follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Just HODL  (Read 11851 times)

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Just HODL
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2024, 08:58:26 AM »
Holder is the winner, did you remember with the former of CEO said “If you can't hold, you won't be rich!”, actually all true about magical about holding bitcoin or altcoin assets exactly some one have good experience when holding bitcoin since lower price and sell it after raising to higher price.
But have realistic when holding bitcoin or altcoin assets, don't much expected most higher price

Holder will become the winner if you hold the right coins.. Especially top 10 coins.
Investing is buy and sell at the right time.
We can buy when the price low and hold until goes up.
But It will need free money, because  can't predicted when the coins will go up.
I have hold several potential coins for threes years.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2024, 08:58:26 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 12:53:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2024, 07:41:55 PM »

Holder will become the winner if you hold the right coins.. Especially top 10 coins.
But It will need free money, because  can't predicted when the coins will go up.
I will only classify BTC as the only coin and the rest as token ,I believe moat of the tokens are meant to be hold for short term while BTC could be hold for a longer period which is always the advisable form of investment
Hence, if someone  is considering holding this tokens for a long term then you can probably check the one that has a solid background and also has a price movement pattern of BTC

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2024, 11:42:01 PM »
I will only classify BTC as the only coin and the rest as token ,I believe moat of the tokens are meant to be hold for short term while BTC could be hold for a longer period which is always the advisable form of investment
Hence, if someone  is considering holding this tokens for a long term then you can probably check the one that has a solid background and also has a price movement pattern of BTC
It is up to you to classify it with your own perception. Bitcoin is a secure coin for a long term investment. But tokens or altcoins can be good for a long term and short term. For the hype tokens/altcoins, it will better to keep for a short term. But for the top altcoins, it deserves to keep for a long term. Moreover, if we choose the top altcoins with strong fundamentals.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1825
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:52:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2024, 06:39:58 AM »

It is up to you to classify it with your own perception. Bitcoin is a secure coin for a long term investment. But tokens or altcoins can be good for a long term and short term. For the hype tokens/altcoins, it will better to keep for a short term. But for the top altcoins, it deserves to keep for a long term. Moreover, if we choose the top altcoins with strong fundamentals.

agreed, top coins are good for long term investment, but I also used top coins for trading.
I think we should divide our investment in short term and long term.
Long term investment needs long time.
But We also need short profit to fulfill our needs.
So, we can do daily trading as many people suggested...

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 12:53:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2024, 11:22:33 AM »

Yeah !  but in out quest for profit we should take some cautious actions not to make a wrong choice of investment  either long or short

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2024, 11:58:46 PM »
agreed, top coins are good for long term investment, but I also used top coins for trading.
Indeed. You can use top coins for both investment and trading. There is no problem if you use the top coins for daily trading, it is okay as long as you can take profits. For the investment, it will take a long time, most people hold for 4 years. People wait for the bullish season to sell the coins. But with trading, we don't need to spend a long time. We can take profits daily or weekly.

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2024, 09:34:22 AM »
In 2013, maybe I was working diligently to earn money and at that time I didn't have much access to the internet.
Don't open the internet, I also didn't have a cell phone in 2013 and maybe at that time I was still looking for work because my job was only odd.
If in 2013 there was the word HODL, it means that those who have known Bitcoin since 2013 must have thousands of Bitcoins now and they have enjoyed life peacefully and always. If I had known Bitcoin in 2013, maybe I would have bought 100 or even 1000 Bitcoins.  ;D
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2024, 09:34:22 AM »

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1465
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 01:40:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2024, 07:32:06 PM »
Indeed. You can use top coins for both investment and trading. There is no problem if you use the top coins for daily trading, it is okay as long as you can take profits. For the investment, it will take a long time, most people hold for 4 years. People wait for the bullish season to sell the coins. But with trading, we don't need to spend a long time. We can take profits daily or weekly.
Day trading and long-term trading are two different approaches in the world of investing. Day trading involves buying and selling assets within one trading day. Positions are opened and closed on the same day. The goal is to profit from daily price fluctuations. Day traders look for small opportunities that occur over a short period of time. Day trading tends to involve higher risks due to rapid price fluctuations and high market volatility.

Meanwhile, long-term trading involves holding assets for longer periods of time, often months or years. Long-term trading requires more passive monitoring. Decisions may not require immediate attention every day. Risk in long-term trading can be managed better because it is not affected by significant daily fluctuations.

For long-term trading, Bitcoin can be one of the best choices, but for daily trading, I prefer altcoins, which have fast price movements.

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1443
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 11:40:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2024, 07:20:19 PM »
Yes Just HOLD it is blessing word for evey crypro lovers also crypto investor. From Before 10 years i also lessening about this word. And who are HOLDING Bitcoin from 10 years ago he/she is huge profited there has no doubt. Even if anyone just Hold Bitcoin from now after 8-10 years he will be also huge profitable i strongly believe it. I think Hold is best policy in cryptocurrency market.
So i will tell Just Hold and continue hold tightly if you want financial freedom. If anyone continue to hold Bitcoin he/she will be huge profited form here. So JUST HOLD.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 809
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 11:26:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2024, 11:18:39 PM »
Holder is the winner, did you remember with the former of CEO said “If you can't hold, you won't be rich!”, actually all true about magical about holding bitcoin or altcoin assets exactly some one have good experience when holding bitcoin since lower price and sell it after raising to higher price.
But have realistic when holding bitcoin or altcoin assets, don't much expected most higher price

How far have they gone in price now, for the past three years you have chosen to hodl them(potential coins). I don't advise crypto investors to hodl altcoins for long because of the risk associated with it. Only but few potential altcoins survive the bearish market and bounce back in price during the bull run.

For me, it is preferable to sell your altcoin holdings during the bull run and buy them back during the bearish market when their price has all fallen with the price of bitcoin. With that kind of investment strategy, you make so much profit from your investment in altcoins

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 712
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 04:23:55 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2024, 11:49:50 PM »
How far have they gone in price now, for the past three years you have chosen to hodl them(potential coins). I don't advise crypto investors to hodl altcoins for long because of the risk associated with it. Only but few potential altcoins survive the bearish market and bounce back in price during the bull run.

For me, it is preferable to sell your altcoin holdings during the bull run and buy them back during the bearish market when their price has all fallen with the price of bitcoin. With that kind of investment strategy, you make so much profit from your investment in altcoins
As you already know, Altcoins have very high risks, but the risks provide many benefits and only those who dare to face the risks will get big profits. It is better to hold potential altcoins such as Ethereum or BNB which currently have quite good development and the risk is slightly smaller than the others.

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1014
  • Last Active: Today at 12:30:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2024, 12:33:59 AM »
It is true that people who "just hold" do end up with a lot, and its definitely a fun process, I have to say its going to be quite fun to keep it going, and I think we should consider it to be a lot more important. I get that its not going to be all that crazy, but we should be considering the situation to be just a way to get away from it all. I know that we can't really make it work any other way, but we should be considering the option to be a lot more relaxed. Just focus on getting paid, because when you are holding, you are going to keep getting paid more and more, there is really nothing that you can do which would ruin it, as long as you do not sell.

Offline Dzwaafu11

• Activity: 347
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 02:17:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2024, 06:50:08 AM »
When ever I listen this word HODL. My mind always set itself to one word that is Bitcoin.

Yeah. Normally, if you need an investment that you want to hoard for a long time, it should be bitcoin. Because it’s the safest coin that you can hodl for a very long time without any doubt about; however, even for me personally, if I should hodl a crypto coin for a long time, I prefer bitcoin because we are expecting huge profit from bitcoin if we are going to be able to hodl for a long period of time.

Yes Just HOLD it is blessing word for evey crypro lovers also crypto investor. From Before 10 years i also lessening about this word. And who are HOLDING Bitcoin from 10 years ago he/she is huge profited there has no doubt. Even if anyone just Hold Bitcoin from now after 8-10 years he will be also huge profitable i strongly believe it. I think Hold is best policy in cryptocurrency market.
So i will tell Just Hold and continue hold tightly if you want financial freedom. If anyone continue to hold Bitcoin he/she will be huge profited form here. So JUST HOLD.

Yeah. People who have hodl bitcoin for years now have made it in the crypto industry if they will sell it now because the price has been multiplied. Although we too are preaching hodl, if we can also do the same thing the past bitcoin investors did, we will also make it, but most crypto investors now are not ready to take long-term risks with their money, and that’s what is affecting the new crypto investors.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:43:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2024, 02:00:08 PM »

BTC is not the only coin in top 10. Other than two Stablecoins USDT and USDC all 8 Cryptocurrencies are Considered coins.  there is a very big difference between coins and tokens which you have  to understand.
Coin are those cryptocurrencies which are native to a blockchain. like Bitcoin Ethereum, Bnb, Solana, Doge, Litecoin etc.
and tokens are those assets which are built on top of an existing altcoins. like ERC20 tokens on Ehtereum blockchain, BRC20 Tokens on BNB chain. and so own.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2024, 02:04:16 PM »
Yeah. Normally, if you need an investment that you want to hoard for a long time, it should be bitcoin. Because it’s the safest coin that you can hodl for a very long time without any doubt about; however, even for me personally, if I should hodl a crypto coin for a long time, I prefer bitcoin because we are expecting huge profit from bitcoin if we are going to be able to hodl for a long period of time.
Agree. Bitcoin is an ideal crypto investment for a long time. It is the main of crypto coin, people call it as the mother of crypto coins. So, crypto relies on Bitcoin, Bitcoin can't be separated from crypto industry. So, it is quite safe that Bitcoin will last for a long time in crypto space. Moreover, Bitcoin ATH is always increase from one bullrun season to another bullrun season. In this matter, we don't need to feel worried about the price increase of Bitcoin.

For a long term holding, Bitcoin should be the first option. Meanwhile for a short term holding, sometimes it is better to hold altcoins. Altcoins have bigger volatility, it can increase significantly in the near future. Altcoins also have varied factors that can pump the prices of the altcoins.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG