follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 🚀 New Rules!  (Read 12100 times)

Offline shaiq

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 05, 2017, 07:45:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
deeponion is the amazing crypto i would say its better than monero in certain aspects its the first cryptocurrency that is freely airdropping the onion(coins). its based on tor which makes it more amazing.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline elngotz101

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • it's a cool thing....
  • Last Active: February 05, 2018, 01:27:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
Deeponion is a one of a kind cryptocurrency that could be the next big thing in the cryptoworld, it has awesome techniques and strategies wher you can challenged yourself in getting more onions for its value increases and going strong, it will go to the moon, just hodl what you got and one day u will be rewarded much. Onions will smoothly go up.

Offline 5thFear

• Activity: 137
  • Last Active: March 06, 2024, 11:02:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
yep its a good promising cyrptocurrency.. i have studied its featuers and seems its one that can make it big. its price is moving upwards and its showing alot of promise. i am planning to invest some good money in it

Offline grishajapon

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 05, 2017, 08:53:24 AM
    • View Profile

Well, when among hundreds of strange currencies there is a coin that has a goal and is really supported by the developers. Since the very start of DeepOnion in a few months, a lot of work has been done and a lot of updates and new functions have been released. Soon it is planned to release the technology DeepSend, which will make absolutely untraceable transactions. Also, the coin is attractive in terms of long-term investments.

Offline bagaris

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 05, 2017, 12:54:49 PM
    • View Profile

It's great to see Bitcoin price to such high levels and if you missed Bitcoin rally I suggest everyone to take a look at DeepOnion. It's a new crypto natively implemented in the TOR network. It have a great community and devs are working hard to improve it.  I think there will be a huge demand in anomynous crypto in 2018 and DeepOnion has a great potential . See you on the Tor mate

Offline MetaSk

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: January 15, 2018, 10:40:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Topic Starter First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Yep, I agree, strange that this didn't come up earlier here. I am a DeepOnion investor for the last 2 months now and followed it rising from 0,5$ all the way to 2.5$ price today. Reason for such good progress is definitely an active community and great devs who listen to it.

If you ask me, DeepOnion is one of the most perspective coins in 2018.

Offline meanwords

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 05, 2017, 05:28:21 PM
    • View Profile

This thread really nailed the good things about DeepOnion. DeepOnion isn't just your ordinary coin, it's the future of anonymity that everyone wants. It is safe, fast, and secured compared to other coins. I myself have tried it and it satisfy me fully. The community is great and the Developers are really putting their souls into making this coin great. I really recommend this coin to everyone.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline iamgrot

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 05, 2017, 08:28:46 PM
    • View Profile

One of the best crypto coins.
Look at the road map, I'm shocked, the developers are good fellows. With such developers and with such community onions will cost $ 500 after 2 years.
I bought more than 5000+  $ONIONs. I'm sure that DeepOnion will give me a good income.  ::)

Offline usbs

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Last Active: March 29, 2019, 03:46:50 PM
    • View Profile

DeepOnion soon will be reaching new high price, I bet within a month, the price will be $7USD At the end of this year!
The big community is adding more value each day! all users focused doing small tasks that bring a lot of value to the ONIONs, we are like ants working as a team with only one vision! Bring value for all of us!

Offline DeepShvachi

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: December 06, 2017, 12:52:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    First Post Avatar Sixth year Anniversary
I myself take part in this project and in its airdrops, I am pleased with everything, I found a lot of advantages for myself. I recommend to all! P.s I am really man  8)

Offline sorin90

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: November 16, 2018, 03:30:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
great presentation. thack you for it. I also like the deeponion coin, for it's security features and of course it's rising price, which translates into profit for me. The anonymity isn't that important to me at least not 100% of it, but I'm sure there are a lot of people that like that to so they will also start using the coin, this will make the coin rise even more so that will be more profit for me and the others that have it.

Offline Caztiel

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 06, 2017, 01:13:12 AM
    • View Profile

From last 2 weeks ... DeepOnion has witness 4x Increase in the market price. Though I seriously feel, it is way undervalued at the moment.

Offline kkbit

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 06, 2017, 02:57:46 AM
    • View Profile

This thread really nailed the good things about DeepOnion. DeepOnion isn't just your ordinary coin, it's the future of anonymity that everyone wants. It is safe, fast, and secured compared to other coins. I myself have tried it and it satisfy me fully. The community is great and the Developers are really putting their souls into making this coin great. I really recommend this coin to everyone.

Agree with you. DeepOnion being natively integrated with the TOR network gives users extra layer of privacy and this gives DeepOnion a true application value because anonymity will be a very valuable thing in the upcoming times for cryptocurrencies. Most projects fail to have a real use or application and at this rhythm DeepOnion will be competing for the top spots of the anonymous market.

Offline Kang Bahar

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: March 26, 2018, 05:20:59 PM
    • View Profile

The full features are owned by DeepOnion. which has an "anonymous cryptocurrency" motto, has a active, strong, dedicated and solid of community. I think it would be difficult to align other altcoins with DeepOnion

Offline iirexii

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 06, 2017, 04:53:48 AM
    • View Profile

DeepOnion is finally getting the traction it deserves and to be honest, it is just the start.
I wouldn't be surprise if the price goes past $5 by the end of the year.
There are so many things that have been done right by the developers of the coin and moderators maintaining the forum.
I hope to see ONION in TOP-100 by the start of next year and the way it is going right now, it sure is possible.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG