follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: A Guide to the Wild World of Crypto Airdrops  (Read 738 times)

Offline frauswif

• Activity: 85
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 15, 2018, 01:42:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 50 Posts 10 Posts
A Guide to the Wild World of Crypto Airdrops
« on: August 12, 2018, 02:44:08 AM »
"Airdrops are a central feature of the cryptocurrency space. The first time I participated in one I didn’t even fully understand what an airdrop was or the value of the tokens I had received in my wallet. I was brand new to the cryptospace and had read something on a social media site about a company giving out “free ETH”. I followed the link and provided my ETH address. In actuality, they weren’t giving out free ethereum. There were airdropping their token and the amount they were giving away was priced to cost .5 ETH during their upcoming Initial Coin Offering (ICO). I received the tokens in my wallet but it wasn’t until a while later that I fully understood I had received an ERC20 token that could eventually be worth something on a crypto exchange. Since then I have participated in hundreds and hundreds of airdrops and received well over 500 different tokens and coins through these campaigns. The point of this article is to share my experience navigating the world of cryptocurrency airdrops, including how I learned to profit from them and some of the scams I encountered along the way."

Full article: https://hackernoon.com/a-guide-to-navigating-the-world-of-cryptocurrency-airdrops-cef2777427db

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

A Guide to the Wild World of Crypto Airdrops
« on: August 12, 2018, 02:44:08 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline btyco

• Activity: 169
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 16, 2018, 09:00:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 100 Posts 50 Posts
Re: A Guide to the Wild World of Crypto Airdrops
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 08:32:34 AM »
You have to be very lucky to receive a coin worth that much via an airdrop. Most of them are worthless shitcoins worth even less when everyone dumps them on an exchange. I've given up on airdrops now, not worth the effort except really good projects
→→→ ● ubanx | Providing digital platform and physical spaces to meet, learn and connect | ubanx ● ←←←
▶▶ Telegram ◀◀ | ▶▶ Facebook ◀◀ | ▶▶ Twitter ◀◀
Pre-Sale is Live. Visit our Website.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG