follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Are you riding the memecoins wave wisely?  (Read 1673 times)

Offline RidwanMalik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • This world is like half of emotionless people.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:30:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User
Are you riding the memecoins wave wisely?
« on: January 25, 2024, 11:46:41 AM »
I know everyone's going hyped with the potential for explosive gains. But amidst the excitement, it's crucial to stay grounded and invest smartly in those memecoins. This is not a long term investment that you can make and HODL it for months as it contains maximum risk and volatility. But if you can catch some memecoins at early stage and try to invest early, it can give you great gains once it gets exposure from listings and getting it trending on platforms.

So personally, I've found myself drawn to two memecoins: $WIF and $BABYDRAGON. Both possess unique quirks and promise – $WIF with its playful spirit and frictionless trading (0% buy/sell tax), and $BABYDRAGON is a newcomer with big aspirations and gearing up for a potential price discovery and upward momentum with its upcoming listing on major platforms like Bitget.

This is my investment on these two. I think yours can be better if you are investing in researching a lot on meme communities and all. So let me hear what you guys got.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Are you riding the memecoins wave wisely?
« on: January 25, 2024, 11:46:41 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 780
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 06:20:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
Re: Are you riding the memecoins wave wisely?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 01:44:44 PM »
Investing long term in memecoin is not a good idea. People sometimes call memecoins as shitcoins because of the fact that these kind of cryptocurrency has no promises and they just only depends its price through hype. So if you are going to invest in long term with these tokens you're probably losing some of your money. However, there are memecoins with a low volatility because a lot of investors are investing in it just like Doge, Inu, and Pepe the price went up multiple times it's price, but what happened now? The price decreases but it's still on top. In my opinion, having invested with a memecoins like this has a very low chance it's only best to invest in them short term. If you want long term, go with legit and promising coins such as Solana, Eth, and Bitcoins.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 01:51:16 PM »
I know everyone's going hyped with the potential for explosive gains. But amidst the excitement, it's crucial to stay grounded and invest smartly in those memecoins. This is not a long term investment that you can make and HODL it for months as it contains maximum risk and volatility. But if you can catch some memecoins at early stage and try to invest early, it can give you great gains once it gets exposure from listings and getting it trending on platforms.

So personally, I've found myself drawn to two memecoins: $WIF and $BABYDRAGON. Both possess unique quirks and promise – $WIF with its playful spirit and frictionless trading (0% buy/sell tax), and $BABYDRAGON is a newcomer with big aspirations and gearing up for a potential price discovery and upward momentum with its upcoming listing on major platforms like Bitget.

This is my investment on these two. I think yours can be better if you are investing in researching a lot on meme communities and all. So let me hear what you guys got.

The majority of meme coins right now in the crypto space are too high-risk. But there are a few meme coins that I can say can give us a good profit in the future when we get a good opportunity with the possibility that their price will spike in the market.

And I think that this Babydragon that you are talking about, dude because it looks like this is the first time that it will face the bull run and halving of Bitcoin, so I think that I will also buy it and hold it until the bull season comes, then the wif. I just got a glimpse of it now, and it's a pity I didn't buy it last December last year when it was around 0.001$ something and its price value jumped a lot in the market. Though right now I have Pepe, Shib, Floki, Bonk, and Babydoge.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 02:34:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2024, 02:25:49 PM »
I haven't heard of these two memecoins before. Lots of memcoins coming on daily basis. it is a bit difficult to keep up with all of them.

I just tried to look them up in Coinmarketcap. apparently there are 3 memecoins listed named BabyDragon, and all of them are worthless. and $WIF while have  higher price. their website didn't impress me.
I think I need to look them in more deeply to understand them. will try to do that later if got enough time.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:03:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2024, 03:47:30 PM »
I haven't heard of these two memecoins before. Lots of memcoins coming on daily basis. it is a bit difficult to keep up with all of them.

I just tried to look them up in Coinmarketcap. apparently there are 3 memecoins listed named BabyDragon, and all of them are worthless. and $WIF while have  higher price. their website didn't impress me.
I think I need to look them in more deeply to understand them. will try to do that later if got enough time.
Currently, there are many new memecoins being created, and this all describes the current condition of trending memes, but this is all just FOMO because memecoins will not always last because cryptocurrency will have a price when it has a product that is useful for people, so it will increase the use of the cryptocurrency and will provide a high exchange rate because there is increasing demand. Meanwhile, memecoin is just a token that is used for fun, so you should remain alert when you want to enter memecoin.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16028
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:50:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2024, 06:36:11 PM »
I never thought I'd actually invest in memecoin. Memecoin was born for the purpose of fun so I just consider them fun games, $10 or $20 is enough to buy 1 lottery ticket for the purpose of having fun with memecoin. I had a little profit with SHIB in 2021 but I never thought I should entrust the fate of my account to memecoin. I will always choose BTC and top altcoins to get sustainable profits.

Of course, I congratulate the investors who have made great profits from memecoin, many have become millionaires and helped the community become more optimistic about the crypto market development.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online iamcryptic

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Search Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2024, 04:10:34 AM »

WIF is a Solana memecoin, while Babydragon is on BSC chain. I use Bitget memezone to keep up with latest memecoin that are making waves.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2024, 04:10:34 AM »

Offline retreat

• Activity: 422
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 05:38:00 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Mobile User Search
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2024, 06:38:06 AM »
If you get the opportunity to invest in meme coins from an early stage, you can hold them for some time to come and sell them when the coin price is high enough. Don't hold onto meme coins in the long term because meme coins are very volatile and highly dependent on market speculation. So holding it for a long period of time can pose a high risk to investors. But if you are ready for the risk, you can invest in meme coin in the long term and hold it in your wallet and consider it as your bet to make a profit.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1672
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:17:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2024, 06:54:35 AM »
~

Meme coins? Nah I'm not doing any research on it.
I'm not spending too much time on meme coins because, at the end of the day, the chances of them being scam coins are very high especially those coins that have a very low market cap.

I'm not a hater of meme coins, and I always believe that they can change your life if you're lucky. It's just that, many investors are losing their money investing in these types of coins thus, I don't want to risk too much money investing in it. I bought some meme coins in the past, but I didn't hold them for more than a month. Some are just for short-term trades, and some are for experimental purposes.

Just be sure that you're ready OP just in case things go south, and you lose your money investing into these memecoin shitcoins. :D

Offline RidwanMalik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • This world is like half of emotionless people.
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:30:55 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2024, 01:54:13 PM »

The majority of meme coins right now in the crypto space are too high-risk. But there are a few meme coins that I can say can give us a good profit in the future when we get a good opportunity with the possibility that their price will spike in the market.

And I think that this Babydragon that you are talking about, dude because it looks like this is the first time that it will face the bull run and halving of Bitcoin, so I think that I will also buy it and hold it until the bull season comes, then the wif. I just got a glimpse of it now, and it's a pity I didn't buy it last December last year when it was around 0.001$ something and its price value jumped a lot in the market. Though right now I have Pepe, Shib, Floki, Bonk, and Babydoge.

I totally agree that memecoins are high-risk, but with the right timing and a good dose of research, they can offer some seriously explosive gains.

And for BABYDRAGON, it's still early days for this little dragon, but the Bitget listing is a huge catalyst, and the community is even hyped. You know, I can definitely see more exchanges following suit, which could send the price soaring once the bull run kicks in.

Look at the charts tho!

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 864
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 02:43:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2024, 04:47:34 PM »

I totally agree that memecoins are high-risk, but with the right timing and a good dose of research, they can offer some seriously explosive gains.

And for BABYDRAGON, it's still early days for this little dragon, but the Bitget listing is a huge catalyst, and the community is even hyped. You know, I can definitely see more exchanges following suit, which could send the price soaring once the bull run kicks in.

Look at the charts tho!

-   Speaking, if I look at this baby dragon and the exchanges it belongs to where it is listed, I can't say that the ones mentioned are not included in the top exchange. And the total number of their traders is also not small.

This means that these meme coins also have potential, and the hyped ones are part of the coins, whether they are meme coins or altcoins. It is not possible for every crypto to not have a hype method used because this is part of the marketing strategy. to attract investors or traders.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 02:34:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2024, 06:30:16 PM »
In early trend of memes I made huge profit by investing low kn doge,safemoon,safemars and some others (I don't remembered those names). In safemoon and Safemars I made 20x and almost 2x in dogecoin. I think for short term new coins and meme coins are high profitable with high risk.

Today one another good project Jupiter have launched their token $wen on the Solona network. The meme trend especially in Solona network is so good and I prepared stable coin to buy immediately after launch but due to some reason I missed. As per my prediction the token price pumped 30% after 10 minutes. Now I am looking for such opportunity to get short term profit.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1528
  • Last Active: Today at 07:29:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2024, 06:35:57 PM »
I was once investing in meme coins namely Doge, Shiba Inu, PEPE and other popular one but I end up being liquidated due to the pump and dump thing. You should not give your full trust in these coins it might get you out of the game if something isn't doing right.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2024, 10:11:07 PM »
I was once investing in meme coins namely Doge, Shiba Inu, PEPE and other popular one but I end up being liquidated due to the pump and dump thing. You should not give your full trust in these coins it might get you out of the game if something isn't doing right.

Good advice mate, I think we shouldn't trust in meme coins, although it's very popular such as dogecoin and shib.
Meme coins didn't have good project and fundamental.
It's just FOMO and many people bought meme coins cause of hype.
better to invest in potential coins which have a good project such as bitcoin , Ethereum, BNB, Solana, Polkadot, LINK etc.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1798
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 11:51:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2024, 10:33:35 PM »
Sometimes I quite applaud most of the people who work in the world of meme coins. Because they really can and are capable of doing it very well. able to learn it and follow the flow of these meme coins. So many of them are successful in making huge profits from meme coins.

but of course this will not suit all of us. because this is indeed high risk and there is no guarantee that we will continue to get profits from here. So, if we don't understand how to do it well, then just stop, lest we lose our money.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG