follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto – All About Crypto In One Place [Educational & Informatio  (Read 6677 times)

Offline DaveGil123

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 21, 2019, 09:26:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Newscrypto.io
All about crypto in one place

Newscrypto.io is a blockchain-linked ecosystem for all the information regarding cryptocurrency.

We present a platform appropriate for everyone seeking knowledge and trading advantages in the crypto world. With our non-ICO project, which was funded on our behalf we aim to be the number one educational platform available for all type of crypto traders. We provide crucial information and educate our members about the financial world of crypto assets, with our unique tools, detailed analysis, and our school program.

Our platform offers:

Unique Tools- Variety of different platform options that offer our members the edge with professional market insights, time-saving possibilities vast data access, and first-class trading options.

Expert chart design- User-friendly and professional design which is suitable for beginners as it is for advanced traders to understand and manage them to its peaks.

Market Analysis- Only the best fundamental and technical market analysis to stay updated on what is happening in the crypto world.

Newscrypto School- Everything you need to know about crypto trading charts from step one through interesting lessons and reward giving tasks.

Smart Alerts- Convenient messenger notification option for users to get instant news about desired or unexpected changes enabling them to be one step ahead.

Advanced Indicators- Top-notch statistics and integrated information on crypto market research, one click away.

Roadmap

Q2- Concept and Idea Creation All five of our founders have been present in the crypto world for some time. Having extended financial experience in this field, we started developing our idea and the Newscrypto platform was born.

Q4- In-depth Market Research We researched the market to find which features and knowledge, people lack in the world of crypto. We took it upon ourselves as a mission to simplify crypto trading as much as possible and give our users the essential tools to better the odds of their investments.

Q1- Platform Designed We are proud of our IT department which consists of experts that all helped with previous crypto projects in areas of design, programming and security. Therefore we are glad to work side by side to make a platform based on Stellar to compete with the best.

Q2- Crypto community engagement Engaging on social media and crypto related forums to bring our idea closer to the community.

Q3- Whitepaper Release Our written vision and mission to help users be more prosperous and trade better. It is a detailed report of our project to help users understand our platform.

Yet to come

Q4- Exchange listing 2020
Q2- Platform Development Phase 2

Q2- Blockchain incubator First blockchain incubator - an idea is nice, but making it a reality and making it work, demands some hard knowledge, resources and energy invested. There are so many great ideas for the crypto ecosystem, but many people lack necessities: resources, team, money, marketing. We have it. We will offer it to our members, trying to find innovative projects and seek solutions to their success. Partnerships with all major Exchanges, using our platform as all in one gateway.

Newscrypto.io platform offers three user tiers named Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. Each of those offers its tools. With beginner level you have access to news, charts, etc.. Meanwhile with Intermediate offers you more advance indicators such as Arbitrage, Sentiment and more... For more experienced trades we offer Advance user tier. Advanced tier provides you with the best tools there are in the crypto world, such as Whale Alert, Inflow Indicator, Correlation, and Crypto Mining.

For further information about upcoming projects, Bounty Program, Bitcointalk announcement and all news about Newscrypto platform follow us on our social media.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Newscrypto.io/ [nofollow]
Twitter https://twitter.com/NwcPublic [nofollow]
Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Newscrypto/ [nofollow]
Telegram https://t.me/NWC_Public [nofollow]
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/nwc_public/ [nofollow]

Documentation

Whitepaper https://newscrypto.io/static/intro/documents/nwc_whitepaper_v1.pdf [nofollow]
Light paper https://newscrypto.io/static/intro/documents/nwc_lightpaper_v1.pdf [nofollow]
Token Allocation https://newscrypto.io/static/intro/documents/nwc_token_allocation_v1.pdf [nofollow]
Wallethttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1TOssN2YzXhklUUd97rXtvCBfExt5SdJ1ps2cIIf9LW4/edit?usp=sharing

We are still a beta version and we are open to all suggestions so please do not hesitate to contact us about improvements and ideas. You can contact us on [email protected]

« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 05:15:46 PM by DaveGil123 »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DaveGil123

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

We are happy to announce that we are getting listed on Friday October 4. on the ProBit exchange. Follow us on social media for more information regarding upcoming listings and Newscrypto io related events.

Offline BosLu

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: October 10, 2019, 05:46:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
I like the idea of bringing all the news at one place. I'm wondering what do you offer under the Intermediate and Advanced user tiers. When will they be unlocked for us too see ? Good luck with the project.

Offline DaveGil123

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

I like the idea of bringing all the news at one place. I'm wondering what do you offer under the Intermediate and Advanced user tiers. When will they be unlocked for us too see ? Good luck with the project.

The NWC token was listed meaning we are a few days away from unlocking our tools. For the price of 50 NWC tokens will you be able to use Intermediate tokens and for the price of 100 NWC tokens will unlock you Advanced user tiers. Check our whitepaper for more information regarding all the tools we offer.

Offline ElonRuskovski

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: October 18, 2019, 06:56:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
I like the idea of bringing all the information regarding cryptocurrency to one platform. But are you providing only news? How are you different than other pages that provide news? Good luck with the project.

Offline DaveGil123

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

I like the idea of bringing all the information regarding cryptocurrency to one platform. But are you providing only news? How are you different than other pages that provide news? Good luck with the project.

The main focus of the Newscrypto platform is to solve the problem of finding the right information at the right time and guide people from blindly investing in making rational investment decisions. Providing news is just one our many unique tools we offer.

Offline ElonRuskovski

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: October 18, 2019, 06:56:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6

The main focus of the Newscrypto platform is to solve the problem of finding the right information at the right time and guide people from blindly investing in making rational investment decisions. Providing news is just one our many unique tools we offer.

Thanks for elaborating. There is one more mystery i can't seem to solve. You are currently listed on three exchanges, am i correct? You have stated in your Whitepaper that you are non-ICO project, how do you pay all the listing fees for exchanges? Do you do any kind of crowd funding or do you have internal investors that cover that? Since i believe that is not cheap.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline DaveGil123

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Thanks for elaborating. There is one more mystery i can't seem to solve. You are currently listed on three exchanges, am i correct? You have stated in your Whitepaper that you are non-ICO project, how do you pay all the listing fees for exchanges? Do you do any kind of crowd funding or do you have internal investors that cover that? Since i believe that is not cheap.

No problem Elon, thanks for taking this detailed interested in our project! :) We are currently listed on Probit, Dcoin and Cat.ex yes. Our listing fees come partly from our profit and partly from our investors. Than is the reason we are listing a bit slowly. We did not do any crowd funding and we also do not intend to.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG