noting that earning $TSUGT isn't limited to gameplay alone - you can also get it through exchanges like KuCoin. As I mentioned earlier in this blog, $TSUGT has recently been listed on the People's Exchange. So, if you're interested in being a part of this awesome blockchain game and want to buy player NFTs, you can use $TSUGT to own them, and feel free to grab some TSUGT tokens on the KuCoin Exchange

If that wasn't enough, KuCoin has announced a promotional campaign that offers eligible KuCoin users a TSUGT prize pool totaling $44,000 in celebration of the listing of TSUGT on its platform.

The event is set to kick off later today and will run for a whole week. If you believe this is a fun event you don't want to miss, click this link to find out more information about the three various activities you can choose to participate in. As for me, I really think this is the kind of event that shouldn't be missed, therefore I'll make sure to be ready today and wait for the event to kick off.

How about you guys, What are your thoughts on Captain Tsubasa -RIVALS-? Do you believe that this project has the potential to revolutionize our blockchain gaming experience? Are you also interested in joining the KuCoin campaign? Share your thoughts in the comments section

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG