follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Do you need to spend to earn?  (Read 1183 times)

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1148
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:19:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Re: Do you need to spend to earn?
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2024, 07:11:44 AM »
Just some few years ago, crypto was a fringe niche that people barely noticed but the growth of the community has been really remarkable. Innovations like spending crypto is something I see as long overdue coz the hassle of swapping and P2P can sometimes feel unnecessary... Like all those times the P2P merchant delays the payment and your heart beats just a little faster until the funds get to your account and ready for spending...
never in my life that this happened that the merchant is delaying the payment? if my merchant delayed even a minute? I will cancel the trade and will report that merchant in the exchange.

Recently I came across a crypto card by BlackCard and it got me thinking of possibilities. The biggest take away for me was it's offering of up to 13% CashBack. While I'm exited with cashbacks like this my skeptism is if you always need to spend before you get benefits? Nevertheless though, are there similar cards like these?
never forget that once the promise is too good to be true? then bigger chance that this is a scam mate.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2024, 07:11:44 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 77
  • Last Active: Today at 07:55:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2024, 10:47:11 AM »
Heard about similar concept from crypto dot com a while ago, so it's nothing new. But imo I think this is good for crypto adoption, as OP said it enables limitless spending. Just checked CMC and here's what I could find.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blackcardcoin/ also noticed it's already trading on some decent platforms

Yeah, coins with these features definitely seem worth investing in. Apart from the fascinating features like card spending flexibility and staking models you mentioned, the price trend looks promising from the screenshot you sent. I might check it out; it could fit well into my portfolio for the upcoming bull run. By the way, which platform is that?

That's Bitget, and there's an ongoing poolX initiative to mine BCCOIN hourly. It's ending in about 72hrs...

Offline emmybd

• Activity: 273
  • Last Active: Today at 04:05:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2024, 01:39:44 PM »
Over the past few years we have seen phenomenal growth of cryptocurrency. As bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency, it received much of the attention compared to others. In any business the main purpose of investment is to make profit. Without profit it is not sustainable. Crypto is not different when people spend crypto in the form of investment, they expect to earn profit.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 836
  • Last Active: Today at 07:45:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2024, 05:58:47 PM »
Just some few years ago, crypto was a fringe niche that people barely noticed but the growth of the community has been really remarkable. Innovations like spending crypto is something I see as long overdue coz the hassle of swapping and P2P can sometimes feel unnecessary... Like all those times the P2P merchant delays the payment and your heart beats just a little faster until the funds get to your account and ready for spending...
never in my life that this happened that the merchant is delaying the payment? if my merchant delayed even a minute? I will cancel the trade and will report that merchant in the exchange.

Recently I came across a crypto card by BlackCard and it got me thinking of possibilities. The biggest take away for me was it's offering of up to 13% CashBack. While I'm exited with cashbacks like this my skeptism is if you always need to spend before you get benefits? Nevertheless though, are there similar cards like these?
never forget that once the promise is too good to be true? then bigger chance that this is a scam mate.

-      That's too much. Can you cancel the transaction immediately for 1 minute? We can see that each p2p merchant has different time limits before completing your transaction with them, and their minimum time is 15 minutes. and the maximum time when there are many customers is 30 minutes. to 1 hr.

If you only have 1 minute, maybe you mean when their time limits of 15 minutes, for example, ended and became 16 minutes. that it will be canceled first; is that what you want to point out?

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 753
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:20:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2024, 06:04:21 PM »
Spend to earn is the pattern followed by companies to make you invest more money in buying things you do not need and with the increasing value of Bitcoin it is foolish to spend it to get cashback.
It is a marketing strategy that is lately followed by many project owners and it works because people will be focusing on the cashback percentage and not mind how much they spend or even spend more than needed.

If you used P2P from a trusted exchanges such as Binance and Bybit, I think there is no need to worry. It's because they won't immediately get your funds without your confirmation that you already received a payment. If you think that the merchant are delaying the payment, maybe it's because of the late notification. I don't see any reason why merchant delay the payment because you can make an appeal if they made horrible actions.
I have used Binance p2p and I can attest that it is one of the safest centralized p2p I have used. But recently, Binance has been having issues with different countries and these countries are starting to restrict binance and delist their native currencies which is affecting them.
Yeah, it's true. Binance is the most used crypto exchanges here in the Philippines because of it's P2P feature where you don't have to pay for a fee if you withdraw your assets into your local currency unlike before that you have to pay a huge fee in order to convert to PHP. But unfortunately, Binance was currently can't access to their site because they failed to comply a license. I hope soon Binance will continue to operate smoothly in our Country.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG