follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The impact of crypto on our lives  (Read 10279 times)

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2133
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:22:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: The impact of crypto on our lives
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2024, 12:40:35 PM »
Thank you for your advice. In order to draw digital images, I have been planning to buy an expensive graphics tablet for a long time, because now I paint mainly in oil on canvas, and then photograph these paintings for competitions. And without a graphics tablet, all digital categories pass me by. You're right, NFT is a way to make incredibly huge amounts of money, and I'm glad there's something like that these days.
It's a shame that the skills you have cannot be realized to the fullest due to limitations that cannot be avoided. Of course, this is not something that should be regretted because maybe there could be a solution before your goal of being able to have a graphics tablet can be realized. Because of the current NFT moment, it is a time that is eagerly awaited because one is afraid that the moment will pass.
Hopefully, the competition you take part in will generate funds to buy what you want, so that the skills you have can be channeled. Keep up the spirit, friend.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2024, 12:40:35 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15957
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:47:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2024, 03:17:26 PM »
Thank you for your advice. In order to draw digital images, I have been planning to buy an expensive graphics tablet for a long time, because now I paint mainly in oil on canvas, and then photograph these paintings for competitions. And without a graphics tablet, all digital categories pass me by. You're right, NFT is a way to make incredibly huge amounts of money, and I'm glad there's something like that these days.
I think ideas are more important than tools, although good tools will help you better. There are AI Art Generator tools that can effectively turn drawings into digital images, which you can refer to and apply to increase work efficiency and value of your work.

I believe that NFTs will gradually become a standard for intellectual property in the art sector. Then artists will be protected and focus on their creativity instead of suing to reclaim their legitimate benefits.

I would be pleased to refer to your works. If you have a link, please share it with us.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Jackie0012

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Last Active: January 25, 2024, 10:50:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Topic Starter Quick Poster First Post
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2024, 10:35:34 AM »
In this crypto market, I feel a mix of excitement and caution, hoping for personal opportunities while also looking forward to the broader, practical benefits of blockchain technology.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2024, 06:17:14 PM »
In this crypto market, I feel a mix of excitement and caution, hoping for personal opportunities while also looking forward to the broader, practical benefits of blockchain technology.
Well, at least this market gives you positive emotions related to investing. Opportunities and risks always exist in this market, I hope you get a lot of profits!
Please share your views about the crypto market to discuss.

And welcome to the AltcoinsTalks forum 🍾
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1493
  • Last Active: Today at 06:14:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2024, 06:30:42 PM »
Welcome to the forum mate! For me there are a lot of opportunities in crypto you just need to open your mind for every possibilities. Crypto helps me a lot specially during crisis but not really in any natural disaster like the super typhoon that hit us hard several times for some reasons. But crypto really really helps me and my family more than the day job I have.

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1542
  • Intraday its not mine
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 09:42:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2024, 06:51:40 PM »
Crypto changed my life but still have some regrets about what I did before if I had just one of the strong holders before when the price of Bitcoin was around $300 in the year 2014-2015 I'm sure I already have a house, until now I still hoping to buy a house where the source of the funds came from Crypto holdings.

I remember the year 2017 I was very stressed about my PC before I accidentally formatted my external hard drive that has lots of wallet backup with some mined coins like LTC and ETH. I tried to recover it and tried everything the bad thing that I did at that time was I formatted and installed Ubuntu OS I think it overwritten the space where my wallet is saved and now can't able to find all of these backups. I can't forget this experience of being dumb when I suddenly chose the external drive to install Ubuntu and my backups were all gone.  :'(
Tip box: bc1q5lhq6trmn0e3scncd3rn4203mltptue4m0nwfz

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 590
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 12:31:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2024, 08:20:37 PM »
Welcome to the forum mate! For me there are a lot of opportunities in crypto you just need to open your mind for every possibilities. Crypto helps me a lot specially during crisis but not really in any natural disaster like the super typhoon that hit us hard several times for some reasons. But crypto really really helps me and my family more than the day job I have.
For me the opportunities are more even in a period like this because of the bull market period. There are lots of good cooks out there that one can put their money on and hope for for good returns although the risk is very big but it still worth trying and I hope the bull season gives all of us here profits. Since the rise of cryptocurrency so many people have being freed from the claws of the central bank and high inflated fiat currency although the two plays and roles together but crypto is all better than the fiat when it comes to profits involvement.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2024, 08:20:37 PM »

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:35:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2024, 09:06:36 PM »
Crypto changed my life but still have some regrets about what I did before if I had just one of the strong holders before when the price of Bitcoin was around $300 in the year 2014-2015 I'm sure I already have a house, until now I still hoping to buy a house where the source of the funds came from Crypto holdings.

Good luck mate, everyone had regrets in our life.
I also have hold several coins in the past, but just hold and sell when I think I have gained profit.
Maybe If I hold BTC, ETH at 2014 until now, I will be a rich people.
But There is fear and greed there.
Many negative issues against crypto at the past.
Crypto has changed my life, I have other income and can fulfill my needs.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 11:04:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2024, 10:08:58 PM »
As long as we can optimize ourselves in the crypto space, crypto is actually very helpful for us, this is really very valuable. However, how valuable it is will depend on ourselves, how prepared we are in the crypto space is very determining. Because we can't do it if we are left behind just because we are joining in without wanting to learn about the process we go through. Because basically, as you said, crypto is never free from risk. However, crypto also provides various benefits that can make us truly appreciate our efforts in the crypto space.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1794
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:42:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2024, 04:16:05 AM »

~

l crypto is never free from risk. However, crypto also provides various benefits that can make us truly appreciate our efforts in the crypto space.

everything has risks, in all aspects of life.  Especially when investing and doing business.  Our role as humans is to seek knowledge to reduce these risks.
Crypto space is very profitable but also very risky.
We must be able to maximize our time in investing. 
And look for experience and expertise in this matter. 
Crypto has provided many benefits for my life,
I have gained profits from trading, investing, saving and holding to staking.

Offline fruktik

• Activity: 682
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 08:31:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter Quick Poster Search
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2024, 07:20:43 AM »
And what benefits do you expect? Can you describe your vision on this matter in more detail? If you do this, then it will be easier for all of us to help you overcome your doubts.

I understand that you haven’t been in this field for very long, have you? If this is the case, then naturally it would not hurt to study in more detail the many aspects associated with cryptocurrencies. Only after this will your doubts disappear, and they will be replaced by expectations.

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 884
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 11:53:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2024, 05:16:20 PM »
I think ideas are more important than tools, although good tools will help you better. There are AI Art Generator tools that can effectively turn drawings into digital images, which you can refer to and apply to increase work efficiency and value of your work.

I believe that NFTs will gradually become a standard for intellectual property in the art sector. Then artists will be protected and focus on their creativity instead of suing to reclaim their legitimate benefits.

I would be pleased to refer to your works. If you have a link, please share it with us.

Yes, I have recently got acquainted with AI generators. Funny things. I tried Krea.ai.

I have made several NFTs based on my paintings, but NFT platforms auditory do not need a traditional format, but a collection format with a digital artworks. I couldn't create such images because I didn’t have a graphics tablet, but yesterday I ordered it and it’s already on its way to me.

Here is my insta:
https://www.instagram.com/ruslankoros.art/
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 09:33:41 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2024, 11:53:28 PM »
everything has risks, in all aspects of life.  Especially when investing and doing business.  Our role as humans is to seek knowledge to reduce these risks.
Crypto space is very profitable but also very risky.
We must be able to maximize our time in investing. 
And look for experience and expertise in this matter. 
Crypto has provided many benefits for my life,
I have gained profits from trading, investing, saving and holding to staking.
At least you are very lucky to be able to enjoy it all because until now there are still people learning from cryptocurrency and technology will continue to develop, so it is true what you say: you have to keep learning new things to keep getting better results. So far, cryptocurrency has also provided many very useful results, so to this day I still really like cryptocurrency.

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2024, 08:22:48 AM »
I remember the year 2017 I was very stressed about my PC before I accidentally formatted my external hard drive that has lots of wallet backup with some mined coins like LTC and ETH. I tried to recover it and tried everything the bad thing that I did at that time was I formatted and installed Ubuntu OS I think it overwritten the space where my wallet is saved and now can't able to find all of these backups. I can't forget this experience of being dumb when I suddenly chose the external drive to install Ubuntu and my backups were all gone.  :'(
This story is very touching and the consequences are so fatal that it moved me.
I'm also sure that you are an expert miner in all things cryptocurrency such as Ethereum and Litecoin.
I also assume you have a lot of Ethereum and Litecoin coins, definitely more than hundreds of coins, now you just have to be patient and this will be a valuable experience for you.

I have seen the impact of cryptocurrency in your life and this is something that is difficult for me to accept, it is very sad and surprising. :-[
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2024, 07:29:14 PM »

My condolences for that unpleasant experience with your LTC and ETH. Perhaps at that time, writing private keys and seed phrases was not as popular as it is now, or at least we did not invest a few dollars to buy a USB for private keys.

I believe everything has meaning in our lives, including regrets. We cannot go back to the past, but we can move forward to find opportunities and profits!

I couldn't create such images because I didn’t have a graphics tablet, but yesterday I ordered it and it’s already on its way to me.

Here is my insta:
https://www.instagram.com/ruslankoros.art/
A great decision, I hope the graphics tablet will help you unlock your full creativity and generate a good income in this market, as NFTs become more and more popular and useful.

Wish you will have many Followers on Instagram ⭐️