follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Music is a therapy  (Read 471 times)

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 04:11:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
Music is a therapy
« on: February 23, 2024, 09:21:37 PM »
In our society today, there are different types of musics, some are met for worship, some for fun etc...
But music as a whole is something that pass information across to the listeners.
People do have different ups and downs in life, its normal to have problems, but the question is how do you handle your problems, don't over react or do something you'll regret later, just take a chill pill and work hard so that you can overcome it.But have you tried music as your therapy when you're down ? Its really helpful doe, u did not say it solves the problem but, it helps to ease the pressure, some musics do inspire you.

Fun fact..!
Music is like a magical spell that has the power to transport us to different worlds, evoke emotions, and connect us on a deeper level. It speaks to our souls and touches our hearts in ways that words alone cannot. Whether it's the soothing melodies of a lullaby or the energetic beats of a dance track, music has the ability to uplift our spirits, heal our wounds, and bring us joy.
Music has been a part of  lives. So, let the music play, and let its enchanting spell fill your heart with joy and wonder.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Music is a therapy
« on: February 23, 2024, 09:21:37 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1044
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Re: Music is a therapy
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 11:13:50 PM »
Well, naturally I love music because there are some musics that Heals the soul. For example if one is feeling bad or being emotional, there are some music they will listen to and they will just feel relive like everything is now ok. If some people are stressed out, they usually use music to cool off, like myself. If I feel so bad, I can use ear phone to listen to some music and may sleep off or feel better.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• View Profile

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2024, 01:10:36 AM »
I agree with you, music van be used to cool off, and is good for one to use music to cool off when he or she is sad, instead of using hard drugs and alcohols that will affect the person later .
Most people don't understand the way music can make someone feel better, there are some music that when you listen, you will think the singer 9s talking directly to you, some pass inspirations and encourage you to be strong.
Music is really a therapy no doubt.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 756
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2024, 09:15:14 PM »
Music is a therapy, it heals the soul and fills up the brokenhearted. It is used in cooling off the mind, passing out information, and speaking the language of love to humanity. We don't know what the world would have been like if there was no music. However, music heals our body and soul. It brings peace of mind when it is been listen to and it helps us to communicate, and worship our God through it. 

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1104
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:28:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2024, 09:33:22 PM »
I enjoy listening to music sometimes but I don't listen music a lot. I guess music can be a therapy as well as a curse, the reason why I'm saying it as a curse is complex. When you hear music which you used to hear when you was a kid or you had some loved ones back then which you don't have now.

Then that will cause so much sadness in your life, you'll get huge emotional attacks and sometimes it's hard to breath when a music takes you into past. Our emotions are attached with the music and that's why when we hear the music which we used to listen in past, that could make us remember past memories which could change our mindset.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• View Profile

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2024, 12:30:37 AM »
I enjoy listening to music sometimes but I don't listen music a lot. I guess music can be a therapy as well as a curse, the reason why I'm saying it as a curse is complex. When you hear music which you used to hear when you was a kid or you had some loved ones back then which you don't have now.

Then that will cause so much sadness in your life, you'll get huge emotional attacks and sometimes it's hard to breath when a music takes you into past. Our emotions are attached with the music and that's why when we hear the music which we used to listen in past, that could make us remember past memories which could change our mindset.

Music cam be emotional sometimes because when we listen it at our free time or when we are relaxed, it can relate to our day to day activities at time .
Indeed music is really a therapy...

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 04:44:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2024, 12:32:07 PM »
Music is my strength. I am always listening to music even when I am asleep I have my music playing. My love for music accounts for the reason I prefer praises to any other activity in the church. Even when I am in a public vehicle without music, I always have my Airpod or earpiece on me because that is the only way I can enjoy the ride. When I am angry I play my music and in the next minute I will see myself dancing after that, I rush into the shower, take my bath and I am cool. Truly, music is a therapy and the different genres of music have made it so impossible for man to do without music. Music is life. Show me a person who doesn’t vibe to any form of music and I will show you a dead man.

Music can reduce stress, and evoke feelings and memories. For instance, there is music I will listen to and then I will feel the need to love someone also when I listen to some music I remember certain past events and even my late friend.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2024, 12:32:07 PM »

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• View Profile

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2024, 09:16:20 AM »

Music can reduce stress, and evoke feelings and memories. For instance, there is music I will listen to and then I will feel the need to love someone also when I listen to some music I remember certain past events and even my late friend.
[/quote]

Music can be your therapy in different ways, listening to quality music will help you ease some certain pressure, and  I also agree with you  music can evoke feelings and memories.

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2024, 11:24:36 PM »
In our society today, there are different types of musics, some are met for worship, some for fun etc...
But music as a whole is something that pass information across to the listeners.
People do have different ups and downs in life, its normal to have problems, but the question is how do you handle your problems, don't over react or do something you'll regret later, just take a chill pill and work hard so that you can overcome it.But have you tried music as your therapy when you're down ? Its really helpful doe, u did not say it solves the problem but, it helps to ease the pressure, some musics do inspire you.

Fun fact..!
Music is like a magical spell that has the power to transport us to different worlds, evoke emotions, and connect us on a deeper level. It speaks to our souls and touches our hearts in ways that words alone cannot. Whether it's the soothing melodies of a lullaby or the energetic beats of a dance track, music has the ability to uplift our spirits, heal our wounds, and bring us joy.
Music has been a part of  lives. So, let the music play, and let its enchanting spell fill your heart with joy and wonder.
Music is a therapy is a type that uses music to improve mental, physical ad emotional health. Based on the idea that music have a powerful effect on our body, it improves our memories and focus, boost self confidence, self expression. Music does not need permission to be in our body.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1044
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2024, 09:31:32 AM »
In reality, music has been proved to lower stress, anxiety, and sadness while enhancing feelings of happiness. It can also help us improve our body's defenses and recover from sickness speedier. It's also vital that you select music that you enjoy listening to and that puts you in good spirits and allows you to focus without being distracted. It is also necessary to decide on music based on your mood; music has an extremely beneficial effect on our life.

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2024, 04:14:14 PM »

Fun fact..!
Music is a therapy is a type that uses music to improve mental, physical ad emotional health. Based on the idea that music have a powerful effect on our body, it improves our memories and focus, boost self confidence, self expression. Music does not need permission to be in our body.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG