follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Alex Ibghi from France for Binance's Island of Connectivity  (Read 396 times)

IyemRoker

Alex Ibghi from France for Binance's Island of Connectivity
« on: January 28, 2024, 09:44:40 AM »

I have read this article from Binance and this is very very good because we have found another woman who has good qualities to be able to continue collaborating with Binance.
Alex Ibghi is an independent woman and is able to become "Binance France Angels" and almost every week holds meet ups with the theme "CryptoMom", this is extraordinary for us because she is able to create a large community of women in France.
Apart from all the events that Alex Ibghi worked on, I also saw that Alex Ibghi has above average intelligence, he studied in Israel and before working at Binance he also worked with Samsung as a strategy and innovation center in France.

What would you do more actively if you had intelligence like Alex Ibghi??

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Alex Ibghi from France for Binance's Island of Connectivity
« on: January 28, 2024, 09:44:40 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Re: Alex Ibghi from France for Binance's Island of Connectivity
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 04:46:35 AM »
If I had intelligence like Alex Ibghi, I would continue to hone my knowledge in cryptocurrency because this is my second home after the real world.
I also noticed that Alex Ibghi has a lot of experience because he has become a Binance Angel in Francis' country, this achievement is extraordinary. ;)
As far as I know, if you want to become a Binance Angel, it is very difficult and has strict rules given by Binance because Binance has its own standards to become Binance Angels.

This is just my opinion because I am too shy to speak in public. This makes me uncomfortable because my English is very bad. ;D
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 01:22:07 AM by kent47400 »
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

aiviaa485

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2024, 12:20:06 PM »
What would you do more actively if you had intelligence like Alex Ibghi??
It seems like my job would be the same as Alex Ibghi's if I had the same intelligence as him.
Because indirectly, the knowledge that Alex Ibghi possesses has extraordinary intelligence and if it were applied to me, I would also be like Alex Ibghi.

I also think that Alex Ibgh has a lot of awards from Binance for being able to become a Binance Angel at Francis.
With the experience gained from Samsung, it is certain that Binance will also be accepted easily, congratulations to Alex Ibghi!

IyemRoker

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2024, 06:18:39 AM »
As far as I know, if you want to become a Binance Angel, it is very difficult and has strict rules given by Binance because Binance has its own standards to become Binance Angels.
That's for sure and various rules also require KYC, skills tests, English, experience in cryptocurrency and various things related to blockchain knowledge.
It would be difficult for me if I had to become a Binance Angel from Binance because I don't have much knowledge, talent and insight into the cryptocurrency environment.

Because indirectly, the knowledge that Alex Ibghi possesses has extraordinary intelligence and if it were applied to me, I would also be like Alex Ibghi.
I'm also sure that for Alex Ibghi, up to this moment, when he went through it, he had to go through struggle, time, energy, thinking and maybe a lot of tears that he had to go through.
It's not easy for a woman to work in the Binance Angel section, I certainly can't be like Alex Ibghi and maybe I'm also more comfortable being on the altcoinstalks forum than being a Binance Angel.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 02:21:07 AM »
That's for sure and various rules also require KYC, skills tests, English, experience in cryptocurrency and various things related to blockchain knowledge.
It would be difficult for me if I had to become a Binance Angel from Binance because I don't have much knowledge, talent and insight into the cryptocurrency environment.
For me, KYC issues are easy because I also believe that Binance will store my KYC with as strong security as Binance.
But I would definitely lose if I had to be like Alex Ibghi in terms of skills, English, experience in cryptocurrency and public speaking, this really makes me unsure about becoming a Binance Angel.

As you said, it is difficult for me to become a Binance Angel because there are many regulations from Binance that I personally don't have.
As other members said, maybe the altcoinstalks forum would be enough and absorb more knowledge in cryptocurrency, the position value might be to become a Binance Angel but I can't.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

aiviaa485

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2024, 02:10:03 PM »
I'm also sure that for Alex Ibghi, up to this moment, when he went through it, he had to go through struggle, time, energy, thinking and maybe a lot of tears that he had to go through.
It's not easy for a woman to work in the Binance Angel section, I certainly can't be like Alex Ibghi and maybe I'm also more comfortable being on the altcoinstalks forum than being a Binance Angel.
That's very clear because I also feel that when I'm on the altcoinstalks forum it takes a lot of time, energy and thought because I have to divide my time with work at the office.
Being on the active altcoinstalks forum continuously is not easy, especially when you add work as a Binance Angel, it will definitely feel very busy.

But if we can get through all of that, it will make us stronger and smarter, just like Alex Ibghi.
But up until this moment, I honestly couldn't bear it if I had to become Binance's Island of Connectivity or Binance Angel.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG