follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What are the best 5 cryptocurrencies to invest in 2024?  (Read 5342 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2956
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 11:11:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Re: What are the best 5 cryptocurrencies to invest in 2024?
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2024, 03:16:12 AM »
I would consider investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Solana, Polkadot, Avalanche, and Tezos. These cryptocurrencies have potential for growth and strong community support. They are projects with a broad user base and active development, contributing to the stability of their prices. Additionally, these cryptocurrencies often implement innovative technologies and solutions, which may lead to further increases in their value.
I also believe in Btc, Eth, Ada, Sol and Avax, but I am not confident in the future and growth potential of Xtz. Xtz has had a not really successful 2021 cycle. Currently, XTZ has been pushed down to the top 70 on Coinmarketcap, and the token price is still at the bottom and has not shown clear signs of recovery. The opportunity for Xtz still exists but I'm really worried that Xtz will miss the uptrend once again even though Tezos is one of the most powerful 3.0 blockchains in 2018.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2024, 03:16:12 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 09:05:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2024, 01:25:41 PM »
There is currently a rapid bullish trend in Bitcoin. And I have never regretted that I bought it several years ago. I think this trend will continue, especially if we remember the recent positive decision on the Bitcoin ETF.
I trade at FXOpen

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1195
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:45:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2024, 05:56:15 PM »
What would you say are the 5 cryptocurrencies to buy in 2024?
My choice is still Bitcoin number one, Bitcoin is the main coin in cryptocurrency.  Don't hesitate to invest here, whatever the price, just buy and hold. 
Then the other 4 I chose Ethereum, Cardano, BNB and Solana.  If our goal is to invest in the long term then we should choose coins that are already well established, even if the price increase is low it is not a problem. Because in my opinion, choosing these coins will minimize the risk of loss.
Bitcoin will always be our first recommendation to hold and that has been the case since its inception. We have also gone through several seasons and when we are here it will always bring us profit, the key is just one hold and patience.

Then ETH is always the second crypto on the recommendation list, and then BNB. But lately I am very happy when holding solana, but not only holding, I also participated in the project project and the results are very good.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1606
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 07:49:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2024, 08:19:28 PM »
There is currently a rapid bullish trend in Bitcoin. And I have never regretted that I bought it several years ago. I think this trend will continue, especially if we remember the recent positive decision on the Bitcoin ETF.

No one regret for their decision of buying bitcoin earlier but those who have no bitcoin yet will surely regret for their misunderstanding earlier and they will always be in searching of opportunity to buy bitcoin at lower price but I don't think that it will again go down from 30k$ before halving.

Bitcoin ETF has been approved and because if this news bitcoin go higher and attained the value of more than 50k$. The trend of every coin changes with changes in market situations but the trend of bitcoin remains the same during every type of situation.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1543
  • Intraday its not mine
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:42:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2024, 09:02:20 PM »
It seems someone here already made some profit on Uniswap it suddenly skyrocket a few hours ago due to the proposing fee reward. This is not one of the best 5 cryptos on my mind but I think we will see more  price increases soon since the news just recently released.
If you are one of Uniswap  holder you should secure some profit we do not know if whales are out there and maybe they are also going to dump soon. I just regret selling my uniswap last 2 months ago I thought it wouldn't touch to again at $10 above.
Tip box: bc1q5lhq6trmn0e3scncd3rn4203mltptue4m0nwfz

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1185
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2024, 09:23:10 PM »
Op such question will even confused you to select the best among all because everyone will bring our their own cryptocurrencies to you. So what I will advise you to do is to make research and invest or you take the first top coins you know and such as Bitcoin, Ethereum,  and leave the rest. Invest these two only is enough to hodle. Don't follow the crowd and follow your heart to invest in cryptocurrency.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2024, 11:29:52 PM »
Why you regret it? You have bought some Bitcoin in the past, right?  :-\
Sure, the trend will continue until we have a new ATH in Bitcoin. People assume it will be in 2025.

Then ETH is always the second crypto on the recommendation list, and then BNB. But lately I am very happy when holding solana, but not only holding, I also participated in the project project and the results are very good.
Yes. ETH is in the 2nd and BNB is in 3rd place. There are 3 coins that will be always the main priority (BTC, ETH, BNB). I also allocate most of my funds in these 3 coins

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2024, 11:29:52 PM »

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 780
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:20:30 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2024, 04:21:08 AM »
I believe it depends on the risks of your investment. If you want a low-risk investment in crypto, the five best coins for me to invest in 2024 are still those that rank in the top ten on Coinmarketcap, including BTC and ETH. You may be confident that if you invest in this currency, it will continue to shine even during a bad market. But if you want to invest in a coin that will be huge this year because we are in the bull market stage and the halving is near, I recommend TIA, SEI, SUI, and other recently listed top cryptocurrencies.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1195
  • Last Active: Today at 04:45:19 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2024, 06:03:24 PM »
Yes. ETH is in the 2nd and BNB is in 3rd place. There are 3 coins that will be always the main priority (BTC, ETH, BNB). I also allocate most of my funds in these 3 coins
I'm the same way, probably most of us who really want to hold small risk, then we will choose all 3 to be in our portfolio list. Yes, that's because the 3 of them have indeed been tested, especially bitcoin, we certainly agree with this.

But for people who like to play at higher risk, they will prefer to try to find new potential coins. and indeed in some projects it is also worth investing. This is based on what we like, whether we prefer to hold a small risk or a higher risk.

Online EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1037
  • Last Active: Today at 07:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2024, 08:50:27 AM »

I'm the same way, probably most of us who really want to hold small risk, then we will choose all 3 to be in our portfolio list. Yes, that's because the 3 of them have indeed been tested, especially bitcoin, we certainly agree with this.

But for people who like to play at higher risk, they will prefer to try to find new potential coins. and indeed in some projects it is also worth investing. This is based on what we like, whether we prefer to hold a small risk or a higher risk.
Well, each person has their own choice regarding the risks they have to take because cryptocurrency has a very high risk, whereas for me personally I would choose to go in and buy Bitcoin which in my opinion has a smaller risk and is currently approaching halving so it will have potential. to provide profits in the near future because the price will definitely increase.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1181
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 09:51:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2024, 10:44:19 AM »
Solana has been showing significant progress lately, and I've been thinking about it because there might be more surprises when the bullish season arrives. For investment purposes, the most important thing is to have top coins first to secure profits safely.

ETH and BNB aren't bad choices, as long as transaction volumes and their business models are still doing well. Hopefully, this year's Bitcoin halving brings plenty of profits to all cryptocurrency asset owners worldwide.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2558
  • Last Active: Today at 12:59:51 PM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2024, 06:59:24 AM »

Well, each person has their own choice regarding the risks they have to take because cryptocurrency has a very high risk, whereas for me personally I would choose to go in and buy Bitcoin which in my opinion has a smaller risk and is currently approaching halving so it will have potential. to provide profits in the near future because the price will definitely increase.

If you want to buy a safe coin for now, Bitcoin, it will obviously rise during the bullish season. Moreover, if it is issued during bearish 2022, there will definitely be a lot of profit at this time. I read some people recommend buying Bitcoin, ethereum, BNB, Solana, DOT. if I have more confidence in bitcoin and ethereum.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 07:03:41 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2024, 01:07:26 PM »
Solana has been showing significant progress lately, and I've been thinking about it because there might be more surprises when the bullish season arrives. For investment purposes, the most important thing is to have top coins first to secure profits safely.

ETH and BNB aren't bad choices, as long as transaction volumes and their business models are still doing well. Hopefully, this year's Bitcoin halving brings plenty of profits to all cryptocurrency asset owners worldwide.
Don't worry, you just need to keep buying as much Bitcoin as you can because in a few moments Bitcoin will go to the moon and of course this will make Bitcoin more known to many people and many people will talk about Bitcoin, you have to stay alert when the halving is over, usually the price of Bitcoin will collapse when there is bad news, so as much as possible after the halving you must immediately take the profits you have obtained before it is too late.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2024, 11:52:27 PM »
5 top cryptocurrency to buy this time? If it is, Bitcoin is the best on of course.
And here are my best lists:
- Bitcoin
- BNB
- Matic
- ADa

sorry for this time, I am only accumulating some of them but of course, this will be always risking enough.

Offline Joseph Lee

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 02:27:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Quick Poster Karma Search
« Reply #89 on: February 28, 2024, 01:22:59 AM »
I would recommend holding BTC and ETH first of all. Then comes other big players that still remain underpriced like $BNB, $DOGE and $BGB. These guys have strong backing too, so it sorta makes them also the safest cryptos to hold.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG