follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

BTC created new ATH before Halving: are you surprised?

I'm really surprised because this has never happened in history
I'm not surprised, the market always has many surprises in store
I don't care, HODL BTC!

Author Topic: BTC created new ATH before Halving: are you surprised?  (Read 2265 times)

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Signature
Re: BTC created new ATH before Halving: are you surprised?
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2024, 02:00:47 PM »
It's not surprising at all if you check the speculation and Bitcoin discussion on many forums, the discussion focuses on a new all-time high and correction, and what's happening in the market show that halving has a huge impact on the emotions of investors.

If the price surprised many before the halving, there'll be more surprised after the halving so expect a lot and be ready if its going to go up further, or an unexpected drip.
Unfortunately, the price of bitcoin has recently experienced a price correction and collapsed quite deeply, causing many other cryptocurrencies to be affected. Even though the halving is only 4 weeks from now, hopefully in just a few weeks there will be good news that can trigger an increase in the price of bitcoin before the halving happened and made many people profit.

Usually when bitcoin halving, we will see a correction too. but even though bitcoin prices have plummeted in recent days, investors are still holding onto their bitcoins and waiting for the halving. We must always be optimistic about the market, because as people who have experienced several 4-year cycles, we always see this happen.
Yes, that's right, if the price of bitcoin collapses when the halving has finished then that is a fairly natural price movement because there are miners and whales who are trying to sell assets and withdraw profits, and what's worse is that there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will fall to the price bottoms again so the bearish season comes early.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2024, 02:00:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2024, 02:31:57 PM »

Yes, that's right, if the price of bitcoin collapses when the halving has finished then that is a fairly natural price movement because there are miners and whales who are trying to sell assets and withdraw profits, and what's worse is that there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will fall to the price bottoms again so the bearish season comes early.

it is possible that this will happen during the bitcoin halving. There will be many miners who sell their bitcoins until the market turns red, because the prediction is that the price of bitcoin will fall. Hang in there, because the price of bitcoin will rise again.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2024, 06:44:52 PM »
it is possible that this will happen during the bitcoin halving. There will be many miners who sell their bitcoins until the market turns red, because the prediction is that the price of bitcoin will fall. Hang in there, because the price of bitcoin will rise again.
Of course that will happen because it seems impossible for miners to just keep quiet and always mine bitcoins, of course they also need money to pay for some of the needs and maintenance they have to do to keep their mining machines running well.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2024, 07:39:37 PM »
Of course that will happen because it seems impossible for miners to just keep quiet and always mine bitcoins, of course they also need money to pay for some of the needs and maintenance they have to do to keep their mining machines running well.
Yes of course, each one of us would really be having that needing of money and if those miners are on such tough situation then they could anytime pull off those coins and sell it out and convert it to fiat. We cant really expect that they wont really be selling their coins until the very end on which we know that we do have our day to day spending on which there are moments which we do really need to cash it out. So expect the unexpected as always on which there's no way that we could be able to tell on what they would do.
In regarding about new ATH before halving then it did happen, it did make some pullbacks but look at on where we are now?

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2024, 12:13:29 AM »
I was more than surprised that we are seeing a new ATH before halving, which we haven't seen before in the history of bitcoin and its halving season.

Who would have thought of this "bitcoin giving a new ATH before halving"? I was expecting bitcoin to give a new ATH before halving but for it to happen in this way says a lot that this year's bull run and its halving season will be something else that will make the world blown away by bitcoin price.
I think the crypto community was not well prepared for this event, perhaps we do not fully understand the values and impacts of spot BTC ETFs on BTC price.

This is really impressive but it also raises confusion about the cyclicality of BTC. Analysts and forecasters are having to change their views on BTC, most of them are bullish but this is what worries me. If the top of BTC comes too early, we may not be able to see the altseason explode and bring big profits to holders. The problem is that I don't have any altcoins in my account yet, I'm still waiting for BTC halving to DCA altcoins. It seems like this is not a wise decision this season :(

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2024, 11:52:53 PM »
It's not surprising at all if you check the speculation and Bitcoin discussion on many forums, the discussion focuses on a new all-time high and correction, and what's happening in the market show that halving has a huge impact on the emotions of investors.

If the price surprised many before the halving, there'll be more surprised after the halving so expect a lot and be ready if its going to go up further, or an unexpected drip.
Unfortunately, the price of bitcoin has recently experienced a price correction and collapsed quite deeply, causing many other cryptocurrencies to be affected. Even though the halving is only 4 weeks from now, hopefully in just a few weeks there will be good news that can trigger an increase in the price of bitcoin before the halving happened and made many people profit.

Usually when bitcoin halving, we will see a correction too. but even though bitcoin prices have plummeted in recent days, investors are still holding onto their bitcoins and waiting for the halving. We must always be optimistic about the market, because as people who have experienced several 4-year cycles, we always see this happen.
Since the correction always happens during the halving, it is most likely that the same will repeat itself in this year's halving before the bull run starts.

I don't know whether I will call what is happening in the crypto market presently as the correction movement took place because I saw bitcoin reduced from $71k yesterday to $64k as of today. Anyway, whatever the move is, will be in our favor to accumulate additional bitcoin than to sell.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2024, 07:04:54 PM »
Since the correction always happens during the halving, it is most likely that the same will repeat itself in this year's halving before the bull run starts.

I don't know whether I will call what is happening in the crypto market presently as the correction movement took place because I saw bitcoin reduced from $71k yesterday to $64k as of today. Anyway, whatever the move is, will be in our favor to accumulate additional bitcoin than to sell.
It is clear that interest in Bitcoin has shown a decline. If it continues like this it will make it difficult for Bitcoin prices to increase in price. As long as you still have an income that can make money every month, you can collect as many bitcoins as you can.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2024, 07:04:54 PM »

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2024, 02:01:56 AM »
It is clear that interest in Bitcoin has shown a decline. If it continues like this it will make it difficult for Bitcoin prices to increase in price. As long as you still have an income that can make money every month, you can collect as many bitcoins as you can.
I don't know the exact reason for the BTC price drop, but interest in BTC is still very high, especially as the halving is coming up next week. This adjustment is absolutely necessary to prevent the BTC bubble from bursting too early, for example this year, and we will have a longer uptrend with more impressive token growth. Anyway, the fact that BTC created a new ATH before the halving is a great success for BTC in 2024, I once thought that the ATH would come in Q4 2024.

The BTC price drop is also a good event for those who want to accumulate more BTC before we enter the biggest wave, which usually happens 6 months after the halving.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2024, 07:45:26 PM »

That's right, Bitcoin is currently collapsing and preparing to enter a bearish season, which will be widely used by whales and investors to buy bitcoin at cheap prices. Keep waiting until the price of bitcoin reaches $20k again and we can buy as much bitcoin as you want.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2024, 06:06:30 AM »

That's right, Bitcoin is currently collapsing and preparing to enter a bearish season, which will be widely used by whales and investors to buy bitcoin at cheap prices. Keep waiting until the price of bitcoin reaches $20k again and we can buy as much bitcoin as you want.
the price of bitcoin goes up again, you wait for the price of bitcoin to fall to $20K, when do you think that will happen? because it seems that bitcoin will get stronger until next year. Shouldn't you use your money to buy altcoins when a correction occurs? because in my opinion bitcoin dropping to $20K is very unlikely to happen this year

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2024, 07:59:25 PM »
the price of bitcoin goes up again, you wait for the price of bitcoin to fall to $20K, when do you think that will happen? because it seems that bitcoin will get stronger until next year. Shouldn't you use your money to buy altcoins when a correction occurs? because in my opinion bitcoin dropping to $20K is very unlikely to happen this year
When bearishness may happen soon, cryptocurrency price movements are all possible, so we just need to wait until that price is reached. Imagine when the price of Bitcoin ever returns to the price of $15k again then that is what makes me believe that Bitcoin can reach the price of $20k again someday.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2024, 08:45:25 PM »
I'm not surprised, the market always has many surprises in store

This is something that i do have in mind on which there's no way that you could be able to know on what would happen in the market and its true that there are tons of surprises
on which this market could really be able to give or have. It is really just that there are those people who are really having that kind of reaction since this doesnt happen on history
every since. Yes, it is something new but im already anticipating on what would gonna happen all the time on which it would really be  totally random.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2024, 09:35:23 PM »

I think we can't see bitcoin fall to the price of $20k at this time the halving has started. The least we can see bitcoin decline to before it skyrockets back will be $55k(not sure about that). However, don't wait for such a price($20k) before you buy as much bitcoin as you want. Buy now if you can because waiting for a price of $20k means you want to buy bitcoin at the upcoming bearish market that will happen in 2-3 years from now

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2024, 09:44:52 PM »
When bearishness may happen soon, cryptocurrency price movements are all possible, so we just need to wait until that price is reached. Imagine when the price of Bitcoin ever returns to the price of $15k again then that is what makes me believe that Bitcoin can reach the price of $20k again someday.
Just need to mentally prepare and reserve funds respectively when the Bitcoin bears can reach $15k again.
But will it really be that badly bearish after the halving occurs?

Maybe I can get that bad, but the market is unpredictable, $60k is becoming a strong enough resistance and this will support Bitcoin to reach its highest price again.

All possibilities can happen in crypto, even the new ATH before the halving has already happened and this is a new trend in the current Bitcoin halving, the cycle changes and everything adjusts.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2024, 04:54:07 PM »
I think we can't see bitcoin fall to the price of $20k at this time the halving has started. The least we can see bitcoin decline to before it skyrockets back will be $55k(not sure about that). However, don't wait for such a price($20k) before you buy as much bitcoin as you want. Buy now if you can because waiting for a price of $20k means you want to buy bitcoin at the upcoming bearish market that will happen in 2-3 years from now
Currently the price of bitcoin and several other cryptocurrencies have started to decline in price, and it seems like they are starting to enter a bearish season, we have to get ready to buy as many coins as possible and prepare as much USD as you can to buy coins at cheap prices.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG