follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Exactly when will Bitcoin halve  (Read 1055 times)

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
Re: Exactly when will Bitcoin halve
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2024, 11:39:09 PM »
I think Bitcoin halving this year will just be a meaningless word, if the news about the Western world is not good then Bitcoin will continue to be red, there will be a lot of Bitcoin sales and not just Bitcoin but other crypto coins as well.
Since Iran striked Isreal, so many people have been saying this is why BTC price is down and how it would keep the price down, but i seem to disagree, i just think this price correction will be for a very short time and would not be significant.

There's been good events for BTC so far this year, especially with the spot etf approval in the U.S market, so i don't think one 'negative' news can keep the price of BTC down for a very long time.
Indeed, when FUD and various bad news or rumors are spread, this will definitely cause the market to fall. Yes, as long as there aren't too many people who are crazy, it won't last long. Indeed, sometimes the market is very easy to manipulate, whether it is or not, but FUF is really needed to strengthen the market correction and at that time, many parties will harvest by buying cryptocurrency in large quantities, at lower prices, before the bullish era. I'm still very sure if this is part of a correction or just a temporary issue. just like in the past when Ukraine and Russia were one of the leading countries in other countries. Later Bitcoin will rise again. especially when it comes to skill, and this usually has a very big impact. Just be patient and let's wait for the progress, if you have money, this is actually a good time to buy and accumulate before it goes up again.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2024, 11:39:09 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1712
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:15:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2024, 11:43:31 PM »
Why would this be relevant anyway? To a typical member or user of cryptocurrency, what's the point in knowing the exact time? I think it's important for miners but normal users don't really affect in terms of what's it's going to do.

I guess for newbies, they want to know the exact date, maybe they want to watch how everything goes, what is exactly that is going to happen in the halving. There are even block halving party if I recall, it's like a New Year countdown in Times Square,  :).

And for the miners, they might have to adjust everything before the halving itself or there could be miners going to turn off their machines for good after the halving.

This also happens once every 4 years, so everyone wants to keep tab on it.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2024, 04:58:34 PM »
I guess for newbies, they want to know the exact date, maybe they want to watch how everything goes, what is exactly that is going to happen in the halving. There are even block halving party if I recall, it's like a New Year countdown in Times Square,  :).

And for the miners, they might have to adjust everything before the halving itself or there could be miners going to turn off their machines for good after the halving.

That's right, miners have prepared a lot of bitcoin that they are ready to sell when the price rises again to $70k. They will make the market collapse again armed with some bad news that has occurred so that many people will not know that they are miners who often cause the price of bitcoin in the market to collapse.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1889
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:35:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2024, 04:59:03 AM »

That's right, miners have prepared a lot of bitcoin that they are ready to sell when the price rises again to $70k. They will make the market collapse again armed with some bad news that has occurred so that many people will not know that they are miners who often cause the price of bitcoin in the market to collapse.
Even though miners will sell their bitcoin in large amounts and cause the price of bitcoin to collapse, I think big investors will take advantage of that moment by buying bitcoin in large amounts and then manipulating the market so that the price of bitcoin rises again. I think that's what will happen
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2024, 07:04:16 AM »
Even though miners will sell their bitcoin in large amounts and cause the price of bitcoin to collapse, I think big investors will take advantage of that moment by buying bitcoin in large amounts and then manipulating the market so that the price of bitcoin rises again. I think that's what will happen
Exactly, there is a possibility that investors will take advantage of that moment to buy more bitcoin when the price falls quite deeply. But you have to remember that sometimes investors are also baited to panic and sell their assets at low prices. Usually those who manipulate coin prices in the market are not investors, but rather whales who have unlimited capital.

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1566
  • Last Active: Today at 05:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2024, 10:04:02 AM »
Bitcoin halving is just less than two days to occur. Block 839741 was just mined some minutes ago. It is getting closer to block 839999/840000.

What makes you think that miners will sell their bitcoin? What if many miners are holding their coins as the mining reward has become lower after halving which can trigger another bull run.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2024, 10:42:36 AM »
So maybe it can depend on several blocks and confirmation.
It's a fact, so no need to use "maybe". That's why all websites with bitcoin halving counter are all different plus the timezones it uses. The exact counter is the remaining of number of blocks to be mined.
This is for me more accurate than speculating when is the exact time and date  halving will occur or happen. I am also get confused to when since a lot ocounters I can see that is pretty different but now it's clear as crystal.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2024, 10:42:36 AM »

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1889
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:35:54 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2024, 10:55:29 AM »
Bitcoin halving is just less than two days to occur. Block 839741 was just mined some minutes ago. It is getting closer to block 839999/840000.

What makes you think that miners will sell their bitcoin? What if many miners are holding their coins as the mining reward has become lower after halving which can trigger another bull run.
If miners hold their bitcoins, of course that is very good for bitcoin, anything can happen. but usually corrections will still occur when bitcoin halving and whales will manipulate prices, they want to buy bitcoin at a cheaper price before bitcoin reaches its highest price.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1389
  • Last Active: Today at 05:13:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2024, 10:10:01 PM »
Only one day Left for Bitcoin halving. We know 20th April 2024 will happen Bitcoin halving. I think huge people waiting for this halving I am aspecting minimum 60% price will increase within next one year.
Countdown for Bitcoin halving : 20th April 2024. Only 1 days left.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG