follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Have you ever gambled your last card?  (Read 295 times)

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 332
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 09:25:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
Have you ever gambled your last card?
« on: March 19, 2024, 01:03:49 PM »
Most people are being affected badly by gambling their last card (money). For me I can relate to this, because I have tried it and it didn't end well, because I lost my last money at that period of time that I was supposed to use for dinner, and I slept hungry that day.
Of a truth if you're into gambling and you gamble alot you cam relate to this topic, and I will not advice you to stake your last money in your possession at a given period, most especially if you want to do something with that one at that point.
Have you ever gambled your last money?
And if you've done it what was the outcome? And what will be your advice to other gamblers out there who do gamble their last money oftenly?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Have you ever gambled your last card?
« on: March 19, 2024, 01:03:49 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 03:21:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
Re: Have you ever gambled your last card?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 04:05:20 PM »
Well no, fortunately I have never done it and I recommend to anyone who has done it, including you obviously, OP to stop gambling and seek psychological help. You are clearly stating that you have impulse control problems with gambling and instead of trying to solve the problem you want to argue about anecdotes. That's assuming it's true what you say.

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1431
  • Check out https://gunbot.ph for your trading needs
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 06:48:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 05:36:57 PM »
The negative impact of gambling, the moment when you only have your last money, makes people decide what they think they need. IF they are more clinging to gambling, then we all know where that goes. IF it's about the part where the gambler stops, it means he can control your urges and not be addicted to them.

I have that kind of feeling but it's not that critical financial resource that I was worried about. It just felt like it because I allot a budget for gambling and if it's near depletion, it feels like my last straw or something but I know I wouldn't go broke with gambling. I wouldn't push it.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1672
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 10:52:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 08:49:56 PM »

going to bed without dinner that's a bit extreme. you totally dried up but this could only happen in the offline right?
i have done this before but just all my money and i live with my parents that time. so i'm confident i will not go broke and will still eat my dinner.

i would sure avoid doing this now that i live far from my parents and i know non of my siblings will ever come running to give me some money when they know i have a job. i'm sure there will be lots of question to answer if i call to ask money for they will all think i'm in trouble.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 08:10:29 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2024, 09:48:56 AM »
I have gambled with my last card on different occasions. Sometimes the money has been budgeted for something else but then the hope of multiplying the money and having a reserve after doing what the money was meant for is always the trigger for gambling with my last money. I always call this action “last hope”. There are times I take this risk and win and other times I lose and end up regretting.

From experience, having tested both sides (winning with the last card and losing the last card) I will not advise any gambler to gamble with his last card unless it is money you can spare. The pains and frustration which come from losing the last card supersede the joy which comes from winning the last card. The frustration and feeling of regret, when you lose your card, is capable of making you exhibit obnoxious behaviour.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 154
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 01:02:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2024, 12:40:02 PM »
"And what will be your advice to other gamblers out there who do gamble their last money oftenly?
No I have not gambled my last card, I think gambling of someone's last card {money} is a sign to note, that individual is addicted to gambling.

It is difficult to advise any individual who gamble with his last card {money} ,why because that individual is addicted to gambling and anyone addicted to gambling is not just advice that can help, but that individual need a therapist.

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4048
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 10:32:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2024, 12:55:31 PM »
I dont know how to tell correctly, if this is experience, education or I was raised in a such a way, but I have never been in a situation where I have spend all my money, not gambled them. I have never been in situation when I have 0 in my pocket and 0 on my bank account. Perhaps this is life's philosophy. Either not spending all, or to always have a money pillow. I think I cant even force myself to spend all and find myself in situation that I am going to be hungry tomorrow.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2024, 12:55:31 PM »

Offline Penlex_Writer

• Activity: 86
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 01:31:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2024, 04:10:10 PM »
I have never gambled with my last card and I don't hope to do that. I labour so hard to make my money and so I don't gamble recklessly to avoid losing everything. I am not much of a gambler because I am scared of losing money so I only gamble when I feel losing will not affect me emotionally and mentally.

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1684
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:49:30 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2024, 04:48:15 PM »
~
And if you've done it what was the outcome? And what will be your advice to other gamblers out there who do gamble their last money oftenly?
No and I will never do it at all.

Whenever I want to gamble, I always ask myself if the money that I'm using will be considered as "lost money" and when I lose that money, I'll still be ok with it, and will not feel any disappointment or regret. I always have my priorities, and gambling is at the bottom of it, and I will never use the money that's been allocated for something way more important for gambling. Well, I'm pretty sure that there are some who already did this, and I guess they're addicted in gambling already that they've done something like that.

One thing's for sure, doing this will never be worth it. Yes, there's a chance that you might win but what are the chances of you winning compared to the after effects when you lose your money that's been allocated to something else?

Offline mu_enrico

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1502
  • Slots Enthusiast & Expert
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 10:48:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2024, 05:01:44 PM »
No, since it's suicidal. The closest thing to gambling my "last" money is when I knew I'd get my paycheck tomorrow, and today I still have a $100 balance in my bank account. Obviously, the $100 was burned, but no damage whatsoever to my life.

If you only have, let's say, $100 in your bank account without knowing when you'll get more money. Don't use it for gambling since you don't have anything to eat if you lose. It's suicidal.
███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 08:10:29 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2024, 11:08:24 PM »
No, since it's suicidal. The closest thing to gambling my "last" money is when I knew I'd get my paycheck tomorrow, and today I still have a $100 balance in my bank account. Obviously, the $100 was burned, but no damage whatsoever to my life.

If you only have, let's say, $100 in your bank account without knowing when you'll get more money. Don't use it for gambling since you don't have anything to eat if you lose. It's suicidal.

Gambling with your last card because you are getting your paycheck the next day is irresponsible gambling. What is wrong with saving the money or using it for something more rewarding? If you have $100 and your paycheck is $200, when you add it to the $100 you will have a total of $300 but if you threw away the $100 simply because you are expecting a paycheck of $200, you will have $200 and in my thinking there is no rationality in such gambling. A gambler should take control of how he gambles and should not allow gambling to control his emotions. Gambling with the last card whether you are expecting money or not is not a good way of gambling and so every gambler should desist from such gambling behaviour.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 591
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:23:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2024, 11:21:22 PM »
Most people are being affected badly by gambling their last card (money). For me I can relate to this, because I have tried it and it didn't end well, because I lost my last money at that period of time that I was supposed to use for dinner, and I slept hungry that day.
Of a truth if you're into gambling and you gamble alot you cam relate to this topic, and I will not advice you to stake your last money in your possession at a given period, most especially if you want to do something with that one at that point.
The risk of gambling your last cash is definitely one that's not advisable to do, I believe when I was deeply in the act there are lots of time that I have gotten myself stuck in situations that are actually worth it because of the fact that I had to gamble away my cash that was intended to actually solve or help me get through that situation at the time. The funny thing about this behavior is that if we tried it once and it worked for you then the mentality remain stuck in your and you will be feeling that you can replicate the outcome everytime which is a very big lie.

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1225
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:00:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2024, 11:54:39 PM »
I have never gambled with my last card because I take gambling as a pastime and I use a fixed income budget for gambling which I don't create a new gambling budget when it runs out. I do not spend more than one to five percent of my monthly or weekly income on gambling. My advice to those who have gambled with end of life cards is to always use a fixed gambling budget that doesn't have to be renewed when the budget runs out so you don't build up a budget when you budget monthly. And gambling should not be seen as a way to make money. Gambling should always be viewed as entertainment so that you never live a life of hardship.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 935
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:16:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2024, 04:29:32 AM »
When a gambler starts gambling and he becomes addicted to gambling, he has no idea that all his money is going away. Even after all the money is gone, they still manage the money anyway and gamble with that money. Many times a person who is addicted to gambling is seen gambling by borrowing money in various ways to gamble. If a gambler had the idea that he was wasting all his money by gambling then he would never be a gambling addict but a responsible gambler.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2024, 06:27:10 AM »
There are many gamblers who lose by betting until their last bet and eventually they go bankrupt.  This I can consider as a punishment for overly greedy gamblers and they think that past losing bets will be recovered on their last bets.  Thus one keeps betting on the prospect of recovery but eventually goes bankrupt instead of recovering.  I did one such situation and I had 700 dollar amount in my gambling site and I bet that 700 dollar amount and ended up losing and my amount was zero.  Since then I have tried to control the excess cravings in recovery and I have been able to control myself.  Now I try to abstain from gambling pretty much.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG