follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Are you holding EOS?  (Read 3870 times)

Offline Davidjones

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 33
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 28, 2018, 12:29:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
Are you holding EOS?
« on: September 22, 2018, 10:06:07 PM »
EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Are you holding EOS?
« on: September 22, 2018, 10:06:07 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Lanirex

• Activity: 881
  • Last Active: October 03, 2022, 07:34:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Are you holding EOS?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 03:18:19 PM »
Yes, I hold EOS, but not much! I have exchanged some of my Ethics with EOS about 2 months ago. I hope my choice is not wrong. Indeed, I am not sure that EOS will easily surpass Ethereum. but I am sure, if EOS is able to influence investors to hold EOS, and EOS also shows positive performance, EOS will really have a high price in the future.

Offline Eben

• Activity: 734
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 13, 2020, 12:06:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 06:19:13 PM »
I’m currently not holding EOS but I can see a bright future with it so I’m considering holding it. It will be one of the greatest altcoins.

Offline kemalramdanu

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Last Active: January 02, 2019, 01:24:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 11:38:04 AM »
Yes, I hold EOS. I hope my choice is not wrong. Indeed, I am not sure that EOS will easily surpass Ethereum. but I am sure, if EOS is able to influence investors to hold EOS, and EOS also shows positive performance, EOS will really have high prices in the future.
and hopefully I am a reality
██████████████     ████████████    █████          ███              ██████              █████           ███          ████████▀    ████████▀    ███        ███
█████████████       ▄██████████▄    ███  ██        ███             ███████             ███  ██         ███        ███                 ███                  ███       ███
█████                               ████            ███   ██       ███            ███     ███           ███   ██        ███        ███                 ███                    ███   ███
████                                 ████            ███    ██      ███           ███        ███          ███    ██      ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████
█████████████▄             ████            ███     ██     ███         ████████████        ███     ██     ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████ 
███                                   ████            ███       ██   ███        ███               ███      ███       ██   ███        ███                 ███                     ███   ███
███                                   ████            ███        ██  ███      ███                   ███    ███        ██  ███        ███                 ███                    ███      ███
███                           ▄██████████▄    ███          █████    ███                       ███  ███          █████         ████████▄   ████████▄       ███         ███
███      

.EXCHANGE MADE SIMPLE.

[/color][/url][/size][/left]
|

The Next Generation Exchange
WhitePaper ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Twitter
Medium ⋄❖⋄ Youtube ⋄❖⋄ Linkedin ⋄❖⋄ Reddit
|

PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN
.═⟹  ICO WEBSITE  ⟸═.

Offline mojerjer

• Activity: 378
  • Last Active: June 10, 2019, 03:56:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 11:40:11 AM »
As current market price value on EOS are very low,it's good to buy this coin now and hold it for a longer term so can be benifited with good profit.Patience is the key to success.
███▌
 ▐██▌
   ███
    ▐██▌
      ███
 ███   ▐██▌                  ██
 ████    ███               ████
 █████▌   ▐██▌           █████
 ███ ███    ███        ████ ███
 ███  ▐██▌   ▐██▌    ████   ███
 ███    ███    ██ ████     ███
 ███     ▐██▌   █████       ███
 ███       ███   ▐█▌        ███
 ███        ▐██▌            ███
 ███          ███           ███
 ███           ███         ███
                 ▐██▌
                  ▐██
                    ██▌
                      ████

..DIGITAL CRYPTO.............
..WEALTH MANAGEMENT..
..PLATFORM.......................

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  ████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

Offline twothumbs

• Activity: 138
  • Last Active: September 22, 2021, 02:53:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 12:01:52 PM »
I am holding some eos, not much. I think eos can increase higher in the short time and perhaps, eos can increase by instant in the next week or the upcoming months. But I hope that eos can get down for a little, so I can buy more eos ;D many people said that eos could compete with ethereum, but for me, it needs a time before eos can do this and eos itself still on the developing so eos will have much time to increase and reach more investor.

Offline OKI AL AZIZ

• Activity: 122
  • Last Active: August 07, 2020, 02:58:57 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 08:53:45 PM »
Yeah I'm holding Eos for long term, it is very good project and I'm expecting very big profit from it, still waiting and I will hodl minimum one years roughly, I recommend to research about it.
███▌
 ▐██▌
   ███
    ▐██▌
      ███
                 ▐██▌
                  ▐██
                    ██▌
                      ████

..DIGITAL CRYPTO.............
..WEALTH MANAGEMENT..
..PLATFORM.......................

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  ████
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 08:53:45 PM »

Offline densuj

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1759
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: June 07, 2022, 08:06:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2018, 05:31:45 AM »
I am holding EOS coins for long term investment because i am sure in the future will many the projects of ICOs on EOS blockchain and i will use my EOS for investment in the ICO based on the EOS platform, EOS is like ethereum in the early with other many benefits than ethereum to be used for smart contract and decentralize application dapps.

Offline roykiyosi

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 194
  • bismillah
  • Last Active: November 11, 2018, 05:03:53 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2018, 07:02:39 PM »
The best strength of EOS is the people behind it. Though being new, it is backed by popular figures in technology and a active team of researchers.
It has achieve more in just a year what other of it's alternatives are trying to achieve for years, namely NEO and NEM. And is much better than it's mother Ethereum in all ways.

██████████████     ████████████    █████          ███              ██████              █████           ███          ████████▀    ████████▀    ███        ███
█████████████       ▄██████████▄    ███  ██        ███             ███████             ███  ██         ███        ███                 ███                  ███       ███
█████                               ████            ███   ██       ███            ███     ███           ███   ██        ███        ███                 ███                    ███   ███
████                                 ████            ███    ██      ███           ███        ███          ███    ██      ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████
█████████████▄             ████            ███     ██     ███         ████████████        ███     ██     ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████ 
███                                   ████            ███       ██   ███        ███               ███      ███       ██   ███        ███                 ███                     ███   ███
███                                   ████            ███        ██  ███      ███                   ███    ███        ██  ███        ███                 ███                    ███      ███
███                           ▄██████████▄    ███          █████    ███                       ███  ███          █████         ████████▄   ████████▄       ███         ███
███      

.EXCHANGE MADE SIMPLE.

|
|
PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN
.═⟹  ICO WEBSITE  ⟸═.

Offline bdsharminsoltana

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 251
  • Last Active: March 30, 2019, 12:23:05 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2018, 08:56:14 PM »
I have sold my EOS and I'm not buying them yet. I think it will take a lot of time before the EOS developers solve all the technical and organizational problems and this blockchain platform will be able to start fully functioning. I have big doubts about the prospects of this coin and the price for it.

Offline daviost

• Activity: 221
  • Last Active: December 09, 2018, 05:58:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2018, 10:01:01 PM »
Yes i have some of them but only a few bucks of them and i postponed it to adding in to my bag. cause they are still not stable and still have a bug. I will add them when they already have a stable system and less bug.

Offline indexx

• Activity: 571
  • FRX: Ferocious Alpha
  • Last Active: April 23, 2021, 12:37:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2018, 05:29:34 AM »
Even though I know the advantages of EOS, I haven't invested in this coin. But I think EOS is a safe choice to invest in crypto. Besides having very good technology, this coin has a low price. And the prospect of this coin is good enough for the future.
                    ▄█▄

▄█████

▀██▄▀▀▀▀██ 

█████▀▀▄███

▄██ ██▀▀▄██▀▄█████

▄███ ██▌▄▄████▀ █████

▀███ ███▌█████▀ █████

████▌█████ █████

▄▄ █████▌████▀▄▄▀▀█

▄████▄▀███▌▐███ ████

▄█████▀▀▀ ███▐██ █████

▀▀▀▀        ▀█▐█ ▄████▀

▄█▀▀
FRX
█████████████

█████████

████████████████

██████████

█████████

██████████████

████████████

█████████

████████

██████████

█████████████

█████████

██████████████
DeFi Hedge

Fund Token
████

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

████

Seed Round

+80%BONUS
████

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

████
WHITEPAPER

TWITTER

TELEGRAM
█████████████

█████████

████████████████

██████████

█████████

██████████████

████████████

█████████

████████

██████████

█████████████

█████████

██████████████

Offline chinito

• Activity: 296
  • Last Active: February 20, 2019, 12:32:29 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2018, 06:47:56 AM »
I have some friends that holding EOS now as they believe that the market price value of it will rise high by the end of this year.This will definitely give good profit to all investors in the coming months.
███▌
 ▐██▌
   ███
    ▐██▌
      ███
                 ▐██▌
                  ▐██
                    ██▌
                      ████

.. #1 DERIVATIVE.............
..ECOSYSTEM FOR..
..CRYPTO ASSETS.......................

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  ████
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

Offline roykiyosi

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 194
  • bismillah
  • Last Active: November 11, 2018, 05:03:53 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2018, 06:58:47 AM »
I don't hold eos anymore because i already sold it several weeks ago. I don't like something that being hyped way too much so i sell it for quite a lot of profit and i will buy it later when the price is lower because right now it is overvalued. Their launch isn't smooth either so i think they need a lot of time to make something good.

███      

.EXCHANGE MADE SIMPLE.

|
|
PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN
.═⟹  ICO WEBSITE  ⟸═.

Offline youssefs0102

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: October 22, 2018, 12:05:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2018, 11:50:58 PM »
yes i am holding some EOS but i dont think that it will surpass ethereum because actually i am holding more of ethereum than EOS . but they have both brith future for sure :) it's a good investement if you go with one of them

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG