follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Blockchain Beyond Cryptocurrencies Traded on Exchanges...  (Read 548 times)

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Blockchain Beyond Cryptocurrencies Traded on Exchanges...
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2024, 06:04:27 PM »
The rise of Bitcoin has caused a lot of excitement about the technology it's built on, blockchain. While most people know blockchain as the technology behind Bitcoin, many of us have read that it can actually be used for so much more than just cryptocurrency. In paper, I know Blockchain has the potential to make businesses run more smoothly and efficiently in many different industries. An example is Coreum, a Crypto project I discovered few days back, an enterprise-grade blockchain. It's said to have been designed to meet the critical scalability, security, and interoperability needs of large enterprises, featuring intelligent Smart Tokens with built-in smart contract functionalities. Coreum as a token has just been listed on a few major exchanges. While as an investor I look forward to throw in a few $$ but as one with deep Interest in Blockchain technology, I would like to know, Beyond Cryptocurrencies you trade on Exchanges, do you or any enterprise you know personally use Blockchain application for their business or services? Or are the business optimization side of Blockchain something for the future? I welcome your honest opinions.
Indeed, it is not only Bitcoin that uses blockchain technology, but Bitcoin is the first to use blockchain technology. Therefore, Bitcoin is now the benchmark for all coins on the market. Many companies have joined and used blockchain technology, even almost all countries use this technology, because this technology has The advantages are extraordinary and not previously imagined by a person or company that this technology is so sophisticated...
Maybe I think blockchain technology in the future will continue to develop, even its sophistication will exceed today's and will continue to advance or many people will use it.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2024, 06:04:27 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
  • Activity: 97
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:40:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2024, 06:43:39 PM »
I think that investing in a company that has crypto and a blockchain project, and you invest in it until you wait for the company to make profits and then the price of the token rises, is similar to investing in the stock market, but there are no guarantees here that the loss will be stopped, so the chance that that token will rise is slim or limited.

In short, there are better investment methods than investing in such tokens.

Well, there's always a better Investment somewhere but there are those who have taken advantage of Cryptocurrency tokens like Coreum after checking out there innovative utility and project Plans and have made some profits. For instance, along with the Coreum token listing, the exchange Bitget had rolled out a campaign for investors in the token to share $5,000 $COREUM. That's additional advantage of this kind of Investment and people surely benefitted from the project. I haven't Invested in stock before, I am more knowledgeable  about Crypto token that other forms of digital Investment options.
Signup to trade on Bitget https://partner.bitget.com/bg/1RA7A4 And grab some rewards

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
    • View Profile

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2024, 06:54:09 PM »
The rise of Bitcoin has caused a lot of excitement about the technology it's built on, blockchain. While most people know blockchain as the technology behind Bitcoin, many of us have read that it can actually be used for so much more than just cryptocurrency. In paper, I know Blockchain has the potential to make businesses run more smoothly and efficiently in many different industries.
I know that some businesses use IBM hyper-blockchain[1] with positive results, but it is a private blockchain and not widely adopted. I have read a lot about the potential of blockchain but I have not experienced or received any tangible benefits from it other than cross-border remittances/payments using USDT. The Vietnamese government has tested storing diplomas on Tomochain (currently Viction) but has not yet obtained any positive results. Blockchain is still a concept for the future as they have not yet been applied to meet irreplaceable human needs.

Currently, the majority of investors participate in the market just to buy and sell tokens to make a profit. Many people do not even understand blockchain technology or which blockchain the tokens they are holding were created on. The convenience of CEXs does not require investors to understand those things, and investors do not want to understand, they just need profits from this potential market.

I wait for the development and application of blockchain in the next few years, but for now I still focus on investing in tokens in the market ^^

[1] IBM Blockchain Platform: Hyperledger Fabric Support Edition

Truth 100%! Investors right now are more interested in making profit that trying to understand the concept, the use case of a project and the full concept of Blockchain. However, Most investors who are in here for the technology much more than the profit care alot about each project's proposed use case. That helps them in making buy decision since they are here for long term. But I agree with you.
Signup to trade on Bitget https://partner.bitget.com/bg/1RA7A4 And grab some rewards

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1160
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 01:32:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2024, 07:04:24 PM »
I would like to know, Beyond Cryptocurrencies you trade on Exchanges, do you or any enterprise you know personally use Blockchain application for their business or services? Or are the business optimization side of Blockchain something for the future? I welcome your honest opinions.

I don't know too much for other blockchains but one of the most feature blockchain with use is Bitcoin and the Lightening Network. There is demand anytime the main chain is congested, people use them to make simple payments without the need to wait for many hours and days before the transaction are comfirm, we have many companies that accept this and also accept on chain bitcoin for payment.

I know of car dealerships and companies that accept Bitcoin and usdt for payment. Like in my country where exchange rate is difficult and not stabilized, if you have bitcoin and ustd, you don't need to convert your crypto into fiat, they accept the crypto direct to their wallet and if you used exchange like Binance, you can do internal transfer between two parties using crypto. These are the active enterprise that adopt crypto for their businesses.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2024, 05:13:14 PM »
I would like to know, Beyond Cryptocurrencies you trade on Exchanges, do you or any enterprise you know personally use Blockchain application for their business or services? Or are the business optimization side of Blockchain something for the future? I welcome your honest opinions.

I don't know too much for other blockchains but one of the most feature blockchain with use is Bitcoin and the Lightening Network. There is demand anytime the main chain is congested, people use them to make simple payments without the need to wait for many hours and days before the transaction are comfirm, we have many companies that accept this and also accept on chain bitcoin for payment.

I know of car dealerships and companies that accept Bitcoin and usdt for payment. Like in my country where exchange rate is difficult and not stabilized, if you have bitcoin and ustd, you don't need to convert your crypto into fiat, they accept the crypto direct to their wallet and if you used exchange like Binance, you can do internal transfer between two parties using crypto. These are the active enterprise that adopt crypto for their businesses.

This is a great contribution. It is highly appreciated. You see, this topic has helped me uncover a lot of ways businesses are adopting and making the most of Blockchain. Rightly, the full potentially of the Blockchain technology is not near explored but progress is being made in appreciable way. I read that Bitget has also rolled out their Bitget Card which supports Supports Google Pay and Apple Pay and Visa ATM withdrawals anywhere around the globe. What reminded me of them is how they're beginning to collaborate with merchants who'll accept people buying stuff with the card. In fact, the future will be explosive!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG