follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Copy-paste drama should be stopped.  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Nostoman

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3469
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: January 15, 2024, 01:34:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 28
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Copy-paste drama should be stopped.
« on: January 11, 2021, 07:44:19 AM »
Creative people can improve their lives. So I would advise you, learn to create some posts yourself. To increase the scope of knowledge, you must be familiar with different sites. However, do not copy and paste from them. Able to get plagiarism if you copy paste. Get ideas from any of the sites, spread it among the users.

However, it is not through copy paste. You will understand for a long time. When your life will not improve. Why don't you post without any hassle. I say stop.

In order to create, you create something yourself. But the old will have a place. If you discover anything today. If it benefits people, the world will remember you. Many will think you have a place. So skip posting by stealing.

You are in a good position in the forum, you can be a moderator, you can be a well wisher, you can be in a big position. Everyone can value you. However you refrain from copy paste. I fixed it a few days ago a long time ago. Currently closing. In the case of posts, I create something myself, add some links for ease of understanding. Great then. You will create a good position in the forum.

When you do research on the whole cryptocurrency world. Always be able to earn something. As the scope of your research grows, you will be able to benefit from the cryptocurrency market in any way. So I want to tell you, at least post good quality. Increase the amount of information in the posts.

Write something, add links from more websites.

Declare your duplicate account

We do not have a problem with duplicate accounts, however many try to rank up fast with low quality posts
that's why we are asking all to declare their duplicate account, to do that just pm the admin from your duplicate account informing me about it.

Failing to do that, when caught all your accounts will be labeled as duplicate including main one.

Duplicate accounts may have restrictions in some bounties and airdrop, including ALTS.

Using multiple accounts can result in poor quality of posts. This is why you are asked not to use multiple accounts. However, duplicate accounts can be run with the permission of the manager. For this you need to get the permission of the forum admin. Read forum related posts better. Skip posting low quality post

You should understand the meaning of spamming. Especially those who are in high rank in the forum. Please read carefully.

Express your opinion?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 07:56:14 AM by Nostoman »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Copy-paste drama should be stopped.
« on: January 11, 2021, 07:44:19 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline msz900

• Activity: 1090
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 07:19:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Copy-paste drama should be stopped.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 04:39:33 AM »
This is the worst act by mostly new users as they just want to post despite learning and they are increasing their post count by posting the junks/spam and copy-pasted data which affect the whole forum and its member, as the more spam post is found the higher spam score will be for the forum.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 01:16:52 AM »
Think I'm over the plagiarist drama these days. If plagiarists want to plagiarize then this is what they will do. This is no longer a 2019 nightmare to deal with fortunately, it's already largely been dealt with it seems. Plagiarists will just get strikes for it and therefore lose points and/or alts. It's fine.

Strike   
Penalty

- Removing plagia strike: You lose half your points and you need to send 10 ALTS
- Removing plagia penalty: You lose all your points and you need to send 50 ALTS

Offline Nostoman

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3469
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: January 15, 2024, 01:34:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 28
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 05:43:30 AM »
Think I'm over the plagiarist drama these days. If plagiarists want to plagiarize then this is what they will do. This is no longer a 2019 nightmare to deal with fortunately, it's already largely been dealt with it seems. Plagiarists will just get strikes for it and therefore lose points and/or alts. It's fine.

Strike   
Penalty

- Removing plagia strike: You lose half your points and you need to send 10 ALTS
- Removing plagia penalty: You lose all your points and you need to send 50 ALTS

All right. However, there are those who create new accounts, even after the strike. And by stealing and pasting there, if they are caught, their punishment should be more severe.

They may come here again. However, re-copying and pasting from the website should not be allowed.
+1

This is the worst act by mostly new users as they just want to post despite learning and they are increasing their post count by posting the junks/spam and copy-pasted data which affect the whole forum and its member, as the more spam post is found the higher spam score will be for the forum.
If I add any new users, friends here. Then I suggest to follow the rules well. None of my friends accounts have been lost so far. They refrain from such acts. Need to help teach newcomers.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG