follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bounties on AltcoinsTalks VS. Bounties on Bitcointalk  (Read 155091 times)

Offline Latunes

• Activity: 358
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 09, 2022, 06:12:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Bounties on AltcoinsTalks VS. Bounties on Bitcointalk
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2019, 07:37:42 AM »
I did not understand what was needed to increase my rating. Explain, please.
███████████████████████
  █████████████████████
    ███████████████████
      █████████████████
███████████████████████
          █████████████
            ███████████
              █████████
                ███████
                  ████
                    ███

terracredit

Powered by,

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2019, 07:37:42 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Uina

• Activity: 148
  • Last Active: March 14, 2020, 04:17:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2019, 07:14:11 PM »
I don't know what's the difference about the two forums when it comes to bounties but I did join a bounty project years ago on BTT. Members should not complain about the difference of rewards since it is beyond control by both forums.

As for the merit, that totally sucks. I think I stopped being active on BTT when they implemented that merit system. The ranking is too hard than playing mobile legends! Not all would want to give you merit even if they have plenty of it.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2019, 11:40:10 PM »

What do you mean with "rating"? your account rank?
Just keep posting, then your rank will increase once it reaches certain numbers of activities.
No need to worry about merit, there is no merit system here.
Just look at the number of activity that you must achieve below :

0 activity = Newbie
1-4 activity = 1st step
5-40 activity = Baby Steps
46-130 activity = Jr. Member
136-300 activity = Full Member
312 activity = Sr. Member
700 activity = Hero Member
1200 activity = Legend
5000-6000 activity = Mythical

Offline endlasuresh

• Activity: 143
  • Last Active: January 04, 2021, 04:07:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2019, 06:25:51 PM »
I forgot this forums when I joined because of that Bitcointalk. I am back here again  so I wil be spending more time on Altcointalks forums. In bitcointalk forum they do what they want without any reason.

Offline Mahesh Reddy

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: May 11, 2020, 10:26:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2020, 09:53:37 PM »
Nice to participate in bounties here or there. I am a new member Will take time for me to participate here

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15787
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:46:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2020, 10:09:08 PM »
I don't know what's the difference about the two forums when it comes to bounties but I did join a bounty project years ago on BTT. Members should not complain about the difference of rewards since it is beyond control by both forums.

As for the merit, that totally sucks. I think I stopped being active on BTT when they implemented that merit system. The ranking is too hard than playing mobile legends! Not all would want to give you merit even if they have plenty of it.
Probably not only you but a lot of people don't like the Merit system of BitcoinTalk, me neither. This aims to limit spam & abuse of the forum, but inadvertently, it makes a lot of members lose the motivation to discuss or contribute, especially members from non-English speaking communities.
With AltcoinsTalks, we have a system of censorship and blocking of duplicate accounts, we welcome every new member & give them the opportunity to rank-up & participate in many bounty campaigns, which is really cool & profitable!
However, as far as I can see, many bounty managers share less stake/token for AltcoinsTalks community than BitcoinTalk community, I hope they will consider more in the future :)
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Tutte

• Activity: 61
  • Last Active: October 16, 2020, 07:37:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2020, 08:13:56 AM »
And I would like to make a small contribution to what was said in the op regarding bounty on Bitcointalk especially the altcoin bounties,

in bitcointalk it is very easy for some scam project to run a bounty and then run away or refuse to pay the hunters because of their cook up excuses and the Bitcointalk admins are not doing anything to protect the members of the forum from such misconduct, they are only interested in btc paying campaigns,
they will do anything to make sure those btc paying campaigns don't get to screw hunters over and ensure they get paid, but altcoin hunters are left to the mercy of the project team whether they get paid or not is not their concern.

I hope altcoinstalks will have a way of protecting hunters and ensure scam project don't get away with screwing hunters over by not paying them what is due to them.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2020, 08:13:56 AM »

Offline Salman Hasan

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 296
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: January 18, 2021, 07:09:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2020, 06:29:15 AM »
It came to my attention that some Bitcointalk members are complaining to projects that giving Altcoins Talks members the same stake in the bounties is not fair. Thus this post is to explain the difference between both forums.

1- What is the objective of bounties ?
Bounties objective is to get as much exposure to the project as possible. Thus a bounty on ALTT is a must.

2- The ranking system in both forums, and what is the rank good for ?
The ranking system in both forums is different, but until recently it was very similar.
bitcointalk started with a normal ranking, then they started limiting the ranking up, then now with merit system they almost killed any opportunity to rank up for new users.
Altcoins Talks: has a normal ranking system, your rank grows as you contribute more, no tricks no catch ... On Altcoins Talks however we have another criteria for contributions, the post count only increases when a certain criteria in the post is met, thus shitty short replies and posts are not counted. Here on ALTT we also have more ranks, we have more ranks in between and we have 2 ranks higher than legend.
For an ICO or project : the rank is good for signature exposure, the higher the rank the more contribution the member did, thus the more exposed will be the signature. But in a merit based system the amount of contribution is no longer relevant, thus the exposure is no longer a factor in ranks in btt. For Altt the rank is still linked to amount of contribution thus signature exposure is still relevant.

3- Signature is an ad, so what's the difference between both forums ?

They say an image is better than a 1000 words ! that's why on ALTT we allow both image and gif signatures. We think asci art has a lot of limitations for explaining or presenting a project, thus we advise you to use image or even gif for your signatures on our forum. But of course ascii signatures are accepted as well.

4- Multiple accounts & Account farms.
On Btt it is easy to signup for multiple accounts, you do not even need an email for that, accounts are not verified by email / on Altt we verify the emails, and we block any fishy email providers, thus to have multiple accounts on our forum you need multiple valid emails.
Then on our forum we actively hunt for multiple accounts, bots and farm accounts, we lable them or disable them! on BTT nothing of this happened, which means during the last couple years [since ICO frenzy] millions of fake and duplicate accounts were registered, and before the merit system was introduced, all these accounts have ranked up!  I can bet you, not a single bounty hunter on btt have 1 single account, what does it mean ? it means less reach for your signature campaign, because when you maintain multiple accounts, you just do the bare minimum.

5- Altt gives you more exposure

We are a small forum and community compared to btt, but ironically, projects that post their bounties here get 4-20x more exposure, i'm kidding you not! And the reason is that on btt it is so crowded that it is difficult to get people intersted in your project, and unless you bump your post every 2 minutes, your post won't be exposed to many people. On btt within 2 minutes your post disappear in the 2nd, 3rd page, on the 1st page stays the projects bumping the post every 1-2 minutes !!! Thus a normal bounty, that does not want to artificially bump every few minutes, will go unnoticed. On our forum we have a much less aggressive approach, and due to our smaller community and the hunt on multiple accounts, such bumping rarely happens, allowing all bounties to get the exposure they deserve.

6- We care about your project
When bounties are posted on our forum, we help promote them, through twitter/ telegram/reddit etc  ... On BTT they fight them, if they discover you are asking your members to bump your posts to get a bit more exposure, they delete your bounty.

7-We have a compensation plan to protect our bounty hunters
On our forum, if a project fails we protect our members by giving them our bounty token instead.

8-We take scam accusations seriously
On BTT, anyone creates a new account and accuses any project of being a scam; We have a separate section for that, and we make sure that accusers present valid arguments before labeling a project a scam.

In short, AltcoinsTalks is a better place to run a bounty, so why do some bitcointalk users complain, why don't they just join here and create an account and rank it up as well, which by the way many do.
The answer is that some btt users want to limit others from accessing bounties so that they can get a bigger share themselves [hint: merit system on btt] , thus if a senior or hero member is valued on btt just because he is a senior member, not because of the contributions or activity that is by definition an anti-meritocratic system. 

Furthermore, all those that created fake and multiple accounts and ranked them up, rejoiced when the merit system came into place in btt, and do not want another forum to reduce their share of the bounty.

So damn true. They say they will give merit to "quality" posts but the truth is merits are given to those posts flattering merit. 90% merits of DdmrDdmr - the most awarrded user on BTT are from his posts analyzing merit. It's a failure BTT has to prevent its members from ranking up by merit.

Offline Churphans

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 558
  • Last Active: January 11, 2024, 12:43:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2020, 08:35:42 AM »
Bitcointalk is better than altcointalk.

Offline iloveyobit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1490
  • Last Active: January 29, 2023, 06:55:24 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2020, 07:10:51 PM »
I totally agree with you , the ranking there in bitcoin talk is so hard to get , i make useful posts and topics but in same time i dont get any merits that im expecting to get and this is so disappointing and somehow , " waste of time and effort for me ". 

Offline Fadhilz123

• Activity: 877
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 10, 2024, 01:42:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2020, 01:18:19 PM »
Bitcointalk is better than altcointalk.
For old members maybe, but For newcomers, a lot of them will say Altcointalk is much better.
If you say Bitcointalk is better, you can try it by yourself and you will realize the truth

I totally agree with you , the ranking there in bitcoin talk is so hard to get , i make useful posts and topics but in same time i dont get any merits that im expecting to get and this is so disappointing and somehow , " waste of time and effort for me ". 
That's why many newcomers come here. The reason is the same as yours

Offline foxcoin

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: November 20, 2020, 04:40:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    First Post Karma Third year Anniversary
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2020, 04:36:23 PM »
Good experience to use !!!

Offline robert20

• Activity: 528
  • Futurov
  • Last Active: August 22, 2021, 01:46:47 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2020, 06:29:55 AM »
The funny is fucking merit system. I was a member of BCT, I no spam but I can not get any merit. They say merit will make the post more qualified. But with newbie or Jr member, It fucking still hard, they dont care us even thought my post is good or not.
But with the post about merit, they can give one if we talk well about merit. Fuck that.

And now they give the policy atleast 1 merit to become Jr.member. That's joker, i was a member for a year but still a newbie.
Yes i agree with you in BTT it is almost impossible for users to rank up.Only the moderators and very old users with upper rank gets the merits.They dont always give merits to the new users.So i left bitcointalk and started usin Altcointalk regularly and very happy with this platform.

[corrected as had quoted own text]
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 09:38:54 AM by dragononcrypto »
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Offline Master107

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3732
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: January 21, 2024, 01:34:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2020, 04:22:14 PM »
In short, AltcoinsTalks is a better place to run a bounty, so why do some bitcointalk users complain, why don't they just join here and create an account and rank it up as well, which by the way many do.
The answer is that some btt users want to limit others from accessing bounties so that they can get a bigger share themselves [hint: merit system on btt] , thus if a senior or hero member is valued on btt just because he is a senior member, not because of the contributions or activity that is by definition an anti-meritocratic system.

Furthermore, all those that created fake and multiple accounts and ranked them up, rejoiced when the merit system came into place in btt, and do not want another forum to reduce their share of the bounty.

I feel relieve on this statement.
Thanks Admin for speaking on behalf of us.

Those members who are playing 10 to 20 higher rank accounts are real winners there. Probably, they are winners in terms of favored safe from merit system, get almost profitable bounties with Btc or Eth payment, and so on. They are really a winners.

Some of them complaint why the payment between Btt and ALTT is the same because they cannot accept the fact that " there is a place like a home in ALTT." WOULD LIKE TO EXCUSE THOSE HIGHER RANK WHO REALLY WORK HARD TO RANK UP, they are worthy to complain. I hope they join us here.

Offline iloveyobit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1490
  • Last Active: January 29, 2023, 06:55:24 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2020, 11:29:48 AM »
The funny is fucking merit system. I was a member of BCT, I no spam but I can not get any merit. They say merit will make the post more qualified. But with newbie or Jr member, It fucking still hard, they dont care us even thought my post is good or not.
But with the post about merit, they can give one if we talk well about merit. Fuck that.

And now they give the policy atleast 1 merit to become Jr.member. That's joker, i was a member for a year but still a newbie.
Yes i agree with you in BTT it is almost impossible for users to rank up.Only the moderators and very old users with upper rank gets the merits.They dont always give merits to the new users.So i left bitcointalk and started usin Altcointalk regularly and very happy with this platform.

[corrected as had quoted own text]

and also the most funny thing in that and what i have noticed , lot of members are friends and they are exchanging merit systems so they can rank up , this is not fair at all

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG