follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 🚀 New Rules!  (Read 12246 times)

Offline greee

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 12, 2018, 10:45:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
I think that DeepOnion will be the best Privacy Coin of 2018 and it will reach a new super all time high price that will be probably even more then Monero. As DeepOnions has a very low total supply and the price is still very low only about $3.5 so it's still good to invest in DeepOnion.
I also like the new DeepOnion.shop it's own DeepOnion Merch shop with cool clothes,caps and more.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline knein

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: December 07, 2017, 01:23:45 AM
    • View Profile

I would have to agree with you on this one. I'm a fan of anonymous cryptocurrency in general, but the reason why i'm investing in DeepOnion is because it's the only Anonymous cryptocurrency with integration to the TOR network. This allows you te execute real anonymous transactions.

Offline brandonbitcoin

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 07, 2017, 02:11:11 AM
    • View Profile

I can say only all the best about DeepOnion - It's my top privacy coin only because of the reason that Developers and moderators are doing their job very actively and working fast! The Airdrops gives everyone who wants DeepOnions a chance to get them.

Offline Zmaku

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 07, 2017, 10:08:12 AM
    • View Profile

Anonymous coin that offers document and file verification on registered on its blockchain and is distributed freely while its price is rising faster than anyones most optimistic predictions?
What is not to like here? :D  Dev team is very dedicated, community is most active in the crypto world and that has brought DeepOnion to a top spot of results that you get when searching for "anonymous cryptocurrency" in google search. This is bringing attention to DeepOnion that makes the price rise and that attracts investors which also makes price to rise and i think that in not so far future we will see DeepOnion at Monero levels. That would be a huge gain for anyone that invests early. And not to mention for the people that are getting it free in weekly airdrops.
Come and join the community, distribution is only half way done, 20 more weeks to go.
welcome1

Offline cryptogedtke

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 07, 2017, 10:14:36 AM
    • View Profile

YES! just Yes  ;D DeepOnion is THE coin out there, for everyone who didnt own some or even didnt know about it, get your Fingers in there! Build you an nice onion farm and be happy later!
Just to point out some Things that you miss if you didnt read this thread completly or missed the opportunity to get a bit knowledge about the coin, here are some facts: Great Community! Unique Blockchain! Fast Transactions! Untracable and anonymous transactions! and much much more. Thats sounds like a lot of advertising actually, but the convincend me with the price increase from .60ct to more than 4$ in less than a month haha And the market cap is still very low :)
So go and get some :D

Offline cammie16

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: September 03, 2018, 02:08:13 PM
    • View Profile

DeepOnion is really making a noise in the cryptocurrency world. In just a few months the Onion prices reaches $4 and keeps increasing day by day. I will recommend to buy this coin now before it's too late. This is the right time to invest and be part of the growing community of DeepOnion.

Offline Fayaz

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 07, 2017, 11:10:38 AM
    • View Profile

I like your opinion and agreed with too I also think like that deeponion currency is really a great opportunity it is the warranty of our secure future so it's really worth for me in all airdrops everyone can earn the deeponion for there secure future and deepvault secure our present mean while deeponion community is the name of believe to make yourself stable and get you ready for the really challenges which are waiting for you deeponion introduced anonymously but now it's not anonymous anymore it's fame cover around the digital currencies world deeponion community's unbreakable efforts helps the deeponion currency in growth more and more even now it's going to be surpass it's limitations and show the world deeponion's real worth it's popularity increasing day by day so deeponion cryptocurrency makes a very great name in cryptocurrencies world that's why I love deeponion currency very much thank you :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline migz

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 07, 2017, 07:07:19 PM
    • View Profile

Keep it up my fellow onion warriors! We follow the new rules, and hold our onions. We get more each week, as well as march forward to compete with other anon coins.
Also don't forget to contribute to our bitcointalk thread, we got tons of replies but hardly catching up to the entire forum views.

Offline macdak

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 07, 2017, 07:32:47 PM
    • View Profile

I want to share some of the achievements of the DeepOnion cryptocurrency or why I believe in DeepOnion:
- TOP 300 coinmarketcap
- price 4$
- DeepVault (allows you to securely store information in the DeepOnion block)
- the first place in Google for asking for anonymous cryptocurrency
And this is not a complete list. Personally, I have all this evokes a great delight.
P.s. if you first hear about this crypto currency, my advice to you is to join the community DeepOnion. HODL DeepOnion

Offline alihassan99

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: January 30, 2018, 07:33:34 AM
    • View Profile

DeepOnion is one the best secure and untraceable currency.... those people who want the transactions secure and untraceable then DeepOnion is the best option for them because its wallet is connected to TOR network and its best feature DeepSend will make the price like a skyrocket. so better to invest in it.. its future is promising :)

Offline gaze272

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 07, 2017, 07:57:58 PM
    • View Profile

Everyone of us already knows how important deep onion is, instead of always praising about it for the domination tasks on web forums such as this, lets talk about it with friends and relatives and get them on board and make this community huge.

Offline Richardxtc

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 08, 2017, 08:55:34 AM
    • View Profile

Very nice write up OP. I am also invested in DeepOnion. I truly beilive this coon is going to be the main privacy coin out in the market. Juat bear in mind the top coin is trafing at 200 dollars plus and DeepOnion at 4 dollar.

The dev team is amazingly active, and responsive to the community. The community is amazingly active and the coin its self has great unique features to offer the market like deepvault and deepsend and lets not forget the lightening speed transactions at 60tx a second.

Offline ganeshramk

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 32
  • Last Active: February 13, 2018, 10:22:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Deeponion is surely one of the hot crypto of the future. This has strong community support and highly professional developers. Price of deeponions is also booming. Definitely it will be in talk of many in the coming year. In my opinion, this opportunity should not be missed.

Offline gildart

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 08, 2017, 10:04:15 AM
    • View Profile

Hey wow i didnt know that a lot of u also have deepoinon :D
i hope deeponion will also get here a own task like the big altcoins.
DeepOnion has potencial and i think if the community is strong and the devs make allright the coin can make it its a hard why but i think we can do it :)

Offline zmerol

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: December 23, 2017, 10:23:46 AM
    • View Profile

DeepOnion is the best cryptocurrency for investing in the future 2018 , this coin have a 100% potential  and very active devs and mods also the community , i recommend this coin for the investors and people who will to be rich .

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG