follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (28.6%)
Real Madrid
7 (50%)
Bayern Munich
1 (7.1%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (14.3%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 13818 times)

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 808
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 07:04:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #405 on: April 24, 2024, 10:31:09 PM »
Real Madrid had capital after victory over Barcelona in el clasico match, in domestic league Real Madrid leading awhile the first position standing and few matches later has opportunity with La Liga trophy. Giving benefit for Real Madrid to improve their performance in La Liga and secure the final place to make Madrid become most ever team success lead final round and collected 15 UCL trophies. First leg, Madrid will away to Allianz Arena before second leg on Bernabeu, its benefit for Madrid to get goals first leg and winning trend when away match against Bundesliga team.
They are ready to increase their number of Champions League trophies, yes, if they are successful this season they will collect 15 Champions League trophies, and become the team with the most Champions League wins.

Their next challenge is that Bayern Munich is one of the biggest teams in Europe. They are one of the teams that has never missed the Champions League. Real Madrid's chances are currently above Bayern Munich, but they have to keep working hard to win the match.
Real Madrid has been the club with the most highest champion league trophy due to their commitment, dedication, and love for the league. I it very certain that they will be the club to win this season league too, because I don't see any club that will stop them this season.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #405 on: April 24, 2024, 10:31:09 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:40:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #406 on: April 24, 2024, 10:32:59 PM »
I believe that Perez made Real Madrid who they are, of course Real Madrid was a great team before him as well, we can't say that they were nobody, of course they were always great, but after him as their president? They became a team that's unreal, they became a team that is consistent and that's the biggest benefit. There aren't any team in the last 25 years that had the same type of success not only on their own league, but at UCL at the same time. They always end up building a team that could be title winners at la liga, and they have won so many of it in the last 25 years, even with a Messi Barcelona right there, but also they won so many UCL's as well. What they are doing is "unreal" :D

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1719
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:55:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #407 on: April 25, 2024, 04:17:27 PM »
They are ready to increase their number of Champions League trophies, yes, if they are successful this season they will collect 15 Champions League trophies, and become the team with the most Champions League wins.

Their next challenge is that Bayern Munich is one of the biggest teams in Europe. They are one of the teams that has never missed the Champions League. Real Madrid's chances are currently above Bayern Munich, but they have to keep working hard to win the match.
Real Madrid has been the club with the most highest champion league trophy due to their commitment, dedication, and love for the league. I it very certain that they will be the club to win this season league too, because I don't see any club that will stop them this season.
In terms of opportunities, they are indeed the team that has the highest chance of winning the Champions League title this season. However, this is still something that cannot be predicted with certainty, because the opponent they will face will not be an easy opponent.

Yes, their management is very serious about making this team always at its peak. They will do everything they can to make Real Madrid always the best team in Europe. and they have successfully proven that.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3543
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 12:23:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #408 on: April 25, 2024, 11:28:10 PM »
Yep. Real Madrid is the king of UCL, they are the most winning of UCL trophies. I think it is not only about dedication and commitment in building a strong squad, Real Madrid also has a good luck and has a great mentality. There are no other teams that can be very consistent like Real Madrid. So far, Real Madrid is the only consistent team in UCL. However, it is not impossible that in the future we may see other teams with the same luck as Real Madrid, too.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 08:56:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #409 on: April 27, 2024, 01:02:28 AM »
Yep. Real Madrid is the king of UCL, they are the most winning of UCL trophies. I think it is not only about dedication and commitment in building a strong squad, Real Madrid also has a good luck and has a great mentality. There are no other teams that can be very consistent like Real Madrid. So far, Real Madrid is the only consistent team in UCL. However, it is not impossible that in the future we may see other teams with the same luck as Real Madrid, too.

I very much agree with you, not only in the UCL, today they also beat Real Sociedad and they are practically caressing the league and that is something that Everyone saw, or well those of us who saw a lot, this time he used me as Ancelotti proposed, because he played a game of scoring a goal and defending himself completely, and something that Ancelott can do is defend himself very well, he is Italian and he is from the old school, he knows how to do things well, so In this other order of ideas, it can be said that Madrid is one of the best in the world and that is Something that no team can surpass Barcelona, they would have to stop winning UCL and Leagues to be able to achieve the other. teams an opportunity, both in the League and in the UCL.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 864
  • Last Active: Today at 08:27:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #410 on: April 27, 2024, 06:18:13 AM »
Real Madrid had capital after victory over Barcelona in el clasico match, in domestic league Real Madrid leading awhile the first position standing and few matches later has opportunity with La Liga trophy. Giving benefit for Real Madrid to improve their performance in La Liga and secure the final place to make Madrid become most ever team success lead final round and collected 15 UCL trophies. First leg, Madrid will away to Allianz Arena before second leg on Bernabeu, its benefit for Madrid to get goals first leg and winning trend when away match against Bundesliga team.

Real Madrid's Champions League title win seems to be their tradition and they might just be there to win the Champions League title. The number of times Real Madrid has won the Champions League title so far, even if they do not win another title for another ten seasons from now, no team will be able to surpass Real Madrid in terms of title wins. Real Madrid are heavy favorites to win the title this season because there are no teams as strong as Real Madrid in this tournament. Apart from Real Madrid, Real Madrid is definitely the strongest among the three teams that are still in the Champions League.

Offline koang

• Activity: 592
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:30:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #411 on: April 27, 2024, 06:57:41 AM »
Really? Wow! Please don't be saddened. When I saw the thread I thought it is the football league championship. Because I was captivated by Match. Please can you drop the link.

I think you should create one :)
Football is the most popular sport, and every match is entertainment that attracts many people.

BTW. The semi-final leg 1 of the Champions League between Real Madrid and Bayern will take place on May 1, Bayern will act as hosts.
I think this match will end in a draw. What do you think? Please share your opinion. I would appreciate it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #411 on: April 27, 2024, 06:57:41 AM »

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 840
  • Last Active: Today at 11:45:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #412 on: April 27, 2024, 09:36:47 AM »
Real Madrid's Champions League title win seems to be their tradition and they might just be there to win the Champions League title. The number of times Real Madrid has won the Champions League title so far, even if they do not win another title for another ten seasons from now, no team will be able to surpass Real Madrid in terms of title wins. Real Madrid are heavy favorites to win the title this season because there are no teams as strong as Real Madrid in this tournament. Apart from Real Madrid, Real Madrid is definitely the strongest among the three teams that are still in the Champions League.
Real Madrid has unique record of winning the Champions League title, in the knockout round if they are able to get kick out the defending champion, they always have a chance to become champions and it seems that this season Madrid is one step closer to adding to its 15 Champions League titles after beating defending champion Manchester City in the quarter-finals.
Real Madrid is second favorite team for winning Champion League in this season under Manchester City, after Pep Guardiola team got eliminated automatically Madrid is the first favorite team will be the champion in this season and waiting the first leg match three days later will madrid easily get win or not?

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1120
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:44 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #413 on: April 28, 2024, 03:06:27 PM »
Borussia Dortmund will first play their home game in the first leg against Paris Saint Germain. This is something that benefits them, but it is also not easy. What is clear is that they must be able to take advantage of this match to achieve victory.

If they can win this match, then they will be able to open up even greater opportunities when they face each other in the second leg. However, if they lose in the first leg, it will be a much bigger pressure that they will feel.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1115
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 08:27:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #414 on: April 28, 2024, 03:17:22 PM »

Real Madrid play Champions League as if they need it with their own life, it's that dedication timeline even the new players in the club dream up to today, they always look hungry that is why I think they have high hopes in winning this Champions League this season. Bayern has history of eliminating Real Madrid but this time is different.

Imagine if Real Madrid finally meet PSG and they flog them in the final, I will like to see Mbape reaction so bad if h is going to leave PSG or will be coming to Real Madrid next season.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1144
  • Last Active: Today at 10:48:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #415 on: April 28, 2024, 03:46:30 PM »

Currently, Real Madrid is the most likely to win the title. They are working hard and taking whatever steps are necessary to win. But if you think that the opponent is weak, then I think that Real Madrid will have a very low chance of winning because the opponents who will come with Real Madrid will be very strong. However, when Real Madrid's management is strong, they always try to do something good. I am a real madrid supporter and always predict real madrid champions.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 979
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:13:49 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #416 on: April 28, 2024, 08:29:33 PM »
BTW. The semi-final leg 1 of the Champions League between Real Madrid and Bayern will take place on May 1, Bayern will act as hosts.
I think this match will end in a draw. What do you think? Please share your opinion. I would appreciate it.
Leg 1 draw is still very possible but there are some obstacles where the Bayern Munich squad has several injured players, of course this can be called worrying if it is a major player but I feel Bayern Munich is still ready to face Real Madrid at Allianz.

Maybe here Real Madrid can't do much in the sense that a draw is more than enough because in the second leg it could be decisive for Real Madrid at the Bernabeu, I feel that's the most important thing in the first leg.

Offline koang

• Activity: 592
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:30:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #417 on: April 30, 2024, 01:28:34 PM »
Leg 1 draw is still very possible but there are some obstacles where the Bayern Munich squad has several injured players, of course this can be called worrying if it is a major player but I feel Bayern Munich is still ready to face Real Madrid at Allianz.

Maybe here Real Madrid can't do much in the sense that a draw is more than enough because in the second leg it could be decisive for Real Madrid at the Bernabeu, I feel that's the most important thing in the first leg.

I agree, even though Konrad Laimer was able to overcome the injury he suffered last weekend, Matthijs de Light, Kingsley Coman, Dayot Upamecano, and Sacha Boey were not so lucky, they are still on the absent list.
And the experience of both teams will help them qualify. They are now within striking distance of Wembley and it could be a sensational end to the season for both.

Well, Then I will bet a draw. Hopefully, the bet will make me money :)

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3460
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 01:49:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #418 on: April 30, 2024, 05:12:24 PM »
Already placed your bets? I read that several of Bayern Munich's key players are carrying injuries and I cannot believe that they are currently the favorite in the first leg @2.28 (Real Madrid @3.1). Anyway, odds are good for both teams. This could end in a draw or a RM win by a single goal margin.

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1375
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 11:24:24 PM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #419 on: April 30, 2024, 07:16:39 PM »
This could end in a draw or a RM win by a single goal margin.
Bayern Munich were able to play better football against Arsenal than they played in their local league; they were more defensively compact and more difficult for Arsenal attackers to run through. If they're able to defend very well, as they did against Arsenal, then they may be able to win this first leg by a little margin or not concede enough goals to give them a chance still in the second leg. Regardless of everything, I still see Real Madrid qualifying for the finals at the end.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██