follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Connections Problem with Altcoinstalks  (Read 373 times)

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Connections Problem with Altcoinstalks
« on: February 12, 2024, 03:45:41 AM »
I just wanted to reply to a post from this thread -
"Oh No" This UI in Main Website of Altcointalks.-
because I have never had any problems opening the altcointalks website.
This is like luck in error because I was just about to reply to the post but immediately I had the same problem. Damnnnnn.
I'm afraid that when I make a post that makes the topic quite knowledgeable but then the website is like that, then I will be very disappointed. This is just an expression of my sadness at this time.

I also want to report the situation of the altcoinstalks website from my side and this is the first time, maybe the case is also different from this thread -
because the appearance of the error is different.
Has anyone on the altcoinstalks forum found the same error as me??  This is the first time I've seen this and I'm quite surprised.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Connections Problem with Altcoinstalks
« on: February 12, 2024, 03:45:41 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1041
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:34:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Re: Connections Problem with Altcoinstalks
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2024, 04:51:40 AM »
I thought this is normal in this site when in Bitcointalk there is also an error specially when there are  maintenance happen but now seeing you  having this issue just recently , isn't because of the situation when there are tons of teleported accounts now that this error is happening? adding the complete spam in posting that actively happening now from all over the ATT forum.

Online PX-Z

• Activity: 1071
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:26:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2024, 10:33:34 AM »
Has anyone on the altcoinstalks forum found the same error as me??  This is the first time I've seen this and I'm quite surprised.
Yes, but just seconds it work after a single refresh, if this is the same to you i guess it just a a regular downtime knowing more users comes here.

If you can provide when it happened (datetime) it will be a huge help to admin for him to check.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3444
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 12:18:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 11:27:22 AM »
If you're going to report or post something like this, admin already suggested to note the time/date for him to investigate properly. IMO, it's not really big of an issue that it deserves a topic unless it happened more than once or for a long period.

aiviaa485

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2024, 03:28:14 PM »
If you're going to report or post something like this, admin already suggested to note the time/date for him to investigate properly. IMO, it's not really big of an issue that it deserves a topic unless it happened more than once or for a long period.
Oh My God, now my part is having problems and I am currently experiencing something like this:
February 12, 2024, 03:15:10 PM

I use Tor Browser, my internet is fast, I use a 4GB RAM notebook but I just had this problem.
I don't want to cause chaos and panic over what happened to me to all altcoinstalks members, but this problem is quite confusing for me.

I'm sure the Admin is working hard to solve problems like this, of course I will also continue to support what the admin has done so far on the altcoinstals forum.
But problems like this make me panic because several times I refreshed and couldn't access the link section, I wanted to make a "quote" to other members.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2024, 05:11:36 AM »
I thought this is normal in this site when in Bitcointalk there is also an error specially when there are  maintenance happen but now seeing you  having this issue just recently ,
But if problems like this continue, it will be dangerous for the altcoinstalks forum because all projects are already on altcoinstalks.
If someone from outside (who doesn't have an altcoinstalks account) then wants to check a project that is being marketed on altcoinstalks and the website is down then that will be a negative assessment. Cmiiw

Yes, but just seconds it work after a single refresh, if this is the same to you i guess it just a a regular downtime knowing more users comes here.
If you can provide when it happened (datetime) it will be a huge help to admin for him to check.
I just thought and guessed, maybe the problem occurred February 12, 2024, 03:45:41 AM

This is the exact time the error occurred February 12, 2024, 03:45:41 AM, or a few minutes back from that time.

Oh My God, now my part is having problems and I am currently experiencing something like this:
February 12, 2024, 03:15:10 PM
Well, maybe you can also experience the problem I experienced in your notebook.
I think I'm not the only one experiencing a problem like this, but we have to be patient waiting for the final repair decision by the Admin on the altcoinstalks website.

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: Today at 10:11:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2024, 08:12:03 AM »
🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
I also want to report the situation of the altcoinstalks website from my side and this is the first time, maybe the case is also different from this thread -
because the appearance of the error is different.
I have registered in the altcoinstalks forum for a little more than two months but till now I have not faced any kind of error. Rather, I like the loading speed of altcointalk more. Especially the loading speed of gif pictures in altcointalk forum is better compared to other forums. Also I think it's not a big deal if some people are facing this problem, because if we look at other forums all have regular downtime. Although I was not in the forum at the time you mentioned, I hope these minor issues will be resolved by admin investigation.

This is the exact time the error occurred February 12, 2024, 03:45:41 AM, or a few minutes back from that time.
I will tell you to mention this time with the op of your topic because it will be directly in front of the admins.  ;)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2024, 08:12:03 AM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG