follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Future Solana Airdrops  (Read 2829 times)

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 962
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
Re: Future Solana Airdrops
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2024, 10:44:00 PM »
Sufficient capital, if you have to spend more capital, it will be hard on your pockets which are constantly being drained, the most important thing is selecting the project you will choose and which you think will provide decent rewards because there will be more points with sufficient capital.

I don't invest too much money in projects that will have an airdrop later, as much as I can because if I force myself it will be hard even though my heart always wants to take part in big projects.
Don't push yourself too hard because no one knows about the development of this project in the future, I spent not too much capital, my first capital joining was not more than $50 but maybe later I will increase it again, if in MarginFi I think the risk is very little because we only lend and we can withdraw it at any time.
It's the same thing I did in Kamino where the last borrow can be withdrawn at any time as long as the points are earned even if it won't add any more.
Honestly, the Solana network is more friendly in fees than Ethereum which is so expensive that I myself focus more on the Solana network with small capital is still enough while for other networks requires large capital.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2024, 10:44:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1048
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2024, 07:48:05 PM »
It's the same thing I did in Kamino where the last borrow can be withdrawn at any time as long as the points are earned even if it won't add any more.
Honestly, the Solana network is more friendly in fees than Ethereum which is so expensive that I myself focus more on the Solana network with small capital is still enough while for other networks requires large capital.
Yes, now many people are moving to the Solana network except for people who really have a lot of money, earlier I saw a retroactive project on the Ethereum network whose task was only deposit and swap but after I saw the transaction fee for deposit and swap was almost $60, at first I wanted to join but after seeing the transaction fees incurred made me think twice. :)

Offline salad daging

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2024, 11:15:04 PM »
Yes, now many people are moving to the Solana network except for people who really have a lot of money, earlier I saw a retroactive project on the Ethereum network whose task was only deposit and swap but after I saw the transaction fee for deposit and swap was almost $60, at first I wanted to join but after seeing the transaction fees incurred made me think twice. :)
But make no mistake, retroactive on the Ethereum network is bigger than Solana, because what I have seen so far is that retroactive on the Ethereum network has generated thousands of dollars from this airdrop, especially with a larger transaction volume, now on the Ethereum network it has become a trend for LRT staking to various projects, even when you do this you will get double points if this project collaborates with other LRT.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2024, 11:07:18 PM »
But make no mistake, retroactive on the Ethereum network is bigger than Solana, because what I have seen so far is that retroactive on the Ethereum network has generated thousands of dollars from this airdrop, especially with a larger transaction volume, now on the Ethereum network it has become a trend for LRT staking to various projects, even when you do this you will get double points if this project collaborates with other LRT.
Solana is a network that is still just developing and it is likely that it will be like that too but it requires a process because not many developers have entered the Solana network, so just wait for sure Solana will have the same ecosystem as Ethereum.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2339
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:04:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2024, 06:18:47 PM »
Try checking Join KAMINO, it looks like this project has ended and the Airdrop is already a snapshot.  I got information from the telegram group, participants who join KAMINO can check the reward allocation here

- https://kamino-checker.vercel.app/ (paste the address and check the reward allocation?
- https://api.hubbleprotocol.io/airdrop/users/address/allocations?source=Season1 (Change the Address with your Wallet Address)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2024, 07:09:55 PM »
Try checking Join KAMINO, it looks like this project has ended and the Airdrop is already a snapshot.  I got information from the telegram group, participants who join KAMINO can check the reward allocation here

- https://kamino-checker.vercel.app/ (paste the address and check the reward allocation?
- https://api.hubbleprotocol.io/airdrop/users/address/allocations?source=Season1 (Change the Address with your Wallet Address)
Unfortunately for the KAMINO project, it cannot be expected because I have never interacted with KAMINO, there are those who predict the price of KAMINO coins between $0.5-$1 almost the same as Jupiter, KAMINO is among the least interested projects, many have moved to marginfi and Parcl.

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2024, 05:01:42 AM »

Unfortunately for the KAMINO project, it cannot be expected because I have never interacted with KAMINO, there are those who predict the price of KAMINO coins between $0.5-$1 almost the same as Jupiter, KAMINO is among the least interested projects, many have moved to marginfi and Parcl.
Could it possibly be that expensive? I saw on coinmarketcap that the volume is very worrying and the price is also very boring. As long as KAMINO has a development project that is useful for society, it will probably give a price increase to what you hope.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2024, 05:01:42 AM »

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2339
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:04:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2024, 06:04:32 PM »
~
I hope that the KAMINO price will be as expensive as JUP, but I heard rumors that the KAMINO token price is quite cheap, namely around $0.000565.  But I don't know, we'll just have to wait until tomorrow.  My PARCL didn't join the Airdrop. If it's MARGINFI, I'll join.

~
Could it possibly be that expensive? I saw on coinmarketcap that the volume is very worrying and the price is also very boring. As long as KAMINO has a development project that is useful for society, it will probably give a price increase to what you hope.

I got that information, it looks like the price of KMN ( KAMINO ) is quite cheap.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2024, 07:23:13 PM »
KAMINO has not been listed on the market, the token launch has not even started yet this is just figuring out the airdrop allocation for eligible people and if the price issue is just a personal opinion so be careful maybe the one on Coinmarketcap is not the KAMINO we are discussing now.
And I just found out earlier that there is an airdrop for people staking Jupiter tokens (JUP) the token name if I'm not mistaken Zeus the price of this Zeus token is $0.33 already in the premarket usually the token price in the premarket is not far from the price at launch

Offline salad daging

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2024, 12:06:51 AM »
KAMINO has not been listed on the market, the token launch has not even started yet this is just figuring out the airdrop allocation for eligible people and if the price issue is just a personal opinion so be careful maybe the one on Coinmarketcap is not the KAMINO we are discussing now.
And I just found out earlier that there is an airdrop for people staking Jupiter tokens (JUP) the token name if I'm not mistaken Zeus the price of this Zeus token is $0.33 already in the premarket usually the token price in the premarket is not far from the price at launch
Kamino has not announced any tokens that the second season point will continue for the next 90 days, especially as Kamino also becomes the third Defi on the Solana network, meaning their potential is still quite large. https://defillama.com/chain/Solana
But be careful of fake Kamino tokens because lots of people are spreading this fake news.

Yes, many people gain from staking JUP tokens and get the Zeus airdrop. Usually, bro, the premarket price is not much different, but don't use it as a benchmark, it could be very different when listed on the exchange.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2024, 05:30:00 PM »
Kamino has not announced any tokens that the second season point will continue for the next 90 days, especially as Kamino also becomes the third Defi on the Solana network, meaning their potential is still quite large. https://defillama.com/chain/Solana
But be careful of fake Kamino tokens because lots of people are spreading this fake news.

Yes, many people gain from staking JUP tokens and get the Zeus airdrop. Usually, bro, the premarket price is not much different, but don't use it as a benchmark, it could be very different when listed on the exchange.
The first snapshot has been done by KAMINO.

Sc https://x.com/kaminofinance/status/1765750290332954956

Check Your Allocation Kamino OG

https://api.hubbleprotocol.io/airdrop/users/address/allocations?source=Season1

Change Address to your address

Unofficial check

Maybe here there are those who make transactions on the wormhole platform, you can check the official Twitter account because the wormhole token (w) can already be claimed and the price is quite decent and has been listed on several markets.

Offline salad daging

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2024, 11:41:36 PM »
Unofficial check

Maybe here there are those who make transactions on the wormhole platform, you can check the official Twitter account because the wormhole token (w) can already be claimed and the price is quite decent and has been listed on several markets.
It's an error even though I've changed to my own address, probably because it's not official so I won't worry about it.

Congratulations to the winners of the wormhole airdrop even I see that there are more than 10K W tokens and now it has been traded on Binance with the price now $1.3.

We are waiting from Kamino with ticker KMNO hopefully there is hope of winning an airdrop from this project. Lol

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1309
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:45:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2024, 03:22:18 PM »
The first snapshot has been done by KAMINO.

Sc https://x.com/kaminofinance/status/1765750290332954956

Unofficial check

Thanks!
I farmed something like 500k points in Kamino, I expect at least 100 USD of airdrop hehehe, I'll check here

Unfortunately I didn't get any W token  >:(

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2024, 06:55:36 PM »
Unofficial check

It's an error even though I've changed to my own address, probably because it's not official so I won't worry about it.

Congratulations to the winners of the wormhole airdrop even I see that there are more than 10K W tokens and now it has been traded on Binance with the price now $1.3.

We are waiting from Kamino with ticker KMNO hopefully there is hope of winning an airdrop from this project. Lol
If you have made a transaction on KAMINO and when checking there is an error, don't worry because it's not the official website, people who qualify on the wormhole are mostly those with more than $500 but I don't know because I don't pay too much attention because I didn't join KAMINO. :)

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2024, 09:04:43 AM »
Unofficial check

It seems that his liquidity pool is low right now based on what I saw here at https://www.geckoterminal.com/solana/pools/A6pXh9qCAHT22JZgEwLyDPvM6r7pFFdqjxnG2Y66SeDU And even here at https://dexscreener.com/solana/a6pxh9qcaht22jzge So it's a bit of a gamble. investment that will be made here by those who will try to test it now.

So I'm still reluctant to invest there, I'll wait for his liquidity pool to grow, it's hard to gamble when the amount is that small, right?
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG