follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 46398 times)

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #555 on: March 01, 2024, 09:50:19 PM »
Anyway, Big clubs can finally advance to the next round in the FA Cup. This will be quite an interesting competition. Because almost all of those who enter are top clubs who compete quite fiercely.
Yes the quarter finals of the FA Cup have been confirmed and the big clubs have been selected here. However, the clubs that are currently selected and will play in the quarter finals will be very competitive. The RFA Cup quarter final matches are going to be interesting as each team will be up against strong teams and their rivalry will be very tight.

Because of that, this will really be a very tight competition. Man City and Liverpool may be the ones that are the most favored when looking at their performance so far. However, unfortunately Man City is sometimes not convincing enough when playing against big teams. It just remains to be seen whether They probably will qualify when competing against Newcastle later. Yes, Man City's chances are much bigger to continue winning. However, if you look at the results, if Manchester City and Liverpool win in the quarter-finals, there is a big possibility that they will meet in the semi-finals.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #555 on: March 01, 2024, 09:50:19 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline koang

• Activity: 606
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:25:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #556 on: March 01, 2024, 10:57:54 PM »
Manchester City has good performance since Haaland return back from injury and he will be most danger players for next match in Manchester derby, difference with Manchester United after losing in last match from Fulham and still not get possibility their striker Rasmus Højlund get chance come back or not.
Haaland for the first time scored 5 goals in one match against Luton Town in FA Cup, Manchester United will be next target for Haaland will break the record scoring more than 5 goals in one match exactly in derby match?

All eyes are on Sunday, a Special day and one of the most important matches. Manchester Derby
United are not playing as well as before the injury crisis. Even so, there is still hope of doing well.
It's just about coordinating well and hitting hard, and Rashford needs to do better and be consistent.

Many predict that The Cityzen will win easily, but I will not rush to predict the result of the match.
The Manchester Derby often brings surprises.

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 466
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 01:23:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #557 on: March 01, 2024, 11:49:13 PM »
All eyes are on Sunday, a Special day and one of the most important matches. Manchester Derby
United are not playing as well as before the injury crisis. Even so, there is still hope of doing well.
It's just about coordinating well and hitting hard, and Rashford needs to do better and be consistent.

Many predict that The Cityzen will win easily, but I will not rush to predict the result of the match.

Manchester derby. A game that I would love to see Manchester united snatching all 3points, but sadly, we really have to look at the criteria on ground.

Manchester united have been doing just fine this season, till they met with a good side last time. Their mid-field is totally a mess, as they find it very difficult to flow with a good rhythm through the center. This is a position were city knows how to dominate and would want to take advantage over the united side.

Bruno Fernandes who is suppose to be a creative mid-fielder like Ødegaard and KDB, keeps dropping dip and moving to positions that doesn't concerns him. Casimero should be available, but I doubt if he can make good impact by intercepting KDB's passes.

As for Rashford, he has being a total mess in the EPL, looking as if he can't find his rhythm. I remembered Saka gave us similar poor performance around December last year, but was able to come out of it. Rashford keeps struggling with every match and can't find his way out. His current number 9 position due to the absence of Højlund is not making things easy for him. And lastly, I think Garnacho, Maguire and varane might play just fine as usual.

I just can't wait to watch one of the most exciting derby ever.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 03:20:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #558 on: March 02, 2024, 08:42:05 AM »

Manchester derby. A game that I would love to see Manchester united snatching all 3points, but sadly, we really have to look at the criteria on ground.

Manchester united have been doing just fine this season, till they met with a good side last time. Their mid-field is totally a mess, as they find it very difficult to flow with a good rhythm through the center. This is a position were city knows how to dominate and would want to take advantage over the united side.

Bruno Fernandes who is suppose to be a creative mid-fielder like Ødegaard and KDB, keeps dropping dip and moving to positions that doesn't concerns him. Casimero should be available, but I doubt if he can make good impact by intercepting KDB's passes.

As for Rashford, he has being a total mess in the EPL, looking as if he can't find his rhythm. I remembered Saka gave us similar poor performance around December last year, but was able to come out of it. Rashford keeps struggling with every match and can't find his way out. His current number 9 position due to the absence of Højlund is not making things easy for him. And lastly, I think Garnacho, Maguire and varane might play just fine as usual.

I just can't wait to watch one of the most exciting derby ever.

Manchester United don`t have any chance in the Manchester Derby. Manchester United have had one(1) win, two(2) draws and three(3) defeats against the Big Six(6) so far this season. I don’t see this stat as a good one.

Playing Manchester City at Etihad who has an eye on the EPL Title and the fact that Arsenal is chasing the league also means that City will not give United any chance in that game. Overall, United is still yet to find its rhythm United is so unpredictable this season. In the past five consecutive matches at Etihad, United haven`t won or draw. I hope Manchester Unted put up a good fight even though I don`t see them getting any point in this game.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3477
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 06:05:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #559 on: March 02, 2024, 08:52:12 AM »
Is there any avid fan of Man United that's feeling lucky? Here's your chance to win a good amount from your favorite team:
Man City @1.26 ML
Man United @9.40 ML

Bookies with the disrespect ;D

As for me, I'm actually tempted to take the risk. I'm also looking at the -2 Handicap @2.08 and both teams teams getting a goal @1.74

Offline Tribalchief

• Bitcoin or Nothing
    • View Profile

« Reply #560 on: March 02, 2024, 09:52:41 AM »

It's the weekend already, and we're into MW27 fixtures. What a long and boring week without exciting EPL matches, Out of the seven fixtures, two games interest me the most as they involve big teams.

Brentford vs. Chelsea plays a West London derby at 15:00 UK time, while Forest would host Liverpool at the same time.

For the Chelsea/Brentford game, it might just end in a draw as both teams haven't been up to 70% consistent in their domestic games. Looking at Chelsea's FA Cup fixture against Leeds, it showed they are still vulnerable to conceding goals, even against a relegated side.

Forest vs. Liverpool happens to be a significant test for the league leaders. With the current injury situation, most attention has now been shifted to Liverpool FC to see if they can make things work with their injury list. This is not an easy game to predictions.

Do well to drop your comments and make your predictions.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 09:54:43 AM by Tribalchief »
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline koang

• Activity: 606
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:25:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #561 on: March 02, 2024, 02:26:00 PM »
Forest vs. Liverpool happens to be a significant test for the league leaders. With the current injury situation, most attention has now been shifted to Liverpool FC to see if they can make things work with their injury list. This is not an easy game to predictions.

I think Liverpool will win. This game is a chance for the youngsters to show what coaching skills Klopp brings.
Forest has a beautiful stadium. Too bad their fans will witness the defeat Liverpool will give to their favorite team :)

Difficult month. Fight on the three fronts.
Liverpool needs to be at their best this month, getting through this with just a win.
The most crucial match is against Manchester City, which will bring Klopp closer to the Premier League title.
I see Szobo and Nunez are back in training. So, Looks like the team is starting to regroup.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #561 on: March 02, 2024, 02:26:00 PM »

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 881
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:28:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #562 on: March 02, 2024, 03:03:52 PM »
Liverpool, Manchester City and Arsenal are the teams fighting for the Premier League title this season. The distance between them is only 1 point from each team. Of course with such a distance of points, it makes the competition will feel very interesting.

My question is who will first get out of this competition because of a decline in performance? is Liverpool, or Manchester City or Arsenal? it's interesting to see competition like this because it will make us more excited to follow it.
Liverpool have been performing brilliantly since the start of the season and so far they have maintained their streak of great performances. Manchester City are currently one of the favorites to win the title, but until their key players return from injury, we don't rate this team very much for the title. This team can now field with a full strength team which is why they are winning matches one after the other. Recently, they have won several matches in a row and moved to the top position of the points table. The way Manchester City are performing will make Liverpool and Arsenal's title dreams very difficult this season.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 03:20:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #563 on: March 02, 2024, 03:58:14 PM »
Liverpool, Manchester City and Arsenal are the teams fighting for the Premier League title this season. The distance between them is only 1 point from each team. Of course with such a distance of points, it makes the competition will feel very interesting.

My question is who will first get out of this competition because of a decline in performance? is Liverpool, or Manchester City or Arsenal? it's interesting to see competition like this because it will make us more excited to follow it.
Liverpool have been performing brilliantly since the start of the season and so far they have maintained their streak of great performances. Manchester City are currently one of the favorites to win the title, but until their key players return from injury, we don't rate this team very much for the title. This team can now field with a full strength team which is why they are winning matches one after the other. Recently, they have won several matches in a row and moved to the top position of the points table. The way Manchester City are performing will make Liverpool and Arsenal's title dreams very difficult this season.

Talking about performance, Manchester City is currently not performing better than Liverpool and Arsenal. In my opinion, Arsenal is the better side so far. Manchester City has been having a hard time scoring goals compared to Arsenal whose last four EPL games have witnessed goal spree even against Liverpool. Well, Manchester City humiliated Luton City at the FA Cup match and I hope they can pick up and play at the level we know them for. Until then I stand for Arsenal to win this league.

I am expecting a shocker this weekend. Between Arsenal, Liverpool and City, one of these teams will drop a point and my mind is directed to Liverpool considering the long injury list. I hope Klopp does his magic. For the Manchester Derby, I don’t think United can put up a good fight. I expect KDB and Haaland to steal the show as usual. Come Monday night, Sheffield may not match angry Gunners.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1141
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 02:38:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #564 on: March 02, 2024, 05:00:32 PM »
Is there any avid fan of Man United that's feeling lucky? Here's your chance to win a good amount from your favorite team:
Man City @1.26 ML
Man United @9.40 ML

Bookies with the disrespect ;D

As for me, I'm actually tempted to take the risk. I'm also looking at the -2 Handicap @2.08 and both teams teams getting a goal @1.74
Let's hope for the luck that will come to Manchester United. with all the risks involved but the odds offered by the bookie are so tempting. Please for Manchester United fans to take a chance. Lol

Manchester City is in its golden age, so it will be very difficult for Manchester United to beat them in this match. It's not impossible for Manchester United to beat Manchester City but I'm just realistic, maybe even a draw is a very good result for them.

Offline Tribalchief

• Bitcoin or Nothing
    • View Profile

« Reply #565 on: March 02, 2024, 05:04:42 PM »

It's halftime in the English Premier League, and it looks like some teams are already running away with all three points, but not just yet. The Chelsea vs Brentford match was quite interesting as Jackson gave Chelsea the lead with a good header. Surprisingly, Jackson had an opportunity earlier where he was one-on-one with the goalkeeper but couldn't put the ball at the back of the net due to good defensive play from Brentford. Brentford hasn't shown much so far, relying heavily on a relaxed and counter game.

Though I am not watching the Liverpool game, it's still goalless. I see no reason why the Forest coach decided to bench Taiwo Awoniyi for such an important game.

Getting ready for the second half, what's your take on this?.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Tribalchief

• Bitcoin or Nothing
    • View Profile

« Reply #566 on: March 02, 2024, 06:14:45 PM »

It's full time in six of today's fixtures, with one more game to go. My prediction for the west London derby was correct, as the game ended in a draw. The goal from Wissa was truly awesome, featuring an acrobatic display. I believe that goal is worthy of winning the Goal of the Month.

Unfortunately, Forest couldn't withstand the late hour pressure and conceded a goal, losing all three points to Liverpool. Liverpool successfully secured the three points but faces their toughest test of the season in the upcoming game.

What are your thoughts on the matches?.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Igebotz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1922
  • The Sherrif
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 01:15:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Poll Voter Poll Starter Quick Poster
« Reply #567 on: March 02, 2024, 09:07:57 PM »
Unfortunately, Forest couldn't withstand the late hour pressure and conceded a goal, losing all three points to Liverpool. Liverpool successfully secured the three points but faces their toughest test of the season in the upcoming game.

What are your thoughts on the matches?.

Nottingham forest owner Evangelis Marinakis was not happy about the late winner from Liverpool after the late additional time  I'm glad some owners are speaking up against the corruption and how Liverpool gets everything in their favour. There is no week without Refs making the wrong call to favour some certain team. The VAR, the FA are pure garbage.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #568 on: March 02, 2024, 09:18:53 PM »
After Haaland recovered from his injury, he seemed to have lost his sharpness in several matches. As if he had doubts about his performance. But in the match against Luton, it seemed like Haaland's confidence had returned and enabled him to score lots of goals.
It is not easy to play with best performance after a player recovered from an injury. Sometimes, a player needs to play in few matches to get the sharpness again. Sure, he needs to get his confidence again and feel no worried of the injury problem anymore. However, Haaland seems to have no problem with his sharpness now. It is true that he already showed his sharpness in the match again Luton Town.

In the match against Man United, Haaland may have to prove whether he has returned to his best performance or he was just lucky in the match against Luton.
Yes. He must think to contribute a lot in the next match, against Man United. It is a home match, Haaland may feel very confident to give a big contribution in the match. I also hope Haaland to score a goal in the next match.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #569 on: March 02, 2024, 11:08:43 PM »
It's quite unfortunate that Chelsea ended up drawing again. In 5 matches, Chelsea only won once. This club's performance in the EPL is quite bad. It's true that it's only a draw, not a loss, but what's certain is that when we look at Chelsea vs Brentford, Chelsea should be able to win, right? That's why it's quite distressing when we  see the final result.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG