follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling  (Read 19287 times)

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 11:09:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
Re: [ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2018, 05:21:10 PM »
What do they write about the test version of the gaming platform? I heard that during the ICO it should be. Did someone sound the date?
The exact date is not yet, but the road map says that it will be during ISO. While the terms are not was transferred, we are waiting for the platform until 20 July.
What do you think about attracting referrals. They are displayed in the personal cabinet. But it is not clear how the process of calculating bonuses will take place. Did someone figure out this question?
I trade at FXOpen

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2018, 05:21:10 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Satosh

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 16
  • Last Active: July 26, 2018, 07:09:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2018, 10:46:51 PM »
What do you think about attracting referrals. They are displayed in the personal cabinet. But it is not clear how the process of calculating bonuses will take place. Did someone figure out this question?
We need to ask the project developers to explain in detail how to work with the referral program and how the rewards will be accrued but before the platform appears, I think, we probably won't know it.

Offline Efirka

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 23
  • Last Active: September 08, 2018, 03:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2018, 12:07:33 PM »
We need to ask the project developers to explain in detail how to work with the referral program and how the rewards will be accrued but before the platform appears, I think, we probably won't know it.
I know that the conditions for attracting referrals will change after the starts of project . Conditions will become more profitable. This should be written in white paper.

Offline Garden

• View Profile

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2018, 04:33:23 PM »

While you need to be patient. They must first show the platform. And then they will paint how it will work. I see it this way.
I trade at FXOpen

Offline Satosh

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2018, 08:24:34 PM »
At least we haven't long to wait. There's only one more week till the beta version presentation. I hope it will impress everyone!

Offline Garden

• View Profile

« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2018, 03:02:17 PM »
At least we haven't long to wait. There's only one more week till the beta version presentation. I hope it will impress everyone!

Be patient. The platform is presented during the ICO in any case, since this moment does not make sense to delay. This project has very great potential now
I trade at FXOpen

Offline AuRuM

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 25
  • Last Active: October 17, 2019, 03:06:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Karma
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2018, 07:38:20 PM »

Be patient. The platform is presented during the ICO in any case, since this moment does not make sense to delay. This project has very great potential now
The very idea of the Winstars project interested me at once. Let's wait until the game platform is launched in test mode. I'll look at the platform and buy the tokens unequivocally. My friend already bought a pre-sale.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2018, 07:38:20 PM »

Offline Efirka

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2018, 09:32:47 AM »

The very idea of the Winstars project interested me at once. Let's wait until the game platform is launched in test mode. I'll look at the platform and buy the tokens unequivocally. My friend already bought a pre-sale.
Have you already decided to buy tokens? So why should you wait for the platform? Suddenly It will be only on the 20th of July and you will not have time to buy tokens 20 cents?

Offline Garden

• View Profile

« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2018, 04:18:38 PM »

The devs said that the explanation of the bonuses will be a little later. As I understood only the general scheme of charges is ready. It is known that there will be 3 levels of bonus accruals in toke
I trade at FXOpen

Offline Satosh

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2018, 08:15:46 PM »
They say they are actively preparing for the forthcoming presentation. This is an important moment for the team. It's great that the platform will be shown during the ICO and not after that.

Offline AuRuM

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2018, 11:51:12 AM »
They say they are actively preparing for the forthcoming presentation. This is an important moment for the team. It's great that the platform will be shown during the ICO and not after that.
If the beta version is shown after the ICO project, it would lose a lot of investment. I'm waiting for the test version to buy tokens. Yesterday, a large investor invested as much as $ 2 million.

Offline Garden

• View Profile

« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2018, 11:07:51 AM »
If the beta version is shown after the ICO project, it would lose a lot of investment. I'm waiting for the test version to buy tokens. Yesterday, a large investor invested as much as $ 2 million.
This is a great news. This is a large sum of 2 million dollars. A large investor has long been promised and not alone. I think that the developers will show the beta platform in the near future.
I trade at FXOpen

Offline Efirka

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2018, 12:01:01 AM »
This is a great news. This is a large sum of 2 million dollars. A large investor has long been promised and not alone. I think that the developers will show the beta platform in the near future.
The Winstars waiting another large investor. Zaitsev wrote about this in a chat of telegram. Perhaps he will join during the conference in Barcelona..

Offline AuRuM

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2018, 02:14:35 PM »
The Winstars waiting another large investor. Zaitsev wrote about this in a chat of telegram. Perhaps he will join during the conference in Barcelona..
Probably. I think that not only large investors are waiting for a platform game. Small investors like me also want to see the product first. I hope that I will be impressed on July 4-5.

Offline Garden

• View Profile

« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2018, 03:53:46 PM »
Probably. I think that not only large investors are waiting for a platform game. Small investors like me also want to see the product first. I hope that I will be impressed on July 4-5.
Do you think that the platform will be shown on July 4-5? The platform will be shown at the presentation to the major investors in Barcelona, and then it will be shown to the other interested persons. I think so.
I trade at FXOpen

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG