follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Celebrating KuCoin's 6th Anniversary: Special VIP Upgrade Offer  (Read 318 times)

Offline Adams-Richard

• Activity: 50
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 05, 2023, 07:19:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Celebrating KuCoin's 6th Anniversary: Special VIP Upgrade Offer
« on: October 03, 2023, 11:26:04 AM »

The KuCoin VIP Program has some great perks for VIP users from other exchanges! When VIPs from other exchanges become part of the KuCoin community, they'll get a special bonus right away – an upgrade to KuCoin VIP+2 status.

Some of you might be wondering why KuCoin is being exceptionally generous to VIP users from other exchanges who want to apply as VIPs on KuCoin. Well, this is in celebration of the People's Exchange reaching its 6th year in the cryptocurrency industry. However, it's important to note that this generous offering will not last forever. In fact, it's only available for a limited time, starting on October 1st and lasting for only a month. So, if you are a VIP user from another exchange and wish to take advantage of KuCoin's offerings, there's no better time to join than today.

What’s in It for You?

If you think your trading volume at other exchanges meets the threshold for KuCoin VIP levels but are still unsure whether it's worth joining the KuCoin VIP program, let me share some of the additional perks offered by the KuCoin VIP program that you can take advantage of.

As a KuCoin VIP user myself, believe me when I say that the KuCoin VIP Program is designed to make your crypto trading experience even better. especially if you're already a VIP on another exchange.

In addition to the significant upgrade to KuCoin VIP+2, which immediately boosts your status, you will have access to a wide range of exclusive advantages that will enhance your crypto trading experience. One of the more obvious advantages is the substantially lower trading fees, which could save you a lot on each trade you make.

But that's not all. As a KuCoin VIP, you'll also have the chance to explore Earn products tailored specifically for VIPs with competitive Annual Percentage Yields (APY), making your crypto assets more productive for you. A loan capacity of up to 500,000 USDT per user is also available to individuals with VIP5+ or Market Maker status, giving you flexibility and liquidity when you need it the most.

Furthermore, KuCoin's colocation privilege ensures that you have access to advanced trading infrastructure, allowing you to execute trades with little latency, and giving you an advantage in the market.

Now, if there is one aspect of being a KuCoin VIP that I appreciate the most, it is the premium customer support experience. I get to benefit from expedited and highly attentive customer support services that are ready to assist me promptly and effectively, ensuring that my trading experience is as smooth and successful as possible.

Have You Considered Becoming a Kucoin VIP?

If you have, there are two ways for you to achieve this status. First, you can submit your VIP credentials from another exchange to receive a KuCoin VIP+2 upgrade with a 60-day trial period. Alternatively, you can choose to deposit the required amount of funds to attain KuCoin VIP status across all levels directly.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Celebrating KuCoin's 6th Anniversary: Special VIP Upgrade Offer
« on: October 03, 2023, 11:26:04 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: Celebrating KuCoin's 6th Anniversary: Special VIP Upgrade Offer
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2024, 07:56:44 AM »
Frankly speaking, this VIP status does not give anything much (for ordinary people) it is mostly encouragement for whales made and used as another advertising mailing (which they honestly neglect a lot), I advise you not to pay attention to such things as it is not free and it is better to engage in self-development in trading.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG