follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin  (Read 16044 times)

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:36:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Future of Bitcoin
« Reply #315 on: May 03, 2024, 08:07:42 PM »
To all those who have always bought bitcoin , it is something that is very natural to be filled with patience, many have been waiting for bitcoin to rise, even when it reached $73k everyone was excited because they said it would probably reach $100k, the market operated It is uncertain, we do not know when bitcoin will rise and we do not know What the impact will be on the world, but it is very good that everyone is prepared to receive good news if they have known how to have the patience to save bitcoin, so in this case I what What I recommend is, if you have guided bitcoins for quite some time, why not hold on a little longer? that's my advice.
Don't forget, bitcoin is as highly manipulative as possible. If we are talking about beginners (my advice is to observe the situation from the outside), if we are talking about experienced users - I think they know what to do/not to do, etc. + Don't forget the cyclicality of the market, history +/- always repeats itself, so don't forget what happened 5 years ago. Situations sometimes happen 1 in 1.

P.S. Better, listen to no one and make your own decisions without passing the buck to others.  8)

Well you are right, what happened is that as you say, bitcoin is cyclical, and that is how it begins, I personally say that bitcoin has a 4-year cycle for it to rise in price, until now it has complied, there is a new ATH, and until now it has remained that way, of course, I have not seen an effect from the ETFs, I have not yet seen the Halviong effect and we still have to wait if the 4-year effect occurs in 2025 that it is fulfilled so that the price can rise, that is something that we must wait, but I think that if it can happen, in fact it will happen, my doubt is, it could be this year or the next, so it is a matter of waiting, Have patience for these things.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #315 on: May 03, 2024, 08:07:42 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1550
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 07:17:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #316 on: May 04, 2024, 07:25:05 PM »
If you feel Bitcoin is too expensive to buy, it's best to buy it according to your ability or according to the funds you have. Because in the next few years, the price of bitcoin will be more expensive than today. buy while you can and it's still cheap, because the price of bitcoin will probably be more than $100K

Everyone can buy Bitcoin according to his saved cash and there is no burden or force of investment on any person until he makes the decision of buying by himself. Decrease and increase can happen anytime but I think in future there will be more inflation and you will also be not able to buy Bitcoin at that So if you have some money then buy it now as in future the price will be higher.

Just put a little amount which you can easily manage but if you don't have any money then don't think to take money from others to invest in bitcoin because that will become a burden for you and you will not be able to enjoy your Bitcoin investment.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1518
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:44:37 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #317 on: May 04, 2024, 11:26:29 PM »
If you feel Bitcoin is too expensive to buy, it's best to buy it according to your ability or according to the funds you have. Because in the next few years, the price of bitcoin will be more expensive than today. buy while you can and it's still cheap, because the price of bitcoin will probably be more than $100K

Everyone can buy Bitcoin according to his saved cash and there is no burden or force of investment on any person until he makes the decision of buying by himself. Decrease and increase can happen anytime but I think in future there will be more inflation and you will also be not able to buy Bitcoin at that So if you have some money then buy it now as in future the price will be higher.

Just put a little amount which you can easily manage but if you don't have any money then don't think to take money from others to invest in bitcoin because that will become a burden for you and you will not be able to enjoy your Bitcoin investment.
I agree with your opinion, if you want to buy bitcoin for the future, then you should buy it when the price is still low. but currently the price of bitcoin is high. Maybe at the end of next year we will experience a bearish season, at that time you can buy bitcoin at its lowest point and hold for the long term. because the price of bitcoin will be more expensive in the future.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1345
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:25:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #318 on: May 05, 2024, 10:25:28 AM »

Just put a little amount which you can easily manage but if you don't have any money then don't think to take money from others to invest in bitcoin because that will become a burden for you and you will not be able to enjoy your Bitcoin investment.
I agree with your opinion, if you want to buy bitcoin for the future, then you should buy it when the price is still low. but currently the price of bitcoin is high. Maybe at the end of next year we will experience a bearish season, at that time you can buy bitcoin at its lowest point and hold for the long term. because the price of bitcoin will be more expensive in the future.
Unfortunately, at this time low prices still cannot be obtained, current market conditions still make the price of bitcoin have the potential to rise, there must be bad news circulating so that it will cause the price of bitcoin in the market to fall further and have a bad influence on traders who are starting to panic and sell their assets at cheap prices.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #319 on: May 05, 2024, 11:05:45 AM »
You're right. Current price is quite expensive but it doesn't mean we are impossible to take profits. If we just invest for a short term, it is okay to buy now. But for the long term holding, it is better to wait for the next bearish season. Just keep the funds for buying in 2026-2027, it is probably the time for bearish season. Not sure whether the price will be higher in 2028-2029 but if there is no change, the scheme will remain the same as the current season.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 04:12:12 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #320 on: May 05, 2024, 04:35:10 PM »
The bitcoin technology is in our hands, we have the right  of making decision on how we want to have its impact on our lives, if we go by in the continuation for its adoption, then its going to be sustainable for us to use, but when people are not supporting the use of the technology and there is no increasing rate of adoption over the coin, then it may not be as that easy for us to see it getting to the right peak it could have attained if there were more bids for adoption, so we determine the future and how it stays to remain relevant through our adoption.
For now only people who have high confidence in Bitcoin are interested in adopting Bitcoin because some people think Bitcoin is too expensive even though Bitcoin has great potential to reach the price of $100k.
The potential for Bitcoin's price to become more expensive than today will always be there, as you said Bitcoin has the potential to reach a price of $100K. Maybe that could happen this year, possibly in Q4 this year. So if you still have bitcoin, you should hold it and if you have free funds, you should buy more bitcoin.
Everyone has their own predictions and purchase targets if I'm not interested in buying Bitcoin now, maybe later in 2026 after the Altcoin season ends.
Even if Bitcoin goes to $100k I won't regret not buying it, I think it will go below $50k but this is just a prediction and I don't know when that will be.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1126
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #321 on: May 06, 2024, 03:50:06 AM »
You're right. Current price is quite expensive but it doesn't mean we are impossible to take profits. If we just invest for a short term, it is okay to buy now. But for the long term holding, it is better to wait for the next bearish season. Just keep the funds for buying in 2026-2027, it is probably the time for bearish season. Not sure whether the price will be higher in 2028-2029 but if there is no change, the scheme will remain the same as the current season.

Depends on the beliefs of a person. If someone believes that Bitcoin is going to go to $100k and above in the next couple of years, they shouldn't hesitate to buy at the current range because even then they would earn good profit. But if someone believes it isn't going to go that far, they shouldn't invest and should wait for the bear market to buy and hold until the next bull run if that is what they want.

A wise trader would never leave an opportunity, and as per the history of Bitcoin, we are at a position where a bull run is yet to come. So if someone has extra money, they should do DCA and hold and wait for the bull run. In case it doesn't happen and market crashes, they will still have funds left to buy more.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #321 on: May 06, 2024, 03:50:06 AM »

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1112
  • Last Active: Today at 07:23:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #322 on: May 06, 2024, 01:20:15 PM »
Everyone has their own predictions and purchase targets if I'm not interested in buying Bitcoin now, maybe later in 2026 after the Altcoin season ends.
Even if Bitcoin goes to $100k I won't regret not buying it, I think it will go below $50k but this is just a prediction and I don't know when that will be.
I think depend on personal expectation behind bitcoin potential will raise to $100k or not, but many people have buy back bitcoin to prepare bitcoin will up one day later to $100k because right now bitcoin get dominance in market than altcoin.

Difficult to see altcoin season because market more dominance by investor keep holding and investing in bitcoin.
Has possibility with bitcoin going down under $50k but its need bigger bad news to make people panic for selling their bitcoin, if progress always has good news I think difficult bitcoin will down under $50k

Offline Muneeb22

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1998
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 07:28:13 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #323 on: May 06, 2024, 06:40:19 PM »
The future of the Bitcoin is very good and this will go high so much in future, The price of the BTC is high this time but still the halving is not make any effect on the market but i hope soon the market will go high and that time i hope the BTC will touches easily $100K and also the other coins will go high at that time becasue the price of the BTC will move upside and the investors again will start to buy the BTC and also start trading in it.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1465
  • Last Active: Today at 06:40:23 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #324 on: May 06, 2024, 06:45:16 PM »
We can actually choose to buy through DCAing. So we can still be able to maximize our profits in the next bullrun. For me buying at the current price is I think quite lower compared to buying in the future. Just try to look at the chart of  Bitcoin at all timeframe you can see that it's rallying upwards so regardless of strategies we are using we can still take profits from it.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:36:46 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #325 on: May 06, 2024, 11:11:59 PM »
We can actually choose to buy through DCAing. So we can still be able to maximize our profits in the next bullrun. For me buying at the current price is I think quite lower compared to buying in the future. Just try to look at the chart of  Bitcoin at all timeframe you can see that it's rallying upwards so regardless of strategies we are using we can still take profits from it.

You are right, buying and saving through the DCA method is the best option, however when we are looking for more fun we know that we can do many things, wait for the next upward trend, something that we have to assume, at least 4 years. that is all that has always been established until now, because every 4 years we see a growth of bitcoin, of course we are always going to define things as they are, because based on what we can do we can bathe in the fact that almost We all want to have more bitcoins as time goes by and this is something that will mean Savings for the future , so the DCA method is not bad at all.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1250
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 04:54:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #326 on: May 07, 2024, 10:24:33 AM »
1,750,000 Bitcoin wallets have been inactive for more than 10 years - they collectively contain 1,798,681 BTC worth $120 billion. Some wallets periodically wake up and transfer coins to other addresses or exchanges.

For example: "A wallet that has been inactive for over 10 years woke up and transferred all 687 BTC ($43.9 million) to another address."

User Link: https://blockstream.info/address/15WZNLACuvcDrrBL2btDErJggnaMQtHh5G bought the coins on January 12, 2014, when the price was $917 per 1 BTC.

░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██