follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Which memecoin has come through for you recently?  (Read 2592 times)

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Which memecoin has come through for you recently?
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2024, 05:59:47 PM »
The memecoin that can change my economic life is Dogecoin because Dogecoin gives me many profits many times over, and now the one that gives me profits is BONK. I am currently saving and trading these two coins, currently Dogecoin has not had any movement and is even getting worse and BONK is currently halving, this is my opportunity to make a profit, even if little by little. I'm not interested in other memecoins yet because of limited assets, but if I had a lot of assets I would keep Solona.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2024, 05:59:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1119
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:57:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2024, 06:23:33 PM »
I can't remember when the last time earned much profitable trough meemcoins, actually I am so excited with investing in meme coins but right now difficult to find which one profitable meme coins. Last time I invested with Burrd meme coin with Solana network and price suddenly pump, I sold all and got lucky because that meme coins price drop significant and I don't know has second chance re investing and Burrd meme coins will back to the higher price?

By the way any one here has channel list about new meme coins launching? I think large profitable when investing with meme coins although small capital than invest top altcoin need large capital.
please sent me your channel information if you have  :)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2927
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:45:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2024, 01:16:03 AM »
The memecoin that can change my economic life is Dogecoin because Dogecoin gives me many profits many times over, and now the one that gives me profits is BONK. I am currently saving and trading these two coins, currently Dogecoin has not had any movement and is even getting worse and BONK is currently halving, this is my opportunity to make a profit, even if little by little. I'm not interested in other memecoins yet because of limited assets, but if I had a lot of assets I would keep Solona.
The crypto market is flooded with memecoins after the success of Doge, but I'm only interested in Doge. Shib, Pepe, Bonk are also attractive but I cannot predict their crazy growth in the short term, while Doge has a very long price history to be able to analyze and DCA during the crypto winter.

Currently Shib wants to become Layer-2 for Ethereum, while Pepe is no longer famous, Bonk is being promoted thanks to Airdrop on Sagaphone, I'm still waiting for Doge's return thanks to Elon Musk!

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2024, 08:23:02 AM »
Actually, when you have an experience like that, it is because you are lucky, but when you are in the position of those who have just entered meme coin and bought it at a high price, of course they will not be able to have an experience like you because just entering meme coin, the price has collapsed and is stuck. At high prices, I think there is no altcoin that will always give you a profit, and I am more confident in the angel of luck being on your side.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15918
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:25:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2024, 06:23:16 PM »
The crypto market is flooded with memecoins after the success of Doge, but I'm only interested in Doge. Shib, Pepe, Bonk are also attractive but I cannot predict their crazy growth in the short term, while Doge has a very long price history to be able to analyze and DCA during the crypto winter.

Currently Shib wants to become Layer-2 for Ethereum, while Pepe is no longer famous, Bonk is being promoted thanks to Airdrop on Sagaphone, I'm still waiting for Doge's return thanks to Elon Musk!
I also invested in DOGE, SHIB and AKITA in July 2021 and received some profit from them in November 2021. Although it was not possible to x100 accounts like early investors in memecoins, the profits about 30-50% is enough for me to be satisfied with the investment for 4-5 months.

Although I don't like the appearance and disappearance of many memecoins in the market, they are like scam projects, but actually memecoins are very interesting and potential for a small investment, for me it is $10-20, like a lottery ticket.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 727
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:18:02 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2024, 02:53:55 AM »
It's not too much though but looking at the current BTC and major altcoins trends, I think looking into potential memecoin can do some magic and keep one afloat before the bullrun but of course it's not a financial advise.
I know that memecoin is the cryptocurrency who has the highest potential ROI. Because of this, many people are getting hyped to invest in this coin. But we have to accept the fact that the higher the reward, the higher the risk; and it is true to memecoin. I know that there are memecoin who succeed that accumulated billions of marketcap but we have to understand that this type of coin has no promises. I know that we are currently in the bullish market but I think you should think it again.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1677
  • Last Active: Today at 04:33:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2024, 03:11:09 AM »
If I said I was $50,000 ahead on doge I would be lying.

I made close to $85,000 on doge.

I still have some and I am waiting on it again.

It is by far the best of the meme’s.

If I had sold doge perfectly I would have made over 350,000 but my hands were weak I sold most at 20-30 cents as it was rising.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2024, 03:11:09 AM »

Online Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1345
  • Last Active: Today at 12:54:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2024, 04:46:56 AM »
If I said I was $50,000 ahead on doge I would be lying.

I made close to $85,000 on doge.

I still have some and I am waiting on it again.

It is by far the best of the meme’s.

If I had sold doge perfectly I would have made over 350,000 but my hands were weak I sold most at 20-30 cents as it was rising.
Yeah you have to wait a little longer and indeed Dogecoin has very good price movements, in the past Dogecoin was still very easy to get and now it seems difficult because the price is already high, wait for the bull run that will come in the near future and you can sell it at a high price.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1106
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:04:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2024, 06:23:59 AM »

It's not too much though but looking at the current BTC and major altcoins trends, I think looking into potential memecoin can do some magic and keep one afloat before the bullrun but of course it's not a financial advise.
Of course Pump and dump coins is always bringing Magic but like what magic means it is a trick that we have tend to believe when we were young but now that we are mature enough to understand that we are being fooled.

If you happen to know how to find the becoming trend meme coins then you are good but how can you find them? if does then please give us update so we can put ours as well.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1468
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:44:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2024, 03:35:09 PM »
I still like dogecoin and shib, if you asked which meme coins I like. I have several of both in my wallet and I have set sell order in my exchange wallet. Be cause meme coins are just hype, it's very fast to pump and dump. We should anticipate first, if we want invest in meme coins.
When you like these two coins, then that is your choice, and of course no one forces you to choose which meme coin you should like, but you have to remember that memecoin has a higher risk than bitcoin. If you have a lot of money for trading, then you have to be smart in dividing capital so that not all the assets you own are just for Dogecoin and Shiba Inu.

That's right bro, memecoins are very risky just relying on hype and FOMO.  That's why when I bought I immediately set a sell target, because I was worried about getting trapped in high prices.  It's going to be a long wait.
 Dogecoin and shib, two popular memecoins.  But don't buy in large quantities, this is very risky.
hype and fomo are a compact pair of situations when paired with coin memes,
I think coin memes are not for the long term, but for an instant if they reach a peak the price can be 100% or even more if it has decreased immediately release all memes
the coins you own, because of the address, your funds will be held for a long time and may even disappear or  maybe dead coin

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1141
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 02:38:26 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2024, 05:40:19 PM »

Of course Pump and dump coins is always bringing Magic but like what magic means it is a trick that we have tend to believe when we were young but now that we are mature enough to understand that we are being fooled.

If you happen to know how to find the becoming trend meme coins then you are good but how can you find them? if does then please give us update so we can put ours as well.
Finding memecoins that will bring me a lot of profit is a stroke of luck, because it's very difficult to find memecoins that can really become the next hype.

I remember during Solana season for example, there were so many memecoins on the solana network and most of them brought losses and only a few could be profitable.

I personally don't know how to find memecoins that really have potential, so my question is the same as yours.  :D

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 810
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 05:48:26 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2024, 03:56:19 PM »
To be honest, after Pepe Coin became successful and raised a large amount of money, there were many embarrassed communities that said that Pepe Coin was shit. Until now, others have maintained that the PEPE coin is just a piece of sh*t. But surprisingly, despite the amount of criticism, more and more exchanges have shown interest in listing Pepe Coin on their respective platforms.

Isn't that surprising? What does that mean? That means more and more people want to have holdings of Pepe coins because they believe that they can keep up with the market in the upcoming bull run, and I am one of those who also believe in this, honestly speaking.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2024, 04:18:34 PM »
To be honest, after Pepe Coin became successful and raised a large amount of money, there were many embarrassed communities that said that Pepe Coin was shit. Until now, others have maintained that the PEPE coin is just a piece of sh*t. But surprisingly, despite the amount of criticism, more and more exchanges have shown interest in listing Pepe Coin on their respective platforms.

Isn't that surprising? What does that mean? That means more and more people want to have holdings of Pepe coins because they believe that they can keep up with the market in the upcoming bull run, and I am one of those who also believe in this, honestly speaking.
Investing in meme coin is just like sports betting, sometimes, you just have to bet against the general opinions of people, for sometimes, even the greater number of people are wrong in their general opinion..
I myself missed a lot of opportunities in this crypto space due to listening and acting based on the opinions of the general public..
I knew about doge coin when it's worth nothing, the general public called it shit, I listened and never bought it.
I knew about Shiba inu at their nothing stage, people called it shit, I listened and never bought it.
I knew about pepe, floki and so many others that did well, people called meme coins in general shit, and I listened and never bought any, but with time now, I've come to realise how foolished I've been, and I tend to correct that going forward, as I have started adding some meme coins with good potentials to my portfolio, talking about meme coins like COQ inu, CoconutChicken (CCC), this two I've bought, and still looking to buy many others with good potentials for the coming bull run.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Online Cryptsafe

• Activity: 845
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 12:56:03 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2024, 05:35:29 PM »

Investing in meme coin is just like sports betting, sometimes, you just have to bet against the general opinions of people, for sometimes, even the greater number of people are wrong in their general opinion..
I myself missed a lot of opportunities in this crypto space due to listening and acting based on the opinions of the general public..
I knew about doge coin when it's worth nothing, the general public called it shit, I listened and never bought it.
I knew about Shiba inu at their nothing stage, people called it shit, I listened and never bought it.
I knew about pepe, floki and so many others that did well, people called meme coins in general shit, and I listened and never bought any, but with time now, I've come to realise how foolished I've been, and I tend to correct that going forward, as I have started adding some meme coins with good potentials to my portfolio, talking about meme coins like COQ inu, CoconutChicken (CCC), this two I've bought, and still looking to buy many others with good potentials for the coming bull run.

I had similar experiences too, though I was skeptical of the whole setting and was not convinced about it. Sometimes the risk just makes you not give it more thought and see how the result unfolds.I dared to look into Safemoon, and when it launched, I can attest that it was a thing of merriment for me, but I ignored Shiba Inu and the rest of the others, as you have mentioned.  It turned out that those I ignored are still much more informed now than the safemoon. Although i sold and make cool profit from Safemoon, I also hodled some, which are just worthless now.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: Today at 09:02:26 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2024, 05:47:01 PM »
The most famous meme coin is Dogecoin. The next best performing meme coin is Shiba Inu. Perhaps the time for the active growth of these coins has already passed, but I added a little to both of them. Perhaps all is not lost yet.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀