follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: XRP not progressing in this Bull market.  (Read 677 times)

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
XRP not progressing in this Bull market.
« on: February 16, 2024, 06:26:51 AM »
standing 57 cents now https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xrp/  my first thread is asking if Ripple can break 1 dollar this year alone.

so my question is is there truly a great increase before or after halving , sorry for
constant asking because I am looking entering Ripple to be in my holding for the next ATH breaking .

Lets see what comes from your thoughts.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

XRP not progressing in this Bull market.
« on: February 16, 2024, 06:26:51 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1119
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: XRP not progressing in this Bull market.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2024, 10:44:24 PM »
standing 57 cents now https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xrp/  my first thread
 he is asking if Ripple can break 1 dollar this year alone.

so my question is is there truly a great increase before or after halving , sorry for
constant asking because I am looking entering Ripple to be in my holding for the next ATH breaking .

We know XRP is one of the top coins but despite being the top coin XRP is not making a good position in the market due to its lack of efficiency. At present Bitcoin has recovered the price of all coins including Ethereum but XRP is unable to recover its price. All investors and users are very worried about XRP. Although many influential market analysts have made positive predictions about XRP, there is no response in reality. If it continues like this, one day XRP will disappear from the popularity of people. At the moment if developers can't create a good situation with XRP then I think it's better to go not ahead with XRP.

Online bitterguy28

• View Profile

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2024, 11:03:46 AM »
standing 57 cents now https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xrp/  my first thread

We know XRP is one of the top coins but despite being the top coin XRP is not making a good position in the market due to its lack of efficiency. At present Bitcoin has recovered the price of all coins including Ethereum but XRP is unable to recover its price. All investors and users are very worried about XRP. Although many influential market analysts have made positive predictions about XRP, there is no response in reality. If it continues like this, one day XRP will disappear from the popularity of people. At the moment if developers can't create a good situation with XRP then I think it's better to go not ahead with XRP.
That is sad but it is reality that there is no big thing we can expect in crypto like XRP but telling that this coin will just disappear ? for what reason mate that this may happen  meaning this will become scam project ? sorry but i don't think this will happen any time soon now.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2024, 12:32:24 AM »

That is sad but it is reality that there is no big thing we can expect in crypto like XRP but telling that this coin will just disappear ? for what reason mate that this may happen  meaning this will become scam project ? sorry but i don't think this will happen any time soon now.

Maybe because Ripple has had problems with the SEC, which makes investors doubtful about investing in Ripple again. Anxiety, fear will always exist in investing. Because this is a matter of large amounts of money. If the Ripple team can reassure investors, I think the price of Ripple will be good again. Currently, Ripple is not showing good progress in the market.

Online bitterguy28

• View Profile

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2024, 11:39:51 AM »

Maybe because Ripple has had problems with the SEC, which makes investors doubtful about investing in Ripple again. Anxiety, fear will always exist in investing. Because this is a matter of large amounts of money. If the Ripple team can reassure investors, I think the price of Ripple will be good again. Currently, Ripple is not showing good progress in the market.
Well yeah, similar to what is the position of XRP in their case facing and also we cannot see those who had been invested in ripple back in the days before that SEC filing case, that the price climbs into couple of Dollars but now it is even harder to reach 1 dollar.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2024, 10:40:55 PM »
standing 57 cents now https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xrp/  my first thread is asking if Ripple can break 1 dollar this year alone.

It's a pity that I don't know the future to give you investment advice on whether to buy Xrp or look for another more potential token. I can only share my opinion.

Ripple won the lawsuit and the negative news that caused Xrp token price to stagnate from 2021 to now has disappeared. I believe that the future of Ripple and Xrp tokens is very positive and bright.

I personally believe that Xrp token will break its ATH in this cycle, meaning Xrp could reach a price higher than 3.5 USD in 2025. This is not investment advice, you need to control your psychology better to avoid mistakes.

Online bitterguy28

• View Profile

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2024, 06:52:03 AM »

It's a pity that I don't know the future to give you investment advice on whether to buy Xrp or look for another more potential token. I can only share my opinion.

Ripple won the lawsuit and the negative news that caused Xrp token price to stagnate from 2021 to now has disappeared. I believe that the future of Ripple and Xrp tokens is very positive and bright.

I personally believe that Xrp token will break its ATH in this cycle, meaning Xrp could reach a price higher than 3.5 USD in 2025. This is not investment advice, you need to control your psychology better to avoid mistakes.
Am not sure about that Negative News have disappeared already because the shadow of the case filed by SEC is still in the process and indeed that there will be more as the Security and exchange commission will not just stop like that.
but lets see what can be when the time comes since XRP is still in the top 10 currencies.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2024, 06:52:03 AM »

Online NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 02:37:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2024, 10:34:22 AM »
1. Make any financial decisions solely on your own.
2. No one knows what the judgment of the court will be.
3. Prices can easily be manipulated. I will not give an accurate forecast.
4. + Depends on what % of the total deposit, decided to make a purchase.
5. Do you mean that the halving of bitcoin should somehow affect the price? My answer: unlikely, how are these assets related to each other?
6. Try not to be manipulated + read the news less. Any purchases/sales should not be because of your fear!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2024, 12:37:45 PM »
I think something is brewing that will be a catalyst for XRP and also XLM. Have you heard or read anything about Quantum Financial System (QFS)? It is speculated that these two alts will play a huge role into the new system. I suggest you read more about it and decide if it's worth increasing your XRP portfolio.

Online bitterguy28

• View Profile

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2024, 06:27:50 AM »
1. Make any financial decisions solely on your own.
2. No one knows what the judgment of the court will be.
3. Prices can easily be manipulated. I will not give an accurate forecast.
4. + Depends on what % of the total deposit, decided to make a purchase.
5. Do you mean that the halving of bitcoin should somehow affect the price? My answer: unlikely, how are these assets related to each other?
6. Try not to be manipulated + read the news less. Any purchases/sales should not be because of your fear!
not sure what you really try to tell us since I only ask the reason why XRP price is not progressing while the market is making so much hype for couple of months now.

But Thanks for the respond mate this is a advise that can be for others to try not falling for complete failure.

I think something is brewing that will be a catalyst for XRP and also XLM. Have you heard or read anything about Quantum Financial System (QFS)? It is speculated that these two alts will play a huge role into the new system. I suggest you read more about it and decide if it's worth increasing your XRP portfolio.
thanks for sharing mate, I will try checking this later tonight .

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1425
  • Last Active: Today at 03:53:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2024, 03:03:02 PM »

it is not easy to restore investor confidence in this matter, because this is a matter of money, sometimes remember the saying never enter the same hole, if you enter the same hole without certainty there will be repeated losses,
it's better to be patient to follow XRP back to its original price, don't be too ambitious on XRP to reach the position that has disappeared

Online NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 02:37:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2024, 04:31:05 PM »
not sure what you really try to tell us since I only ask the reason why XRP price is not progressing while the market is making so much hype for couple of months now.

But Thanks for the respond mate this is a advise that can be for others to try not falling for complete failure.
Why isn't it growing? What positive things have happened to make it grow? Just because bitcoin went up = doesn't mean all altcoins should go up. Also probably no buys because there is an unresolved issue with the SEC. Who will intentionally pour large amounts of money into an asset that is manipulated + will probably lose a court case (this is just my speculation).

P.S. My message is simple, before any purchase - carefully check the information about the asset (which you buy). Never bet on 1 cryptocurrency. Try not to fall in love with projects. If you follow these trivial rules = success is inevitable.  8)
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online bitterguy28

• View Profile

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2024, 10:15:30 AM »

Why isn't it growing? What positive things have happened to make it grow? Just because bitcoin went up = doesn't mean all altcoins should go up. Also probably no buys because there is an unresolved issue with the SEC. Who will intentionally pour large amounts of money into an asset that is manipulated + will probably lose a court case (this is just my speculation).

P.S. My message is simple, before any purchase - carefully check the information about the asset (which you buy). Never bet on 1 cryptocurrency. Try not to fall in love with projects. If you follow these trivial rules = success is inevitable.  8)
Oh yeah , Now I get it since you shows  complete concern to everyone mate and with that I  truly respect you and your ways of dealing.
sorry for not getting that at first but now yes I see what this point is.

I will take that in mind mate, always and thanks.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG