follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: I do hear about PEPE  (Read 1418 times)

Offline msz900

• Activity: 1090
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 07:19:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: I do hear about PEPE
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2024, 07:44:02 AM »
I only saw pepe trending on coingecko. I bought in Bitget and paired it on thier smart portfolio with usdt after seeing 100% pump, to take profit as it pumps more. Luckily, my planned worked out.

PEPE is considered as good as Doge/Shib but still the current Bitcoin dumps are effecting PEPE price, as it will easily pumped to Shib level when BTC start pumping.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2024, 07:44:02 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Legion

• Activity: 225
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 05:13:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2024, 07:22:05 AM »
I only saw pepe trending on coingecko. I bought in Bitget and paired it on thier smart portfolio with usdt after seeing 100% pump, to take profit as it pumps more. Luckily, my planned worked out.

PEPE is considered as good as Doge/Shib but still the current Bitcoin dumps are effecting PEPE price, as it will easily pumped to Shib level when BTC start pumping.
I don't think it can be like that, Dogecoin is currently better than PEPE because Dogecoin has received direct support from Elon Musk, while PEPE cannot get that support. Pepe is usually used by whales to manipulate prices so that they can make a lot of profit for the whales.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2024, 08:49:33 AM »
Well from the information I have been hearing concerning pepe I have beginning to gain interest on it because lot of people were speculating that pepe coin will be the next bomb unlike shabi and dogecoin. These two coin i made mention always comes to my heart when i recall them because as then someone told me to buy and hold with just 5k my local currency then i didn't know much about space people made thousands of dollars and i was regretting for not taking the bold steps then. This curiosity made me to come create this topic to seek people's opinion if could invest on Pepe coin.

I consider the Pepe coin only as a good tool for trading but not for holding for months, this coin is very volatile and it is only supported by noisy news from influencers who simply raise the rate for a while and sell their coins, it is also profitable for traders to trade this coin in the short term, during It’s time for such pumps, but I wouldn’t advise anyone to buy this coin for long-term holding.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1173
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 09:52:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2024, 05:00:49 PM »
Well from the information I have been hearing concerning pepe I have beginning to gain interest on it because lot of people were speculating that pepe coin will be the next bomb unlike shabi and dogecoin. These two coin i made mention always comes to my heart when i recall them because as then someone told me to buy and hold with just 5k my local currency then i didn't know much about space people made thousands of dollars and i was regretting for not taking the bold steps then. This curiosity made me to come create this topic to seek people's opinion if could invest on Pepe coin.

I consider the Pepe coin only as a good tool for trading but not for holding for months, this coin is very volatile and it is only supported by noisy news from influencers who simply raise the rate for a while and sell their coins, it is also profitable for traders to trade this coin in the short term, during It’s time for such pumps, but I wouldn’t advise anyone to buy this coin for long-term holding.
You are correct we should understand that memecoin are most hyped and those who doesn't know about them could fall victim since there whale controlling it, usually a coin like this are often being manipulated by traders. Last week there or earlier when I created this topic a new came that someone lost all his investment on pepe thereabout I could give that news attention anyway since I don't want what would keep me thinking

Offline enwi

• Activity: 312
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 08:07:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Topic Starter Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2024, 07:28:43 AM »

You are correct we should understand that memecoin are most hyped and those who doesn't know about them could fall victim since there whale controlling it, usually a coin like this are often being manipulated by traders. Last week there or earlier when I created this topic a new came that someone lost all his investment on pepe thereabout I could give that news attention anyway since I don't want what would keep me thinking
Where did you get that news? maybe you could include the source or screenshot because so far if you only invest in PEPE in the market and keep it for a long time it shouldn't make him lose his assets, is he trading futures? if you trade futures then it is not an investment and it is normal if you lose instantly.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2024, 08:51:03 AM »

Well, naturally, traders manipulate the market, just as whales manipulate the market, it’s all interconnected and there’s nothing surprising in this, all sorts of meme tokens work only according to this principle and PEPE is no different from others.

Online SmartGold01

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2024, 09:41:41 AM »

Well, naturally, traders manipulate the market, just as whales manipulate the market, it’s all interconnected and there’s nothing surprising in this, all sorts of meme tokens work only according to this principle and PEPE is no different from others.
Yes that is the formation of the market and without this formulation there will be no buy and sell ( no loss no gain) so that market has to be manipulative for people make profits from the market. Okay let say when a token price get high have you also imagine who then made it high or where was the funds invested in it came from, yes there are people who added their funds with the hope to get it up at the right time but unluckily those who are smarter took profits immediate such amount was added and people who are holding increased their prices so, people are tempted to sell and take profits leaving empty project to them.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2024, 09:41:41 AM »

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2024, 08:30:22 AM »

Yes that is the formation of the market and without this formulation there will be no buy and sell ( no loss no gain) so that market has to be manipulative for people make profits from the market. Okay let say when a token price get high have you also imagine who then made it high or where was the funds invested in it came from, yes there are people who added their funds with the hope to get it up at the right time but unluckily those who are smarter took profits immediate such amount was added and people who are holding increased their prices so, people are tempted to sell and take profits leaving empty project to them.

Don’t you think that those people who do this right? And those people who buy at any price and always do Bitcoin completely wrong, they are engaged in so-called stupid investing, this is when a person doesn’t think about anything at all, just takes it, you buy what they tell him personally I think this is completely wrong behavior for an investor.

Offline R100K-Martin-Lunger

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 68
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2024, 07:04:44 PM »
I honeslty think PEPE is one of the good options if you're looking solely at memecoins to invest in. If you want to expand your horizon and invest in altcoins (which I thnk everyone should because a diverse portfolio is the best way to go) then maybe you can look into ETH, SOL, ADA, LINK, and more. I have a full list of promising coins here: https://r100k.com/blog/most-profitable-cryptocurrencies-2024

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 933
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:28:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2024, 08:18:31 PM »
Well from the information I have been hearing concerning pepe I have beginning to gain interest on it because lot of people were speculating that pepe coin will be the next bomb unlike shabi and dogecoin.

There is no doubt about it that pepe is going to be a blast, if you have been following this same coin of recent, you could discover how it has been rising high and there is more to expect from this same coin in the subsequent bull markets, just as it has been seen with shiba bad doge to be prominent, they can also perform up to expectation or even more, when we invest on it and hold.

Offline MRY

• Activity: 312
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 08:04:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2024, 07:11:45 PM »
Well from the information I have been hearing concerning pepe I have beginning to gain interest on it because lot of people were speculating that pepe coin will be the next bomb unlike shabi and dogecoin.

There is no doubt about it that pepe is going to be a blast, if you have been following this same coin of recent, you could discover how it has been rising high and there is more to expect from this same coin in the subsequent bull markets, just as it has been seen with shiba bad doge to be prominent, they can also perform up to expectation or even more, when we invest on it and hold.
PEPE does have the potential to increase prices but for now it seems difficult for that to happen. The current condition of bitcoin is still weak, the price of bitcoin tends to fall, at least there must be bitcoin supporters who can buy bitcoin in large quantities to increase the price of bitcoin and have an influence against the PEPE price on the exchange.

Online SmartGold01

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2024, 11:47:19 AM »

PEPE does have the potential to increase prices but for now it seems difficult for that to happen. The current condition of bitcoin is still weak, the price of bitcoin tends to fall, at least there must be bitcoin supporters who can buy bitcoin in large quantities to increase the price of bitcoin and have an influence against the PEPE price on the exchange.
Normally when bitcoin is not on a gaining side you would always find other altcoin facing difficulty to survive except bitcoin has gain some percentage or possible its the bull run time before you could see other altcoin start making progress especially memecoin that is always being over hyped on twitter and various social medias.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:31:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #42 on: Today at 07:06:21 PM »
Normally when bitcoin is not on a gaining side you would always find other altcoin facing difficulty to survive except bitcoin has gain some percentage or possible its the bull run time before you could see other altcoin start making progress especially memecoin that is always being over hyped on twitter and various social medias.
Bitcoin will always provide profits for those who can hold it for a long time. If you are unsure about other altcoins then it is better to trade and invest long term in Bitcoin which in my opinion has less risk than altcoins.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG