follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: MetaVerse Takeover [ANN] Van Kush Rewards Token TRC20 Telegram #VanKushFamily  (Read 5158 times)

Offline Tokenista - Rev. Sasha Van Kush

• Activity: 233
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:53:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Super active 50 Posts in one day
We are starting things on BLURT Blog right now and throughout Dallas, TX.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

• View Profile

The American Institutions still don't understand who I am to Cryptocurrency and think I am dependant on Markets and not Vice Versa.

The Price of Bitcoin is dependant on my activity.

This is me
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=102608

I can Buy and HODL coins, but that is an option for me, not how to make money, I don't have to rely on everyone else.

• View Profile

I thought I would post here again since I had directed all the Mathematicians, Laboratories and World Governments here, and thought I should give an update.

Binance blundered big time in El Salvador,

The Attack on the Van Kush Family from the Cult of Kek and QAnon people, merging with some kind of Anti-Royal Blood movement, has taken Bitcoin down pretty low.

But it was $5 when I first got to it, and I got it to $1,000 and then $18,000, and $50,000 when I sent the Coinbase Token School to 10,000 people on Facebook and Coinbase started running ads.

Once, after it got to $1,000, BTC actually hovered between $400-$700 for a few years before breaking $1,000 again.

And there is a simple answer to why this is happening this time. For some reason when I started teaching people about all of this this time, Billionaires wanted to throw around Credit Scores, and see who could take out the biggest BTC loans, and started acting like it was just a store if value, and like you need credit to Participate, and if you don't have Credit you should get a Job earning Fiat and get a good credit score, and one day maybe you too could join in this new Store of Value.

But that's not how this works,
I told everyone to invest in Altcoins, to find Stagnant Stable Projects and invest in those, then use those to Buy your Bitcoins. Or better yet, make a Blockchain for your Brand, Property, Business, Religion, Locality, etc. Then all of your people can buy Bitcoins with your Coin.

For Bitcoin to be stable, and a high value,
There have to be people coming in from all economic rungs, and there needs to be a flourishing ecosystem of Altcoins onboarding new people, who then sometimes just Buy BTC to spend it, and it goes into some HODLers wallet. Or they become so profitable on the other Blockchain, that they then can decide to Buy some BTC and HODL it. Not with their Credit Card, or Loans, but with what they scraped together on the other Blockchains.

It also seems that as all of this happened, DeFi took a backseat. BTC holders chose Cold Storage as the only Solution, and I myself said it's a great idea for generational storage, heirlooms, etc. But some people need to go take Risks. A Market without Risk takers and a bunch of HODLers, looks like BTC now.

And we really need to fix this, as in stop attacking the Van Kush Family, because this is affecting Billions of people and starting World War III.

• View Profile

The whole "Meta means Death" thing, can not be underestimated. There are Ancestors in the Light of the Sun, Moon, Planets, everything about Light.

And there is something that is talking through Fate. It's easier to do Seyonces and everything right now.

• View Profile

Within a few weeks we will be showing everyone how to make Tokens and Blockchains. We will make one Token operational first, then another, and we will use 3 existing Blockchains to do that, we will raise the Value of one of those, and buy into a 4th. Then we will start making an ETH Clone, starting with a Mining Pool.

• View Profile

We are Openly Practicing Enochian Magic.

• View Profile

I am seeing if SpaceX will have Elon Musk stop smoking so much Meth and taking advice from Joe Rogan, and get on board with real life and do some Adulting so we can make some money in Cryptocurrency.

And they're all remembering I'm the one that was going to make all this happen before I was so rudely, and illegally, interrupted. Joe Rogan needs like Felonies for Interference with Interstate, or International Trade.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

• View Profile

What we are about to do can be called a Repeoplement.

When Bitcoin started there was a kind of a lull period where all the Coins made were for fun, you can look at IGotSpots, Spots, then Coins like HoboNickles, and they were the same. Spots was created by someone selling Precious Metals, but it was just as serious a Currency as HoboNickles. Or DOGE there is now a lawsuit against Elon Musk, and there should be, because DOGE is not an Investment. It was a Joke. The Guide everyone followed to make these was written by a guy called Shakezula and was called "How to Clone SHA/Scrypt Coins for Fun and Profit".

It's very easy, you edit the nNonce, etc, and generate a Genesis Block. No Company should be afraid to do this

I am creating a Token on nearly every Chain, and then a Clone of several Currencies, so basically you could call it "starting over", we are going to do the whole thing over again, not in Chronological or any order, other than for convenience.

But we are doing it all under the Van Kush Flag, with the Guidance and Honesty everyone knows they can get from the Van Kush Family. We've always been there for you in the Cryptospace, we will just be there for you in our Cryptospace.

And as the LinkedIn people saw when I invited them to HIVE and the Racism there took what they made $3.00 HIVE, down to under $1.00 very quickly. All it took was Racism, and now we are Launching our Response here very soon. We were hoping that the Chinese Blockchains could follow along like a sing a long, following the bouncing ball, but apparently the Chinese Government don't understand past, present and future tense, or Capitalism, and have more to learn before they can join in.

I say all that to point out that there are Influences, or Influencers you could say, which make what could be called "The Politics of Crypto" and under the Van Kush Flag you will be able to resist all that also. Those seeing me do it every day have an example, I am constantly dealing with these people. Simply put, it's The Cult of Kek v. The Van Kush Family, that's what exists in Cryptocurrency, and the Van Kush Family will soon be a Network of Currencies, attached to and outside of the old System.

We will onboard Businesses and Influencers, etc, around Dallas, TX, in South America and in Africa, and should be the beginning and not the Only. The only problem being I can hire any Cryptocurrency Developer and know where to guide them, everyone else will need to begin creating Trust systems outside of the Merit Systems, and then some Developers will be talented like Aggroed and be able to create Trustless systems, but dAppsy and similar apps will be necessary.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 09:23:25 PM by Tokenista - Rev. Sasha Van Kush »

• View Profile

Canada and Mexico should be getting prepared for the Beauty Economy. I believe Tomato Farmers and Hemp growers are doing some things in Mexico, Mexico ought to be learning Distillation and other Concentrate Arts, as well as different Farming Tech from Tomatoes and Dispensaries.

Canada should have found ways to get to the Caryophyllene containing part of a large number of Trees they have.

• View Profile

In terms of kind of Goals for Cryptocurrency as an overall kind of New thing, when DevCoin was just starting it was like a Wiki, then there was XRP or something like it, and that wass how they traded, mainly on an Exchange called like Vircurex, and there was some kind of Game they would talk about that was like Planet Colonizing, and something was happening with DevCoin balances inside the Game or something. But the Wiki was kind of like just information on various Subjects, many Games or Books, Amazon was still considered kind of a Bookstore then. They did 3D printing stuff, and a lot of firsts happened and we're rewarded DevCoins.

The way it operated we would talk about having Currencies between Planets. So basically DevCoin had 15 users, on the Wiki, when I got there, which is not a horrible start, and it was early in Cryptocurrency, but then I went on Facebook and got it up to like 75 and 115, and the Price went up. Bitcoin still had maybe a couple Hundred Thousand people that like had anything in their Wallet, so in terms of Colonizing Planets, if we think of it that way, Cryptocurrency still has to get things done. I remember there were like Google projects for Modular Phones, and like Balloon WiFi, and that's how DevCoin was.

There were Bounties for like Launching a Satellite and things like that, then I started organizing Bitcoin Town and people like thought I would have to be Mayor and got jealous. I then went on to form the Shaivite Temple, then now the Van Kush Family, there are Articles about me preparing to make Towns, and Bitcoin Foundation owing me like $100,000,000.

I could have been done a bunch of things if I wasn't fighting the Bitcoin Foundation for the last like 10 years. They were so confused this whole time.

But this is all about to happen like Benjamin Franklin and all that, like we're discovering Electricity now. In Monetary Currents.

• View Profile

What is about to be happening in Cryptocurrency is not the same as before because previously there was a separation between the Holders and their activities, as in there was always a Public Ledger and now the Public Ledger is being used for Social Media and NFTs, and this brings a new thing to the forefront. I talk a lot about Graphene Blockchains, so it may seem that my intent is to focus on the existing Chains, but I see these as a place where many Companies and Individuals can start listing themselves on the Blockchain, as a Merchant or as a Currency, or both. SocialFi should be used for this, and there should be new Graphene Applications, not just more Steemit clones, or the ones there are now, but everything should start there, they should all have an account that posts on these Blogs, as well as a Thread here and other Forums.

The Wallet being attached to the Social Media profile is something that is not the same as anything in Bitcoin, and kind of happening in Ethereum and on Binance now, and the Delegated Proof or Stake used in Graphene and TRX, are kind of underutilized as far as it's just them, and BTS, and we don't live in a World where it matters if like Dan and Ned don't like you, or Mark Zuckerberg. Like, those people have done what they've done, but we can all still just Clone Graphene Chains, and create Social Media Sites, it doesn't even matter if Satoshi Nakamoto, Vitalik Buterin, and Satoshi Lite don't like you. None of that matters in this, we can all still just Clone their stuff and move forward. It all really just started, we are just starting.

And now we are getting to the Society Part, some people might refer to some of these as Secret Societies, or Greek Societies, or Benefit Societies, or Jesus Societies and things like that, then this gets to Covenant Community type stuff, and to what we were getting into with Boats and Outer Space.

And I should expand on Theocracy on the Blockchain, I think people think Theocracy and they look at the Pope, and the Muslim Royal Families, but I didn't say Religious Monarchy on the Blockchain, I said Theocracy.

If we actually look at what the brilliance of the Greek System was, is that it took a number of very very Religious People, so Spiritual they claimed that Gods with Weapons and Armour would come communicate with them regularly, these Spiritual people, had a Theocratic Democracy, whereby they would Vote for leadership, and all of their Temples would come together and argue, and make a Town center, and each Function of the Government was in a Temple, being Farming, War, Punishment, etc, it was done by those at the Temple, who were raised doing these activities for others, and it would go on and on that way with different groups having different prominence at different times, and War happening, etc, etc.

If we look at that today, people would largely look to like Christians, Muslims and Jews, and see they don't get along all that well, but if we look at India and Ancient Egypt, Egypt had the same kind of System as Greece but not Democratic, the Sun Temple ruled all the others, and they tried to make it work with the Sky, and the Greeks did the same kind of thing but with less real names. The Egyptians had a Spiritual Monarchy, but they better understood the Genetic Historical connections to each group, Zeus on the other hand is constantly Raping Women and Arguing with Hera, the Counterpart being Osiris, thought to exist incarnated in a way in the Royal line, then the same for each group, they were raised in the Temple and their parents, parents, parents, parents, all did the same thing. But the Sun Temple ruled over all the others through a Theocracy. Then Akhenaten tried to actually get rid of the others, Establish a Government of the Sun Disk, the Aten, and him representing it. Then King Tut, Horemheb and Ay restored the other Ancient Sciences and Arts by reestablishing the Temples to the other Gods.

The Zeus energy can start to be compared in Hercules, David, Arthur, Thor, Melqart, Heracles, etc. The emergence of these Kings, outside of Egypt, not under direct Rule of the Sun God, but various entities, largely the Royal Bloodlines, consulting the Oracles at Delphi, we can see how this Ancient Order of the Sun started to change.

This then gets to Caine's children, being the Sun Culture, creators of Brass and Stringed Instruments, etc. So the Bronze Age Sun order was of Caine's descendants as per the Old Testament. Then as the Kings, David, Arthur, Hercules, Thor, Melqart, Heracles, are created, this is the Iron Age coming, and each Royal family is connected to King Atlas and the other Titans, then Neptune is the Bilingual, and the Biracial, etc. Connecting the New Iron Age to the Old Bronze one.

Then we see the Shepherds and others, largely taking control of everything throughout, and the kind of Gods of the Greeks, Norse, etc, kind of get overtaken, and this is represented in Alchemy by the Green Lion Eating the Sun, Sulfur Purifying the Sun, and then we see Mithra become the Major Government Cult in Rome and Persia, so the kind of Rural overtaking of the Gods is completed in both Empires.

• View Profile

Saying all of this, is saying a lot, and some people may still not completely understand how Economics work.

I said that we can use these Currencies, abstract as they are like Deities, and see the Local Trade as like honoring your Fortune and Wellbeing Financially. This may seem confusing, but it shouldn't be.

If there is a Property, and you can go there and live and have WiFi and start making Money, and getting in on Trading Currencies, that would be new, like an Advancement to Internet Cafes through the Blockchain. But if there was a place you could live like a Commune, or do Work for Room and Board, or some other situation, this would not be new. But what if this were the same thing. Even someone earning Money at a regular 9-5 job can be earning a Rewards Currency, associated with a Company, for being an Employee. This kind of thing can be seen as not replacing Income, but on top of Income. Until the Company can actually just pay Salaries and Wages in their Currency.

The Government could see it the same way, like State Fair Coupons, Bus Tickets and Train Tickets, Stadiums, Parks of all kinds, and then Regions, etc. If we look at like the way a City or an Amusement Park, or State Park could compare, the Merchants would accept the Currency, or the Government if it were the Government. It pays for whatever it can pay for, and technically you could Buy it in the off season and sell it in the Busy seasons, and if it's a City they can do it at the Airport, but if it's some kind of Fair, or other Park, people could start selling it on Site, at the Front, Phone to Phone making money on Tourists.

There becomes an Entire industry, I might go to the Store abd they don't accept the Currency, but the guy down the Street will Buy it up like some people do Food stamps and give you Food for the Coins all day, or go to the Store with you and do a Trade, or order you a Pizza, etc. It creates Jobs kind of, by creating Capital.

And I think there has been a big disconnect where Bitcoin is used this way, but it's not accessible enough with the Price Barrier, then not enough people have access to or the knowledge at least to make a Currency, and make it happen, like they don't know how. So that's what we are doing. We know how to make all of it happen.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 05:08:45 AM by Tokenista - Rev. Sasha Van Kush »

• View Profile

What we are going to work on once our Tokens get moving, is ETH Clone or Blockchains like ETH, with Proof of Stake, but we will want to first be able to create a Wallet. That is the most important part of Proof of Stake.

https://github.com/ethereum/consensus-specs/blob/dev/specs/phase0/fork-choice.md

https://www.jelurida.com/nxt/blockchain-creation-kit

https://github.com/mrv777/NXT

https://www.jelurida.com/nxt

If we look at Graphene, Graphene makes the Wallet very very simple. You don't have to go look for it on the App Store, or pick an exchange, with Graphene you just log in with your username and that's your wallet, all the exchanges recognize it, etc.

So if you compare that to ETH, or any other Coin really, the Wallet is Complex. TRX has Energy and Voting, and it seems more confusing than Graphene, when it shouldn't. But there aren't enough TRX Clones out there yet, and NXT, etc. ETH is about to switch to Proof of Stake from Proof of Work.

When ETH switches to PoS from PoW, we should see a big shift in Cryptocurrency. And to.understand, you have to understand the background of all of this.

First,
Tokenomics and Specs, then PoS and High Yields.

If we look at CoinMarketCap, we are provided with Circulating Supply, and Total Supply, these are related to Specs. The Daily Trade Volume, the Price per Coin, that is day to Day, the Circulating Supply and Total or Max Supply, is part of the Specs.

This then gets to

Block Rate: How many Blocks per Minute or Second

Block Height: What Block are we at since Block 0

Block Rewards: How many come out in a Block

With that, and the Circulating Supply, you can Calculate how many Blocks are left, to how many Coins there are, etc. You can also start looking at Halving events, and things like the Ether PoS Switch.

Now,
If we want to like dumb this down a little so everyone can understand how this all works, we can actually look at Bitcoin the SHA or Litecoin the Scrypt, and Compare it to DOGE, etc. Graphene increases Transactions per Second, but Decreases the Rewards Pool Compared to DOGE Specs. DOGE was meant to give people access, with many many Coins, come Buy it's a Joke, it's Fun, we'll even give you some (at the beginning).

Graphene basically takes the Specs of Bitcoin, which is like 60 Minute Transactions sometimes because of the Block Rate, Litecoin can be the same, but the way this works is the Faster your Blocks come out, the Faster Transactions Move. But, if you have High Block Rewards, this Spoils the Coin. The Solution is called Rarity, or Scarcity.

This does not mean one group of people should keep what is there from everyone else, but instead it means there should be Mechanisms built in. So, for example, if I make a Proof of Stake, or Proof of Work, either or, set it at 1 Block per second, and 10,000 Coins in a Block, then:

1. It will Spoil like Milk, unless it can gain widespread adoption and then start trading between Planets also.

2. If it is PoS, and the Creator Premines too many, and Stakes them, then no one else will get any. It has to be well distributed. Mining on PoS is based on how many are in your Wallet.

There has to be proper Scarcity.

Now, if we look at Graphene Wallets and TRX Wallets to kind of better understand this, and compare it to more Traditional PoS from the past, and we look at PoW from a CPU perspective, we can start to put more of this together.

PoS is Wallet Mined, PoW is a barrier to many because it it not Wallet Mined. There have been Wallets made for CPU PoW Mining. If we look at TRX, NXT, Graphene, and PoW CPU Mining Pools, or Mining Apps, dApps, etc. We can see an area that needs to be much better focused on in the UI/UX area. Graphene and TRX have started this, with the Blogs, the Wallet access, etc. But there are still advances to be made, and people should create PoS Blockchains to go alongside these. PoS Tokens should also be made, as well as Gas Mining from other Tokens, so you Buy a Token, or Earn in, and Burn it to Buy another Token. And that Token has more of a good Spec maybe, with a Reliable Reward Rate, promoting Scarcity, while the Entry Coin can be more Inflation Prone, or Fluctuating, so that as the Coins are Burned for Mining it doesn't ever make those Coins too, too, too Scarce, and the Gas Mining Token can be the Scarce one. We will be having Devs create things like this, and we will start by Simply Cloning what exists, like NXT, or ETH PoS (Beacon), and create a Wallet.

But we see that the Wallet is the main Barrier, and then Mining not being in the Wallet, for most Regular people, and PoS done right can remedy that. The PoS can't just be a Ponzi scheme though, there have to be Tokens, and .com Revenue, or whatever else supporting it. If you are Cloning PoS chains, you will need to be on Graphene Chains, or Start with Graphene, unless you are also creating Tokens or already have one, or are an Existing Business that wants to add a Native Blockchain to their Existing Revenue.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 01:05:05 AM by Tokenista - Rev. Sasha Van Kush »

• View Profile

I think the US and State Governments still don't understand what I am to Cryptocurrency, we are about to show everyone how this works, in ways that very few Cryptocurrency Experts who have built on the Bitcoin Git Repository even they are just starting to understand.

And I'm going to show everyone how this works, because I'm the one that always made it work.

• View Profile

When we look at the extraordinary People of History, there is a common link to them all. I will start with a very shallow view so everyone can see, then we will get into more. But if we just look at our World today, Bob Marley was a Rastafarian, he would call America Babylon, etc, etc. And everyone in the World knows his Name, everyone in the World knows Bob Marley, Scooby Doo and the Peace sign, we might automatically look at that and think "the 60s" or "Hippies" were a strong influence on the World. But let's take a look at this concept, the 60s and the Hippies were a kind of Spiritual, Rock N Roll, Beatles go to India type atmosphere, as the Birth Control Pill was made, LSD, Civil Rights, etc, etc. We can look to Abbie Hoffman as a Primary example, setting up a Seyonce at the Pentagon to remove Demons.

Now, if we look at most people that have had important impact on History, this may offend some people, but they are usually following some Religious or Spiritual System, even Scientists, it is not easy to find an Atheist Scientist, many believe in Intelligent Design, or some kind of God at the least. You can go right now and search "Famous Scientist Hindu Quotes" and you will find many important Scientists have been fascinated by Eastern Religion, including Nikola Tesla and many others.

This then gets to the important part, out of the shallow and to what is behind this. If we look at Jesus, Hannibal Barca, and Moses, these are some of the most Influential People in History, we could also maybe include Zoroaster, Buddha, and others, but if we look at Constantine for example, he changed the World and made Christianity acceptable, but he simply had a Dream that guided him. Jesus was the Calmer of Storms, the Son, the Sun, he was said to be the Son of God, a Healer traveling around from Town to Town healing people, he was associated with Sebbenytos, Egypt. If we look at the Ancient Religions, and we look at Ra and Set for example, or Ra and Apep, or as Alchemists put it, Aquila and the Phoenix, we can start to decipher this.

Jesus was the Aquila and the Phoenix, as many Royal Bloodlines are, but he was able to express it. We could compare Jesus being Son of God to Hercules being Son of Zeus, Viracocha is similar, Thor is similar, Hercules is similar, this then being expressed as a Legal Authority. The times Jesus argues with the Pharisees, that is Mjolnr. The Hammer only Thor can wield, is what Jesus has as his Weapon, Jesus does not pick up arms against the Romans or the Pharisees, he carries a Hammer of Royal Authoritive Law. If we now look to Hannibal Barca, and Moses, we see they are Royal, all of these people are Ancient Sovereigns. Hannibal is able to Mint Currencies and form Military Units, he also uses Mjolnr, he is ruling his own Nation, New Carthage, and Warring with Rome, having no physical Support from the Carthagianian Council. Hannibal Barca, Barca meaning "Lightning", his Coins Minted with him and his Dead Father styled as Hercules. We can see these people have a very good understanding of the forces that could be called Ra and Apep, or the Phoenix and the Aquila.

So in a simple summary (I expect to get into all of this much more later), it does seem that most important things that happen have some kind of Spiritual System behind them, and that the most Spectacular People in our History, are a kind of Sovereign only known of by the Shepherds, or the People, like a True King or Queen, of the People the way now Kings will join the Military to show they are part of the causes they send people out for, Jesus, Hannibal Barca, Moses, they didn't send anyone out, they were the ones that were sent, by God. The Spectacular people usually are deeply ingrained in these things. And through Septimius Severus and his Wife, we can see this all kind of just happens naturally. As we are learning now there is a Fate to it, and the Governments can try to Suppress it, but it will continue to get stronger as the Government attaches their Egregori to ours, even meaning to offend us, they only give us strength.

If we look at Carthage as a Primary example, or even New Carthage, for Minting Currencies, we can start to put together something provided in the Diaspora, that follows a Harmonic Narrative, but is the Story of People, of everyone.

First, if we look at Carthage, we look at Athens, Tanit being Athena, we look at Neith bound Cities in Egypt, or the Libera and Cybele, or Rhea, Ceres and Persephone to the West. This can be seen as a Goddess of Justice, Treaty, Marriage, Nunnery or Priestesses, Oracles, etc. And if we look to Sais, Egypt, and Mt. Harmon, we can start to connect Enoch 6 and Enoch 8, to the Histories of Athens, in Arachne's Tapestry, or in Kadesh, or in the Tapestry of Kali and Shiva, with Kali in a Rage against Men, in the Weaving Goddesses and Gods, the Weaving Guilds even in Native American Tradition and all over the Americas.

Carthage is really the best example Provided of this for us to understand, just like Hannibal Barca is. If we look at the Stories of Remembrance, from those times or like, our general collective understanding in the West includes, Jesus, Moses (or at least some Jews), Hitler, Buddha, Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Hippocrates, Alexander the Great, Constantine, Nimrod, Christopher Columbus, Rome, Egypt, Israel, the Empires, Hellenization was forgotten by most people but they know something happened and there is no Concept of a Macedonian Empire but Alexander the Great, then Rome, Persian, Christian and Muslim, with maybe 3,000-4,000 years of History before it starts getting like Prehistoric, or Biblical.

But if we look at Athens, Sais, Mt. Harmon, and then we look at Carthage, we can look to Plato's Timaeus where he talks about Atlantis, he says that the Goddess went to Athens and another City, 9,000 and 12,000 years ago, and Plato was a long time ago himself saying this. He says the Atlantians came and taught them to Carry Spears, and Shields. If we then look at what Enoch 8 says, and we look at the Jewish Priestly Breastplate of Stones like a Tribe of Israel Chakra Map, we can start to also go to the Greek and Roman Mythology, where they are at War with the Giants and Typhon, then they learn from Hephaestus, who is taught by the Sentian Pirates. If we then look at the Traditions of the Amazigh People and the Berbers, you can start to put everything together.

So with this information, if we look at Carthage, it is a Port City, there is a Harbour, and it has Towers, like Buildings that have stories, and are kind of like Apartments, used to house Military, Visiting Governments or people's, etc. There was the Founder of the City, Queen Dido, she is called Mythical, but I do not think we can consider her to be unimportant. Like Nimrod, thought to be an Egregore of maybe 6 Kings, and their like Cabinets you could say. And Queen Dido was this, we can see her story is that she was Driven out by a Tyrant, which meant in those days, very specifically, "Someone without the Authority to Rule". So she was from Canaan, she was likely a number of Families, Refugees, maybe from when Moses went to Canaan, and like Nimrod, an Egregore was Instituted. This can then be directly related back to Athens, Mt. Harmon, etc. And Nimrod is "Son of Cush",

We can then look at Cush, the Cushite Empire, and see that they were associated with Fayum, Nepherhotep I, Southern Egypt, the Moon, Tanit. Neith. A Goddess of Justice, Weaving, Treaty, the Goddess of the Lineages of Angels, and Nations. At Sais they Worshipped Birds in Predynastic Egypt, the Weaving was meant to be like the Birds Nests, they were copying Birds when they started Weaving. Weaving then became associated with Reeds, Moses was said to be found in the Reeds. If we read through Enoch, and read about Phaiakians in the Odyssey and the Iliad, we can start to see a connection that is then described by Anhur-Shu, or Atlas, Anhur being the Royal Military, Shu being the God who holds up the Sky. We can trace this through stories like the Odyssey and Iliad, which talk about the Planets, then Egyptian Gods are comparable to Planets, and the Hindu Gods. This then gets to Gravity, Planetary Rotations and Cycles, etc. The Characters in the Bible even have elements of Planets, and if you read the Old Testament, like Jeremiah 8, or read the Book of Jude, or Enoch 2, the Gates of the Sun and Moon are like the places the Sun knows to go, every Day, it goes to the right place, through the Equinox, the Days get Longer, then Shorter, and the Sun knows where to go, the Moon knows where to go, it does it's same thing again and again in Cycles of about 30 Days. Then the Planets do the same. The Trees know when the Days are getting shorter, Flowers and Fruits come, with Seeds, in the Shorter Days, when it's getting Colder. The Seasons Change, Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, over and over it happens the same way again and again.

The Animals live by this. The Plants too.

If we look at Carthage, and Queen Dido, and the amount of Trade with Carthage, from regions that were thought to be out of the reach of Egypt, such as India. Even the Aksum area. We can then look to the Kula Ring, and Homosapien Denisovan Hybrids, and the Genealogy of this. Then to the Bronze Age, from the Neolithic Temple Culture, back to the Dolmens, and Pangool, Haplogroups. Then we can see the formation of Royal Herbs, Royal Colors, Mystery Schools, Language, Nimrod was said to have created all the Languages with the Tower of Babel and we know Phoenicians invented most Language.

If we then look at Carthage, as a Center of Trade, and a kind of Ideal place to have an Ancient Currency founded, there or New Carthage, then look at how Ancient Peoples, who could not read even maybe, did know about the Gods, did have some understanding of these 10,000-75,000 years of History, and could accept Coinage, and understand Scales, Weights, etc, as well as appreciate some kind of God figure with a Story present on the Currency, we can start to see how Cryptocurrency can work.

How a Currency, with a Foundation, can go somewhere with its Story, and create something that stands for 1,000 years or more. This then gets into like how Cryptology and say Heraldry, or then even moreso Mystery Traditions, can be associated with a Currency. There can be Public Facing Events, Officials, etc, then an Entire Economy present.

If we look at Queen Dido, she is Athena, or Tanit, Neith, she is a new Treaty and Goddess, formed by several Families in an Egregore, these are also called Oracles when they are operated through some kind of Connective Ritual, like a Ouija Board, or a Spy Network, or other Oracular type device. A Currency can do this, and can then be the Foundation of a National type identity, or a Family, a Business, a Religion, a Property, etc. The Egregore is the Entity created between the Persons involved in the Connective Ritual, the more people, the more Births, the more Deaths, in an Egregore, the more present it is to us. This could simply be called the "County Clerk", but it's there before anything like that gets Established, and that itself is part of an Egregore that is in the World tied to our other Egregori. Some are much more Ancient, and say Jesus as an Egregore, is much more present than any County.

If we then understand Currencies from this perspective, in how they interact with us, and who we all are, and what we are here on Earth for, we can start to better use them.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG