follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?  (Read 16581 times)

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:17:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2024, 10:42:20 PM »
Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?.
One thing you have to understand about Bitcoin is that investing or buying Bitcoin doesn't have to be 1 BTC. You can make purchases regardless of the nominal amount you have and allow it to be invested with an amount that you can truly afford to lose. In this case, you can also make purchases using the DCA system. then you can accumulate the defense whenever and whatever capital you have and there is no limit to that except for the minimum purchase limit on the market and even then it is usually only a few dollars. and in my opinion, if you are a beginner, of course it is visible to the juice of Bitcoin insted of altcoins. No matter how interesting the altcoins offer, especially hypecoins and coins from new projects, it would be better if you still choose Bitcoin as your initial investment in cryptocurrency. Everything contains risks, but Bitcoin has a lower risk compared to alt coins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2024, 10:42:20 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1015
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 01:22:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2024, 11:13:44 PM »
Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?.
Take note that you do not have to buy 1 BTC, and you can buy the worth that you can afford, this is the reason why people use dca strategy to accumulate BTC's. Buying a coin because it is cheaper in price is not a smart thing to do, have you considered if it has use cases that can sustain it or if it is built on just hype and short term growth. In short, when you want to purchase a coin, look beyond its price, there are other more important factors to consider.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2024, 11:47:08 PM »
Take note that you do not have to buy 1 BTC, and you can buy the worth that you can afford, this is the reason why people use dca strategy to accumulate BTC's. Buying a coin because it is cheaper in price is not a smart thing to do, have you considered if it has use cases that can sustain it or if it is built on just hype and short term growth. In short, when you want to purchase a coin, look beyond its price, there are other more important factors to consider.
True. It is no need to buy 1 BTC, we can buy Bitcoin with small amount of money. We even can buy Bitcoin with $5-$10 in certain exchanges. As far as I know, the minimum number of Bitcoin to buy is about 0.0001 BTC. I'm pretty sure everyone can buy Bitcoin, there is no reason to say the Bitcoin price is too expensive to buy.

Well, to get good number of Bitcoin, we must understand when the right time to buy Bitcoin. The bearish season is the best time to buy Bitcoin since the price of Bitcoin drops significantly. But during this bullish season, we must be careful to buy Bitcoin because they are probably in the peak of its price.

Offline Ryu_Ar1

• Activity: 719
  • Last Active: April 19, 2024, 11:42:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Signature Avatar Karma Good
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2024, 12:37:49 AM »
Questions like this always happen when bitcoin is on the rise and when there are tons of newbies showing up and I guess the answer would still be the same.
Bitcoin is still very much worth buying. Many rely on the price in this case but they don't pay attention to the plan because in the end if their plan is far enough away maybe even for the next few years actually when looking at the current price it is still very worthy and worth it to buy because after all our goal is not for the short term.

It must be the way of thinking that happens in this case because bitcoin is expensive we can only collect a few bitcoins with the amount of money we have but in the end things like that will also be refuted by several strategies such as DCA that are carried out.
This will be much more helpful when prices are like now because in the end we are also not required to buy 1 bitcoin at a time so that if we do implement purchases by installments little by little (DCA) Even if the price is $40k more like now we will also still be very comfortable buying because the goal is for a longer term.

Offline OcTradism

• Activity: 713
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: January 29, 2024, 03:15:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma Signature Avatar
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2024, 02:39:28 AM »
Questions like this always happen when bitcoin is on the rise and when there are tons of newbies showing up and I guess the answer would still be the same.
Bitcoin is still very much worth buying. Many rely on the price in this case but they don't pay attention to the plan because in the end if their plan is far enough away maybe even for the next few years actually when looking at the current price it is still very worthy and worth it to buy because after all our goal is not for the short term.
With each Bitcoin's 4-year cycle and its big bull run, many people will change from outsiders to become newbies in Bitcoin market. They will ask this question which repeatedly appear many times.

"Is Bitcoin expensive now for me to buy?"

The fact is an asset is always expensive for one person if the person does not have belief in future of that asset. Bitcoin was expensive when its price was a few cents, few dollars, some hundred dollars and even $20,000. In 2022, when it was exchanged with price about $16,000 it still was considered as expensive with many people.

Now, with price about $42,000, is it expensive?

Next months, when it reclaims the $69,000 all time high, will price like $42,000 be considered as expensive?

The year chart shows you can get profit by buying and holding some years.
https://charts.bitbo.io/yearly-candles/

It must be the way of thinking that happens in this case because bitcoin is expensive we can only collect a few bitcoins with the amount of money we have but in the end things like that will also be refuted by several strategies such as DCA that are carried out.
Dollar Cost Averaging is a good strategy for investment. Because you will not have to mind about short term changes in the market, fuds and more.
https://dcabtc.com/
https://costavg.com/
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2024, 03:19:19 AM »
Greetings to everyone.

As the crypto market continues to grow, we often observe its impact on all the tokens currently in operation. Due to the promotion and trend of these digital currencies, non-enthusiasts have begun to show interest, making purchases to profit for themselves or for other reasons that matter to them.

As a non-crypto enthusiast hearing about Bitcoin and others for the first time, I chose to get involved by making a few purchases, knowing fully well that the price of Bitcoin is high and my funds won't go a long way in terms of price difference.

You should know that whatever you do to invest here in the crypto space depends on your hands and decisions, dude. Why would you pass on the decision of choosing what to do to others if, in the end, you will benefit and suffer?

Then one more thing: if you buy a bitcoin, you can tell if it is really expensive, but you know yourself that you can buy a bitcoin even if you only have a small amount of money. You probably won't be a full member at your rank here if you don't know that. And for sure, you also know what you should do as an investor in the crypto community field.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1627
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 09:17:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2024, 03:50:56 AM »
~
Can I ask you OP? How much is this "little amount" that you're saying? 5$? 10$? 20$?
You can buy Bitcoin in whatever amount you have. You can buy it even if you only have a dollar, but of course, there are some cons to it. Technically, you can buy Bitcoin even if you only have a single dollar in your exchange wallet.

I remember the time when I only had $20 in my exchange wallet, I used that small amount to buy Bitcoins and use them for trading. That's the first time (and last time) I bought Bitcoin using my own money (not from signature campaign earnings. I tried to buy Bitcoins as well with an even smaller amount, but I can't transfer it because of the transaction fees.

Don't look at the current price OP. Some investors thought that Bitcoin when its price was $1000 already is expensive for them. Later on, they regretted their decision. Don't be like them OP. If you have the money, just buy it. Buying, and just holding it is a good strategy already. Of course, buying Bitcoin at a lower price is a plus, but don't let that kind of mindset hinder you from buying Bitcoins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2024, 03:50:56 AM »

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 464
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2024, 02:09:24 PM »
Greetings to everyone.

Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?

If by little amount you mean your all your savings, then hell no. Crypto investment is very risky and you could lose all your funds, I'd advise that you invest your spare cash only. Also, I'd advise you invest in Bitcoin rather than altcoins. There are many shitty projects and you might end commiting your funds into a fake project. This is the best time to buy Bitcoin and you don't need to have all the money in the world to invest. Use DCA and be accumulating gradually while you wait for the bull season to take profit.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2024, 09:15:17 PM »
Greetings to everyone.

Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?

If by little amount you mean your all your savings, then hell no. Crypto investment is very risky and you could lose all your funds, I'd advise that you invest your spare cash only. Also, I'd advise you invest in Bitcoin rather than altcoins. There are many shitty projects and you might end commiting your funds into a fake project. This is the best time to buy Bitcoin and you don't need to have all the money in the world to invest. Use DCA and be accumulating gradually while you wait for the bull season to take profit.

I think invest in top coins is better than invest in new coins. I agree with you better invest in spare cash only.
If we feel bitcoin is too expensive, we  can buy in other, such as XRP, TRX etc.
It's more cheap.
Use DCA is good idea, it's useful and can help manage the risk.
But It's up to your comfortable and confidential.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2024, 09:43:54 PM »
I think invest in top coins is better than invest in new coins. I agree with you better invest in spare cash only.
If we feel bitcoin is too expensive, we  can buy in other, such as XRP, TRX etc.
It's more cheap.
Use DCA is good idea, it's useful and can help manage the risk.
But It's up to your comfortable and confidential.
Absolutely, mate. Investing in top coins must be the priority. They have been in the market for a long time and proven as good coins that have good development. If they don't have good development, they won't be a part of the top coins. So, we can be quite optimistic to invest in top coins because they are trustable. However, we still need to do some research or analysis to choose the best among them. The top altcoins with cheap prices are good, but make sure they have good fundamentals and have good news lately.

Using DCA method is okay as long as you can understand it well. Or you can use other ways that you assume more effective.

Diversifying assets while investing in Bitcoin is a nice idea. There are many people who use this way to optimize the chance for profits.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:01:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2024, 01:25:54 AM »
~snip~
Diversifying assets while investing in Bitcoin is a nice idea. There are many people who use this way to optimize the chance for profits.

Absolutely right, diversifying asset in many coins is good way to gain profit and reduce the loss.
I have bought bitcoin and several coins, with different projects.
Such as gaming project, platform, web3, metha, defi etc.
We didn't which will soar at bullish season.
Just try and spread our fund in crypto investment.
Hopefully will gain big profit.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1127
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 08:36:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2024, 04:28:41 AM »

To buy BTC, we need a large amount of money, that is, we cannot buy BTC with a small amount at all, because in this regard we will make a negligible profit. I mean, if BTC goes up to 1k of dollars or 3kof dollars in a day then it can make us a profit of 30 to 75 dollars only, so we should take a huge amount of profit from altcoin then we will be able to buy BTC, that is, by investing in altcoin. Learn how to make as much money as possible from altcoin first.

BTC has a very best coin as fundamentals and by it's volume they can never give us loss but for buying BTC we need a good amount because BTC always take time to give you profit and it is the best way for making yourself really rich as others.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 466
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 01:23:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2024, 04:47:44 AM »

BTC has a very best coin as fundamentals and by it's volume they can never give us loss but for buying BTC we need a good amount because BTC always take time to give you profit and it is the best way for making yourself really rich as others.

Some Bitcoin enthusiasts also believe that purchasing Bitcoin gradually is beneficial for small investors who may lack the necessary resources for a substantial investment. Which is literally similar to building a house, knowing fully well that you don't have all the resources but you choose to take things bit by bit.
What's your take on that?.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline Thyplaymaker

• Activity: 466
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:49:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Good Poll Voter
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2024, 09:02:27 PM »

Some Bitcoin enthusiasts also believe that purchasing Bitcoin gradually is beneficial for small investors who may lack the necessary resources for a substantial investment. Which is literally similar to building a house, knowing fully well that you don't have all the resources but you choose to take things bit by bit.
What's your take on that?.
Yeah is not compulsory that you must start your investment with one bitcoin and all that. Instead you could accumulate some quantities you can afford irrespective to your financial stats. That DCA strategies is always encouraging for most people who can afford 1 BTC instead they focus on accumulating more quantities of bitcoin and as time goes on you would see yourself growing. Without even knowing when you would start affording 1 BTC even more than  ;D

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1674
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 11:32:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2024, 11:58:54 PM »
Yeah is not compulsory that you must start your investment with one bitcoin and all that. Instead you could accumulate some quantities you can afford irrespective to your financial stats. That DCA strategies is always encouraging for most people who can afford 1 BTC instead they focus on accumulating more quantities of bitcoin and as time goes on you would see yourself growing. Without even knowing when you would start affording 1 BTC even more than  ;D
It is not mandatory but also does not prohibit how much someone wants to buy Bitcoin, only adjusted to their financial capabilities.
There are many whales who start buying a lot of Bitcoin, but this is done gradually or called the DCA strategy, as you already said.

No one regrets buying Bitcoin at the beginning and holding it for a long period of time.
It will continue to grow and see how the price of Bitcoin increases tremendously.

Halving signals we are close to the upcoming Big Bullish.
The halving is about to happen in April 2024 and this is the beginning of all the bulls that will happen.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG