follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Simple practices to improve trading.  (Read 1456 times)

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 11:32:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Simple practices to improve trading.
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2024, 11:19:10 PM »
I agree with what you say that before doing anything you have to have a plan, for trading there must always be something so that we have our strategies, from having the money ready to do trading as well as the number of operations to do per trading session, when I trade I divide it into 3 motives, if I win in the first one, then perfectly I do things as they are and wait the next day, if I see that I don't win the first movement, then I make the second movement with the money enough to recover the loss of the first one and come out positive, and if I do the 3 I must recover the loss of the first 2, if I can't do it I give up, because I know that I am not seeing the trading correctly, my vision market is very far from reality, and I have to change my analysis, strategies, even try to understand.
That's right, everything has to be planned well, if what you planned at the beginning doesn't match your expectations then you have to be ready with a backup plan, so never stop in the middle of the road, everything we want won't be easy to get, it's hard work. hard will give very satisfying results.
You would really be needing that back up plan because there are tons of variations or ways or possible paths on which this market could really be going and this is why it would really be that a bad idea that you would really be making yourself fixated into something or into your analysis believing that it is absolute, because on the time that you would really be having this kind of approach
then you are just that basically that making yourself putting into that huge disappointment and frustration once you have seen that your analysis had been dumped
by the market.You would really be that needing to be versatile as much as possible of course.

It is a fact that things with trading are quite risky and have to be carried out with the care that deserves it, we cannot invent that things can be very lucky, our backup plan can be very varied and as you say, something versatile, because in the moment there is a fundamental, that can Change everything, and for that a quick reaction is needed, therefore when we do not put ourselves to see a long-term analysis we can suffer in that way, when it is short-term term, I don't have much experience but it is something that can be very difficult to predict, maybe you have to be very glued to the PC but that is 100% adrenaline.

I always avoid that, because things can really be very Changeable, in Trading Anything can happen.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2024, 11:19:10 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1521
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 07:52:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2024, 07:54:30 PM »
Controlling emotions develops with the experience of trading and maturity. I remember I cried just because I lost $1. But, I don't have that feeling even if I lose a couple of hundred dollars because now I am more mature than before.

Maturity comes with knowledge and experience so if you carried for just 1$ at start then it means that was your first loss but now perhaps your wins are more than your loss that's why you don't care about your loss.

At first people didn't understand the market and little loss seems to be big for them and they have not got anything therefore losing their own money makes a person sad very easily.

With the passage of time when you become experienced with market conditions by examining the good and worse effects then your maturity increases because your mind will accept those things about which you know better.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2024, 10:15:01 PM »
The things that OP has mentioned are quite important and work well. Because indeed, this fact has an influence on our trading. Especially when you are a beginner in trading, several things need to be emphasized again so that beginners don't just think about the high hopes of becoming successful in trading instantly and easily. Because we know, trading is difficult, and it is not easy to be successful in trading, especially for beginners. A high level of effort is needed to do this.

- Whenever you loose in trading, always return back to find out the reason why you failed.
- Do not depend on signal groups.
- Practice emotional control.
These three things seem to be very influential and often occur or are even encountered by us. The problem is that we often lose control, especially when we have just experienced defeat. Our emotional control is often poor when we are just beginning to learn trading. So instead of thinking about ways to return the loss to profits, it actually gets worse because of a bad mental condition. This is why emotional management and tough mental preparation and wise ethics are needed for trading.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2024, 08:06:30 AM »
Some simple practices can help a newbie trader to quickly improve on his/her trading skills. some of these practices are very simple, can be done alone or best with another newbie trader who wants to become an expert trader. Some of these practices that I have observed are;

- Practice demo trading, although not all traders started with Demo trading because some traders actually could handle the risk of loosing.
- Be consistent, and to encourage or learn consistency, you can start a 21 days trading challenge with a fellow newbie trader, or a trading challenge for as long as you want. If you do a challenge with someone, the person can encourage you when you feel like quitting from the challenge due to failed analysis or other reasons.
- Whenever you loose in trading, always return back to find out the reason why you failed.
- Do not focus on too many cryptocurrency pairs.
- Join a community of traders.

These are a few, and I am sure there are more from other traders, please share to the benefit of us all.

-   It was a very nice reminder for the traders. Everything you said is good; maybe I should just focus on controlling our emotions, because here many people lose quickly because of unexpected drops in the price value of the coins they hold. of a trader.

This is where the attack of our emotions often happens because of the sudden drop in value that causes anxiety or worry, which is not supposed to be like that, right?

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 870
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 03:25:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2024, 02:31:34 PM »
With the passage of time when you become experienced with market conditions by examining the good and worse effects then your maturity increases because your mind will accept those things about which you know better.

The point is, that maturity did not come in one day or a night. We had to spend time and make mistakes to improve ourselves. I had to be steady with what I did and find out the mistakes that caused the loss. So, when a trader comes to the market, they should know that there is another side as well and they have to be ready to face that.

No matter how well-trained a trader can be, it is almost impossible to predict the market correctly all the time. Even professional traders lose their trades for various reasons. It could be because of their mistake, or it could be for unexpected market movement. But you have to be ready for that.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2024, 03:30:24 PM »
Certain strategies are very important to become an experienced trader. If a new trader I would say for him first he doesn't have anyone to help him then he must get all the trading related techniques and experience from demo trading and later he can come back to main trading. I originally did not use any demo trading to trade because someone close to me helped me a lot in teaching trading. But now I have gained a lot of experience in the trading platform because he taught me that among all the trading strategies, some of the strategies are to know the volatility of the market, not to be overly greedy in the trading platform and to be patient while trading. If a new trader or an old trader can follow these few trading strategies, he can definitely achieve success on the trading platform. All these strategies are important for everyone to follow as a trader.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 12:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2024, 05:32:53 PM »
-snip-
No matter how well-trained a trader can be, it is almost impossible to predict the market correctly all the time. Even professional traders lose their trades for various reasons. It could be because of their mistake, or it could be for unexpected market movement. But you have to be ready for that.
Having to be ready for everything that happens in trading is an awareness that will correct every mistake that occurs.
Professionals and beginners both have the opportunity to lose or profit, because what distinguishes them is only broader knowledge about trading.

Professional traders are better prepared with the strategies they are going to implement whereas beginners are still fumbling whether he or she entered at the right time, or they could profit or not.

Any mistake can happen, so professional traders have a backup strategy so it will help avoid more losses due to wrong predictions.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2024, 05:32:53 PM »

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1083
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2024, 06:31:11 PM »
Competition trading looks very cool it boost your mental state of trading to at least go for knowledge to stand strong and build up oneself to be able to defeat a fellow, at some point will increase your trading skills. One thing most traders don't understand is that when they developed themselves to learn and gain vast knowledge it would enhance their skills, though most skills can be effective when they go into live account since Demo is a kind of account that can be easily controlled and top up when it seems to be emptied. But with real account there will be carefulness and tension to protect one self from losing huge or keep losing, so when you mentioned competitive trading is a good way to go with.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 870
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 03:25:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2024, 03:50:20 PM »
Professional traders are better prepared with the strategies they are going to implement whereas beginners are still fumbling whether he or she entered at the right time, or they could profit or not.

Professional has one advantage which is experience. They become professional by doing trade for a while. On the other hand, beginners do not have it which is a disadvantage for them. Beginners have to learn from their mistakes and their trades. I know that we all make mistakes, professionals make them as well. But they know what to do to recover their loss or to fix the problem. Most beginner traders get scared after making the mistakes.

There is a one strategy which can be followed by every traders no matter if they are professionals or not, which is to hold your position and wait patiently to see if you get back to the profit or not. But you should have backup funds for that.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Adbitco

• Activity: 713
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:57:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Search Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2024, 06:16:54 PM »

Professional has one advantage which is experience. They become professional by doing trade for a while. On the other hand, beginners do not have it which is a disadvantage for them. Beginners have to learn from their mistakes and their trades. I know that we all make mistakes, professionals make them as well. But they know what to do to recover their loss or to fix the problem. Most beginner traders get scared after making the mistakes.

There is a one strategy which can be followed by every traders no matter if they are professionals or not, which is to hold your position and wait patiently to see if you get back to the profit or not. But you should have backup funds for that.
You know for a beginner to turned into professional he must be active and go into knowledge, and the constants practices and regular trading makes someone to developed this professionalism in them whereas  someone is not trading or that is having fear how do you think they would becomes professionals so easily without constant practices.
What I just understand is that we need to be determined on what we are doing otherwise it could be hard to carry out any action we have set out.

Offline Blaze

• Activity: 313
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:41:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2024, 07:32:12 AM »
To improve the trading we do, we have to keep practicing and of course this method requires a large amount of capital. As long as you want to learn trading, you have to keep doing it, never stop learning something new, until the time comes for everything you have done. learning will be useful for you and you will become a professional trader because you already have quite a lot of trading experience.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1893
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 01:47:37 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2024, 03:01:03 PM »
To improve the trading we do, we have to keep practicing and of course this method requires a large amount of capital. As long as you want to learn trading, you have to keep doing it, never stop learning something new, until the time comes for everything you have done. learning will be useful for you and you will become a professional trader because you already have quite a lot of trading experience.
You are right to become a professional trader requires long experience and of course sufficient capital because we have to learn from all the mistakes and losses in the past. This is what is called sacrifice to become an expert.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 797
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 11:31:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2024, 04:15:29 PM »
Some simple practices can help a newbie trader to quickly improve on his/her trading skills. some of these practices are very simple, can be done alone or best with another newbie trader who wants to become an expert trader. Some of these practices that I have observed are;

- Practice demo trading, although not all traders started with Demo trading because some traders actually could handle the risk of loosing.
- Be consistent, and to encourage or learn consistency, you can start a 21 days trading challenge with a fellow newbie trader, or a trading challenge for as long as you want. If you do a challenge with someone, the person can encourage you when you feel like quitting from the challenge due to failed analysis or other reasons.
- Do not focus on too many cryptocurrency pairs.
- Join a community of traders.

These are a few, and I am sure there are more from other traders, please share to the benefit of us all.

-   It was a very nice reminder for the traders. Everything you said is good; maybe I should just focus on controlling our emotions, because here many people lose quickly because of unexpected drops in the price value of the coins they hold. of a trader.

This is where the attack of our emotions often happens because of the sudden drop in value that causes anxiety or worry, which is not supposed to be like that, right?
Contrling your emotion is not easy, especially when you have already made little profit and you didn't close the trade, and after some minutes the market goes the opposite. Greed, and using a big amount of money to open a trade, can make one emotions in stable when you loss in that trade. This is why you should only use a little amount of money to trade, and don't enter the market when you don't understand the market.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1521
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 07:52:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2024, 08:00:01 PM »
The point is, that maturity did not come in one day or a night. We had to spend time and make mistakes to improve ourselves. I had to be steady with what I did and find out the mistakes that caused the loss. So, when a trader comes to the market, they should know that there is another side as well and they have to be ready to face that.

Maturity comes with increasing experience and experience needs time and sacrifices so people will must sacrifice their money and if they lose then they have to think about the future not about the past but they should use their part for learning to make their future amazing.

If they are making mistakes then it's normal but if they are continuously repeating such mistakes then it is their fault which will not fix until they want to fix it. The market is unpredictable and because of such unpredictability traders often make huge profit from it but this is true for only experts while newbies will just not understand this unpredictable market easily.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2024, 05:40:29 AM »
Contrling your emotion is not easy, especially when you have already made little profit and you didn't close the trade, and after some minutes the market goes the opposite. Greed, and using a big amount of money to open a trade, can make one emotions in stable when you loss in that trade. This is why you should only use a little amount of money to trade, and don't enter the market when you don't understand the market.
Exactly, as you said, we really have to control our emotions well to be able to control the money we have, sometimes when market conditions are collapsing we can panic and sell the assets we have at cheap prices, even though usually when the price collapses it will come back. bounced up. The risk when using money that will be used in the near future for trading is that the assets we use could run out instantly or we might get stuck at high prices.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG