follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why Buy Crypto on KuCoin Today? Discover the 60,000 USDT Prize Pool!  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Adams-Richard

• Activity: 50
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 05, 2023, 07:19:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts One year Anniversary 10 Posts

Whether you are a newly registered KuCoin user or an existing one who hasn't bought cryptocurrency in 2023, what I'm about to tell you is a sign that today is the right time to buy crypto.

As you guys know, September is a special month for KuCoin as it marks the 6th anniversary of the exchange's founding. In celebration of this milestone, KuCoin is hosting various campaigns to show appreciation to its loyal users.

You might be wondering why I'm encouraging you to buy crypto on KuCoin today. Well, among the many ongoing campaigns, there's one in particular where KuCoin is giving away a prize pool worth 60,000 USDT to users who top up their P2P accounts and purchase crypto using a bank card or fiat balance on KuCoin.

According to the announcement, the campaign will run until October 6 at 23:59 (UTC) and includes three different activities. I'm going to give you brief information on what you can expect from these activities so you can have an idea of which them you can join.

For Activity 1, there are only two steps you need to follow in order to win up to 40 USDT

To join the event, just do two easy steps. First, sign up. Second, choose how you want to pay and buy crypto. You can use your bank card (like Visa or Mastercard) or add money in currencies like EUR, GBP, BRL, RUB, UAH, TRY, or KZT and then use that to buy crypto.

Need a tip? Buy more crypto to earn more rewards!

Screenshot Image from KuCoin

In activity 2, if you buy cryptocurrency using a bank card, you can earn up to 9 USDT! However, there's a catch: Users who sign up on the Rewards Hub platform need to complete the previous task before moving on to the next one. The rewards vary depending on the task level. To earn those 9 USDT, you'll need to trade any token using any fiat currency with a bank card in the Fast Trade section.

Achieve trading volumes of at least 250 USDT, 1000 USDT, and 2000 USDT to receive rewards of 1 USDT, 3 USDT, and 5 USDT, respectively, for each level. To get started, head over to Rewards Hub, navigate to Pro Trading, and select Fast Trade Trading Rewards.

Screenshot Image from KuCoin

In the last activity, if you're a new user and make your initial P2P purchase of at least $100 in USDT, USDC, BTC, ETH, or KCS within seven days of signing up, you'll have the opportunity to participate in a bonus prize pool worth 6,000 USDT. Your share of this pool will be determined by your total trading volume involving these specified cryptocurrencies.

What you need to know:

1. To be eligible for this event, all participants must complete their first P2P purchase using USDT, USDC, BTC, ETH, or KCS within seven days of registering.

2. This event is exclusively open to users who engage in trading using AED, INR, PKR, BDT, RUB, VND, KRW, TRY, MYR, or EUR.

Closing Thoughts

As KuCoin celebrates its 6th anniversary and rolls out various campaigns, it's evident that there's never been a better time to join the crypto market than today. If you're planning to buy crypto on KuCoin but are not sure when the right time is, perhaps today is the right time to do so.

When an opportunity presents itself, seize it. You never know; you might have the chance to earn rewards from KuCoin simply by buying the crypto you plan to invest in. It's a win-win situation, isn't it?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
  • Activity: 98
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:40:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Why Buy Crypto on KuCoin Today? Discover the 60,000 USDT Prize Pool!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2023, 08:26:57 AM »
I think I am seeing this late, I would have gladly participated in the event. 60,000 USDT prize pool is indeed generous for the simple tasks to qualify. I haven't used my KuCoin account for over 7 months. Yeah, but I guess these would have been a good time is get at it.

Although, I recently joined Bitget Swap invites to Web3 enthusiasts to join their trading competition with registration from October 19th to November 18th with a prize pool of 100,000 USDT and exceptional SBT medals. So I looked into it and it's what I like to participate. The tournament offers individual and squad competitions, each with a separate prize pool of 50,000 USDT and 40,000 USDT, respectively. The winners of both competitions will receive SBT medals and valuable prizes. Moreover, Bitget Wallet will present a bonus prize of 10,000 USDT to the most active user on social media each week.

Any Web3 enthusiast can participate just by downloading Bitget wallet App and meeting the little trading volume requirement. Maybe I will hear your thoughts about this or any other recommendations of an event I should look into.

Signup to trade on Bitget https://partner.bitget.com/bg/1RA7A4 And grab some rewards

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4322
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: Why Buy Crypto on KuCoin Today? Discover the 60,000 USDT Prize Pool!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2024, 08:04:57 AM »
When such drawings take place, you should realize that those who win will not get 60000 )))) And if you think that it is easy to spin money on trades if you are not a trader and for some reason you should win not 2usdt but 20usdt then I will disappoint you, you are likely to lose money, but if you trade there this bonus is pleasant because you are there to make these volumes and for lovers of freebies there is nothing to do.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG