follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Neptune Main Network Overview  (Read 157 times)

Offline Bliznec

• Activity: 921
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 01:18:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
Neptune Main Network Overview
« on: January 28, 2024, 06:18:48 PM »
Most recently, the main network of Neptune was released on the Injective blockchain, which many have been waiting for for so long.
Neptune Finance is a collateral-based lending and borrowing platform built with the Cosmos SDK, a development kit designed for Rust-compatible networks.
I would like to note in more detail what Rust is.
Web applications, browser engines, blockchains and other complex platforms that process millions of user requests are written in this language.
Rust reduces the system load, thereby speeding up the process of interaction with a given blockchain network like Neptune Finance.
Cosmos SDK is a decentralized, scalable and interoperable ecosystem of interconnected independent blockchains running on the Tendermint Core protocol.
Neptune allows lenders to earn interest on loans made to borrowers who provide collateral.
Lenders receive income based on their share of the interest paid by borrowers, less protocol fees.
A little earlier I described the passage of the test network in the article: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=310362.msg1448977#msg1448977
Users who supported the test network will receive rewards, thereby earning points on the main network.
Great design, market usage monitor, interactive charts, and light and dark look - something I really like about Neptune.
Today, when entering the main network, borrowers can have two sub-accounts for borrowing tokens such as INJ, ATOM, USDT.
Each sub-account is now an independent element with its own status, the parameters of which can be viewed on the official website https://app.nept.finance/.
Interest is accrued daily, and the shelf life of positions can range from several days to several weeks, depending on the user's needs.
You can close your offer at any time convenient for you.
But I advise you to closely monitor your “Health”, if it falls below the 1.0 parameter, then your account may be liquidated.
If an account becomes unsustainable, the liquidator will discharge the debt and the collateral will be seized until the account reaches a target healthy liquidation level.
In our case, this is an indicator of 1.0.
Add collateral, or pay off the debt of the main account, so as not to be liquidated later.
When passing the test network, I did not take this moment into account, because of this I dropped out of the leaderboard.
There is nothing complicated about connecting your chosen cryptocurrency wallet, which you prefer to choose from: Keplr, MetaMask.
After connecting your cryptocurrency wallet, in my case I use MetaMask, make sure to store the INJ token.
This is necessary for transactions where the commission is very small, see for yourself.
Go to the Lend loan tab.
The system displays three main tokens to choose from: USDT, ATOM, INJ.
Next, click on the “Borrow” button, after which we select the appropriate parameter 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 or max.
The borrower receives tokens called nTokens.
nTokens are used to receive a loan deposit with accrued interest.
This means that if you borrow INJ, there is nINJ left in your wallet, which is used to repay the borrowed asset.
You can use your borrowed funds to obtain a loan by simply adding nTokens as collateral from the borrowing page.
So now we have the borrowed funds to continue.
Let's move on to the main thing, namely the borrow-borrow "Borrow" tab.
The borrower simply provides collateral for the subaccounts and borrows available market assets at the advertised variable interest rate.
When borrowing assets, the account status indicator on the subaccount will change.
We choose the asset you want to borrow.
After you have done this, the “Health” indicator scale, which is located at the top of the screen, will change.
Each account represents a separate borrowing position with its own account status.
It follows that one wallet can support several borrowing positions.
As liquidity on Neptune increases, more tokens will be added to the borrowing pool to choose from.
I would like to note, as is the case with many DeFi protocols, the use of Neptune is associated with unique risks that each user must understand and be aware of.
I propose to consider the risks of using Neptune:
1. Credit risk: the possibility of non-repayment of loans and a decrease in liquidity in your account.
2. Borrower risk: possible complete loss of your collateral.
3. Restrictions: Limits on collateral and borrowing prevent over-indebtedness.
Neptune has passed a contract security audit conducted by Oak Security.
Neptune uses a dedicated Safeguard system to closely monitor, monitor and manage platform activities, operations and risks.
In conclusion of the above, I would like to note that the use of Neptune is not a storage of your digital funds, it follows that the Neptune team does not have the opportunity to return lost funds.
Use decentralized cryptocurrency wallets to store funds.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Neptune Main Network Overview
« on: January 28, 2024, 06:18:48 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG