follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Decentralized exchange Switcheo (SWH)[NEP-5] announces v2, SWH token surges +25%  (Read 1510 times)

Offline ahirice

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 19, 2018, 09:55:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Poll Voter 10 Posts
The decentralized exchange, already live and the main competitor to NEX announced an upcoming update, with several improvements:

• New and Improved Transaction Window – This will allow users to see a full breakdown of orders/trades. Including; time and date details, ability to see all trading pairs (rather than just the current pair). As well as a toggle option between trades to show all trades, open trades, completed trades and cancelled trades.
  • Immediate Trade Confirmations  – Currently it takes around 30-60 seconds to confirm a trade. With the new version Switch have made some improvements, now “all trades will be executed and confirmed immediately as long as you have sufficient tokes in your contract balance”.
  • Deposit Flow – Users will be able to choose an amount of tokens they wish to deposit into their contract balance, these tokens can then be used for instantaneous trading.
  • Public Bot API – Together with the new smart contract, Switcheo have reworked their backend API’s to allow external parties to to build transactions and have them broadcasted. This should significantly improve trading volume I the long term.

The news drove a nice run on the token (SWH) price.

Were you in? If not don't worry, it's probably not too late. The news is fresh (2-3 hours ago), let is settle a bit and other investment opportunities will arise. The price is getting close to the ATH, so wait a bit.

Edit: Here is a much more detailed post about the update, written by Jack Yeu the co-founder of Switcheo. It features a preview of the new transaction window:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 03:07:28 PM by ahirice »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline altcoingamer

• Activity: 1117
  • Referrals: 11
  • Last Active: September 01, 2020, 06:02:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
It seems pretty good, the interface seems a bit generic but in the DEX universe Its probably atleast average.  DEX and DEX protocols will be how everything is traded I think in the future.. lots of competition though.. from 0x protcol led things like totle, to loopring, to this to blocknet to Kyber.. let the wars begin!

Offline ahirice

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 19, 2018, 09:55:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter Poll Voter 10 Posts
It seems pretty good, the interface seems a bit generic but in the DEX universe Its probably atleast average.  DEX and DEX protocols will be how everything is traded I think in the future.. lots of competition though.. from 0x protcol led things like totle, to loopring, to this to blocknet to Kyber.. let the wars begin!

I used it for some NEP-5 trades (NEO, ONT, GAS, SWH, TKT) and it works very well! The only two things I would ask for are already WIP:
- Ledger Nano S integration
- Faster transaction (v2 update)

We'll see how Switcheo fare once the Neon Exchange is out but I think there is more than enough room for the two!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG