follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [ANN][INV] INVESTA - CRYPTO BANKING PLATFORM 🌎ICO ENDS IN 5 DAYS!  (Read 5458 times)

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3543
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 12:23:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: [ANN][INV] INVESTA - CRYPTO BANKING PLATFORM 🌎LAST WEEK ICO!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2018, 03:43:29 AM »
I cannot find the link of your bounty program. Do you provide it? Or the bounty has ended?

Bounty campaign already ended. There is only one week left to the end of Invesya ICO. That is why I shared this opportunity on AltcoinsTalks. I think that this is a great investment and already bought a big bag of INV tokens by myself. Check their white paper and product and you will see by yourself. I think this will bee easy 25 or 50 times gainer when market explodes again.
Okay. Thank you so much for your explanation and suggestion. They are really helpful for me.  :)
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2018, 03:43:29 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1503
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2018, 12:54:03 PM »
I cannot find the link of your bounty program. Do you provide it? Or the bounty has ended?

Bounty campaign already ended. There is only one week left to the end of Invesya ICO. That is why I shared this opportunity on AltcoinsTalks. I think that this is a great investment and already bought a big bag of INV tokens by myself. Check their white paper and product and you will see by yourself. I think this will bee easy 25 or 50 times gainer when market explodes again.
Okay. Thank you so much for your explanation and suggestion. They are really helpful for me.  :)

I'm glad that I could help. Are you interested in this ICO? Maybe already invested or want to but you have some questions?

If you need my assistance just post here and I will do my best to provide an in deep answer. I made a lot of research before i joined this ICO. Discussed my concern with the team and studiet white paper. I know a lot about Invesa so ask me anything.

I encourage everybody to look at Investa ICO. They already will issue cards and development is overwhelming. We will see very fast a working product. When only market moves again Investa will spike in price sky high.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

Re: [ANN][INV] INVESTA - CRYPTO BANKING PLATFORM 🌎ICO ENDS-72 HOURS!!!
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2018, 12:20:51 AM »
Only 2 days left to the end of investa ICO !!! Don't wait any longer only fll your bags with INV tokens. I think this will be huge gainer this year.

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

Re: [ANN][INV] INVESTA - CRYPTO BANKING PLATFORM 🌎ICO END 24 hours!!!
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2018, 03:04:24 AM »
Only 24 hours left to the end of Investa ICO. This is the last time to buy INV token.

Investa team already started card pre-orders and will issue them in two weeks. Exchange preview and ongoing development and fast distribution which will start tomorrow indicate what I have said before that this will be a successful ICO and the team keeps their promises and fulfill scheduled roadmap.If you haven't heard before about Investa or still not sure if you should invest I will advise you to buy anything you can afford to not miss such an opportunity.

24 hours left!!! Not much time to think.

Invest and enjoy the ride. Looks like market turning bullish today after deep to 5700$ per BTC. Let's hope from now to see only green days in the crypto market.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 03:08:50 AM by EmoneyABC »

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

Re: [ANN][INV] INVESTA - CRYPTO BANKING PLATFORM 🌎ICO END-24 hours!!!
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2018, 06:24:28 PM »

Only 20 hours left to the end of Investa ICO.

Latest news from Investa:

"Hi Guys,

yes our ICO is ending soon. The crypto market is very bearish now and unfortunately we didnt hit even our soft cap, but in the interests of our loyal token holders and Investa core, we will continue to develop our products anyway! (using our own money to pay developers) It also means that we have to start small and grow organically.

A couple of other blockchain projects were super skeptical of our ability to even launch our products, but we now have these ready to go.   Its a shame that the market is so nervous about scams that it didn't give us a chance to fund our legitimate project, also due to the efforts of some well known community members to actively derail Investa ICO (for their own reasons). 

We have issued our first cards to a small group of INV token holders and will roll out in phases. 
We cant guarantee zero bugs or downtime, but we will be working to keep everything on track as we grow.
We are offering an incentive for our token holders to be the first to try our new Investa CardsPlease register for a card at https://ibittcard.com/   where you can also find card fees and terms.

This is our own site and is a sub brand of Investa. Cards can be issued and mailed within 10 days, but supplies are limited.
Our Investa bitcoin exchange is also in beta testing phase, which you can now see for yourselves.

Please contact us on telegram to get access to the beta test -  t.me/investacoLast few hours to get involved in our token sale, for those who want to sell some BTC / ETH and to Investa in the future! "
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 02:19:41 PM by EmoneyABC »

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

I just saw the exchange preview and want to share my opinion with you dear AltcoinsTalks members.

I'm really excited to be one of the first people who could look and use Investa exchange. Most important for an experienced trader are advanced charts and orders. My big compliments to Investa team for Tradingview charts integration. We all know and use them. I think TradingView has best charts available on the market.

There are two exchange view options: basic and advanced. They are both slightly different looking and the main difference is in the charts. In the basic view, there is a small basic chart with only basic functions for newbie traders. With bigger order history, pairs and order book. The advanced view was my choice because all functionality provided by TradingView is available there.

I haven't found a possibility to put stop order or limit order only simple buy and sell now orders. This is the first preview and I'm sure advanced orders will be implemented soon. If anybody from the team read this, please answer my question.Investa exchange looks good is easy to navigate and user-friendly. I had no problems to find my way. The website works fast and Investa team is actually working to secure everything. So as for now, I can't tell you anything about how safe Investa exchange is.

Looks like we will have another good exchange. Together with cards and ATM's Investa can add a lot of new members to the crypto world. This will be very cheap to use, easy to buy, manage and spend your cryptocurrencies everywhere using Investa services.

Here link to Investa preview video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjNHvTDuh58
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 02:19:23 PM by EmoneyABC »

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

Again great update from the Investa team on Medium.

Link to this article: https://medium.com/@investauk/investa-update-july-2018-d03788299e69

Latest news about development progress, exchange preview with photos, credit cards and many more. This is a very good start, I have to admit that Investa keeps delivering promises ahead of schedule. I like to see such a progress and keep asking myself what the price will be when iNV will be listed. With such a performance this token should be going up from the first day. I believe that there will be high demand for the token which is backed by such products. Finally a project with no delays. This is such a nice difference to hear great news frequently. Lately, I was bombarded with a storm of bad news, delays and even scams from my ICO investments portfolio which lose value almost every day.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

Hurry up and buy Investa token this weekend with huge bonus !!!

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

The investa team extended ICO until 31 July.

I fully support this decision and there was an announcement on the Telegram. Investa has now 30 more days to attract more investors. As for now, there was not much money coming in from small investors or Bitcointalk members. I think this 30 days makes no difference for people who already invested or even bounty hunters. Everybody has to wait a little longer for tokens but when more money flows in then the token would have a better price on the exchange, I think. If Investa rise enough then there will be no problem with development because they will have funds and can focus on the roadmap fulfillment.

This is nothing new that ICO's are extended or not funded enough (no soft cap) and closed lately. I think this is much better that Investa added one month and will try to reach the soft cap. We should support them and do the best to spread the word and find more investors. If there will be not enough money Investa would have only one option to announce ICO failure, give back funds and close fundraising. In this scenario, we will all lose. Try to help the Investa team to be fully funded. This can be anything, share Investa banner or ICO link, talk to people about Investa ICO. Not much effort and can give amazing results if there will be enough people willing to support and help. We need more discussion and buzz around Investa in this last 30 days.

Let's do our best to make this dream come true.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 08:25:47 PM by EmoneyABC »

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

New update from Investa team.

Dear Investa community,

We are pleased to announce our MVP exchange is live now for testing and bug fixing.  Please register and login at www.ibitt.co We expect to launch in a few weeks, after security auditing and testing.  Currency pairs are being finalised and operational procedures setup.We are also looking for a strategic advisor to join our team.

If you have a strong public profile and experience of blockchain tech, please get in touch.Investa

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Great project, but unfortunately no bounty campaign to join. Anyway I hope for the successful of this INVESTA project.

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

Great project, but unfortunately no bounty campaign to join. Anyway I hope for the successful of this INVESTA project.

Bounty was closed and iCO extended for 30 days until the end of this month. Thanks for your kind words and I hope you have looked into Investa ICO. They already started tokens distribution to ICO accounts. I have participated in bounty and already received my tokens. They started cards pre-orders and will issue them very short after iCO literally in weeks. Exchange preview and bug testing is ongoing and other products are developed. This all can give a lot confidence to investors. Investa is a great opportunnity and in this market conditions this can be very good buy.

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

Latest update from Investa team.

Quick update - Investa is pleased to offer iBitt debit cards to any of our INV token buyers.

Those who bought over 1,000 INV in our ICO can get a FREE iBitt card If bought less than 1k INV or have bounty, please see the pricing schedule here and place your card order https://ibittcard.com/

First cards have been delivered to our token buyers and reports are positive that they can be used at over 30m merchant locations worldwide.Crypto loading is working well and we look forward to enabling more crypto hodlers to seamlessly spend in the real world...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 04:16:59 AM by EmoneyABC »

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

Another update with great info from the Investa team. If you don't know this ICO I advise you do research quick and invest because ends in 7 days. The ICO is ongoing and they started already to deliver products. First investors already get their credit cards and left feedback that they work just amazing.

Here update from Investa:

Our iBitt card is just the first step in a line of products we are bringing to market.
We sidestepped the traditional ICO long lead times and just got on with building MVPs in parallel with raising funds
This means we have finished ahead of our roadmap and even before end of our ICO
This can give investors confidence in our project and demonstrates we are one of the only suppliers of live cards in the market today.
INV token price should also be boosted by the usage and volumes we expect on our iBitt exchange, when it formally launches in Chile within a few weeks. INV is fundamental to the running of the exchange so will be a strong driver of token demand.

Good times are ahead for Investa & our community

Offline furian

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1353
  • authpaper.io
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 31, 2019, 08:53:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
As everyone who is interested in cryptocurrency platforms knows, in these kinds of projects, security is the most important point that the owner of the platform is responsible for. That is a really good idea but its investors should be made feel themselves both relaxed and in safe.

██
       █████
      ███ ███
     ███   ███
    ███ ▄█▄ ███
  ▐███       ███▌
 ████▄█▀ ██████████▄
█████▀   ████████████
         ████   ████
         ███████████
         █████████▀
         ████