follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: CHANGELLY - Illegal exchanger from RUSSIA with FAKE team  (Read 3906 times)

Offline Adrian

• Activity: 143
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 10, 2020, 07:29:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
CHANGELLY - Illegal exchanger from RUSSIA with FAKE team
« on: September 23, 2018, 04:23:38 PM »
TO MODERATOR: THERE ARE NO NAMES AND PERSONAL DATA. JUST LINKS TO PUBLIC PROFILES(https://www.facebook.com/zuck is not personal data. It's just a public link). SO DON'T MOVE THIS TO INVESTIGATIONS. ALL THE PEOPLE SHOULD SEE THIS TOPIC. I ALSO ASK USERS NOT TO POST ANY NAMES HERE.

PREFACE

A week ago this investigation was published
Russian Changelly, Atomic Wallet, ChangeNOW, Guarda, Ink.one, Evercode Lab (for unregistered users)
It tells about the close relationship between these companies.

One of these companies ChangeNOW, which in my opinion is just a part of Changelly, is illegally holding my money for several months. At the same time, I was a customer of Changelly and have whitelisted account there and exchanged hundreds of bitcoins in recent months without any kind of KYC. The fact is that I have 5-year-old crystal clear coins, so it never aroused suspicion from anyone. But their child(ChangeNOW) was too stupid and did not understand this, and decided to clash with bitcoin pioneer.

I turned to Changelly and asked for help. I am absolutely sure that Changelly has absolute power over ChangeNOW. If Changelly demanded to return the money, ChangeNOW would return it. But they ignored me.

Therefore, there was the topic-investigation and comments in many places.

And Changelly began to protect its child:

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

CHANGELLY - Illegal exchanger from RUSSIA with FAKE team
« on: September 23, 2018, 04:23:38 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Aulore

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 01, 2022, 07:05:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Re: CHANGELLY - Illegal exchanger from RUSSIA with FAKE team
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 04:42:06 PM »
Sorry but I do not see any relations of that to Russia and I want some proof from you before you are doing so much big allegations about this people, thanks for that matter anyway. I do hope it will work out and you will get your money back with them.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG