follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

How would you describe mainly your activity with cryptos?

Saving
8 (16%)
Investing
26 (52%)
Trading
12 (24%)
Speculating
2 (4%)
Gambling
2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Saving... Investing... Speculating... Gambling? (Poll)  (Read 13045 times)

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1151
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: Saving... Investing... Speculating... Gambling? (Poll)
« Reply #180 on: Today at 09:18:27 AM »
but actually at this time we don't really need that feature because when the price goes down we just hold onto our coins and the price will go up again.
It depends on the strategy applied for a person's trading or investment. Because if you think about it, the stock exchange would not include useless features, therefore the stop loss and stop limit features are often used by traders, especially daily traders who monitor prices every day.

Currently the price of Bitcoin is experiencing a correction again, there are still many reasons to hodl, and I'm sure some people have set their stop loss at a certain level according to the loss tolerance they can bear.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #180 on: Today at 09:18:27 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #181 on: Today at 02:45:50 PM »
but actually at this time we don't really need that feature because when the price goes down we just hold onto our coins and the price will go up again.
It depends on the strategy applied for a person's trading or investment. Because if you think about it, the stock exchange would not include useless features, therefore the stop loss and stop limit features are often used by traders, especially daily traders who monitor prices every day.

Currently the price of Bitcoin is experiencing a correction again, there are still many reasons to hodl, and I'm sure some people have set their stop loss at a certain level according to the loss tolerance they can bear.
As a trader, I prefer to use the stop loss feature for my altcoins. This minimizes the losses that I will experience, because market conditions are still undergoing correction, so we have to be careful in this matter.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1270
  • Last Active: Today at 04:47:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #182 on: Today at 04:40:10 PM »

As a trader, I prefer to use the stop loss feature for my altcoins. This minimizes the losses that I will experience, because market conditions are still undergoing correction, so we have to be careful in this matter.

I never believe in Altcoin investing, only fools invest in Altcoins.  All and sundry investors only invest in Bitcoin because it is a trusted coin where investment is sure to lead to success. But investing in bitcoins must be done with long-term investment, long-term investment is the only way to get the most benefits. The higher the investment in Bitcoin, the higher the benefits.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG